Author Topic: Overcoming your fears - Clowns  (Read 7033 times)

The Big Train

Overcoming your fears - Clowns
« on: January 26, 2016, 09:33:33 PM »
This a series of threads where we discuss your fear and why you have it.  We also try and cure your fear ITT.

First up in the series is Clowns.  We have a few posters who do not rough ridin' like clowns.

So ITT we post a bunch of pictures of progressively scarier clowns and try and help our fellow gE buds to rid their fear of clowns.

WARNING TRIGGER WARNING THREAD

alright, let's begin.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

The Big Train

Re: Overcoming your fears - Clowns
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 09:36:19 PM »
Let's start with a loveable guy, Ronald McDonald!

Playgrounds
         Bringing joy to the world
         Bright colors
         Gloves

Dislikes: Bright lights
             Clean restrooms
             Bland colors

The Big Train

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 09:39:51 PM »
Next up we have a guy from the animation world, Krusty The Clown!

Venting
         Smoking
         Wingspan pics
         Gloves

Dislikes: TV
             Jail
             Not being able to smoke
             Chapstick

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 09:45:21 PM »
Only weirdos have an irrational fear of clowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Big Train

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 09:47:01 PM »
Next The Joker from Batman!

Face paint
         Being a mastermind
         Chaos
         Burning mountains of money
         Vests

Dislikes: Being called Crazy
             Order
             Dull blades
             Having a certain future
             Being so serious

The Big Train

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 09:49:49 PM »
Albert Fratellini

The Big Train

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 09:52:27 PM »
Bozo!  He seems so happy and stuff!

The Big Train

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 09:54:47 PM »
This guy is an artist IMO

The Big Train

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 09:57:48 PM »
More of this guys work, adorable

The Big Train

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 09:58:16 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 09:58:53 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 10:11:31 PM »
CEO's

The Big Train

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 10:20:16 PM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 10:31:04 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

The Big Train

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 10:32:25 PM »

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 06:07:12 AM »
Completely skipping rodeo clowns is surprising.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

The Big Train

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 07:27:54 AM »

Completely skipping rodeo clowns is surprising.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

Add your own!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 08:23:06 AM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 08:24:01 AM »

Is this helping?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 01:22:36 PM »
Ha Ha eff you! I went str8t to the bottom!

The Big Train

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2016, 10:34:58 PM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2016, 11:17:20 PM »
True story

This girl was babysitting for some family friends one night, a little boy and a little girl. The parents had a fetish for clowns and had collected clowns from around the world for years, setting aside a room in the house just to put them on display. That night, the children were playing in this very room. Many of the clowns were just statues, and some were life-size, one in particular, was seated in a small child-like rocking chair.

The babysitter started to feel more and more uneasy about this statue throughout the night. She felt as though the eyes were following her, whenever she moved around the room with the children. She decided to call the parents. "I’m so sorry to bother you", she said, "but I was wondering if I could move this clown that you have in the rocking chair, it’s starting to scare the kids and I."

"What clown are you referring to? I don’t recall us having a clown fitting that description. Are you sure its sitting in the rocking chair?" the mother asked hurriedly.

"Yes, I’m sure.” said the girl. "It’s sitting right here, I’m looking at it right now…Why? I know it’s probably very old and I shouldn’t attempt to move it out of the way, but."

"Take the kids and get out of the house, now. The neighbor across the street will let you in. Call me immediately when you get there." and with that, the mother hung up.

Frightened and confused, the babysitter grabbed the kids and ran out. When she and the kids arrived safely at the neighbors, she called and the mother answered. "What’s wrong? Did something happen? Are you all okay?" the girl asked.

"Yes, we are fine, but it’s not us we are worried about, it’s you and the kids. I’m so glad you called–we were afraid this would happen again. We will be there shortly along with the police, I’ll explain everything when we get there", and the mother hung up.

The parents later explained to the girl that for some time, the next-door neighbor had been giving them problems. He was mentally ill, heard voices, the whole bit. On numerous occasions he had snuck into their house and tried to kidnap the children. This time, he dressed up in a clown suit, painted his face, and waited quietly until he had the opportunity to do what he came to do.

The parents had informed the police many times but never had any proof until now about what was happening. They thanked the girl, paid her, and drove her home.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Overcoming your fears - Clowns
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2016, 10:55:29 PM »
True story

This girl was babysitting for some family friends one night, a little boy and a little girl. The parents had a fetish for clowns and had collected clowns from around the world for years, setting aside a room in the house just to put them on display. That night, the children were playing in this very room. Many of the clowns were just statues, and some were life-size, one in particular, was seated in a small child-like rocking chair.

The babysitter started to feel more and more uneasy about this statue throughout the night. She felt as though the eyes were following her, whenever she moved around the room with the children. She decided to call the parents. "I’m so sorry to bother you", she said, "but I was wondering if I could move this clown that you have in the rocking chair, it’s starting to scare the kids and I."

"What clown are you referring to? I don’t recall us having a clown fitting that description. Are you sure its sitting in the rocking chair?" the mother asked hurriedly.

"Yes, I’m sure.” said the girl. "It’s sitting right here, I’m looking at it right now…Why? I know it’s probably very old and I shouldn’t attempt to move it out of the way, but."

"Take the kids and get out of the house, now. The neighbor across the street will let you in. Call me immediately when you get there." and with that, the mother hung up.

Frightened and confused, the babysitter grabbed the kids and ran out. When she and the kids arrived safely at the neighbors, she called and the mother answered. "What’s wrong? Did something happen? Are you all okay?" the girl asked.

"Yes, we are fine, but it’s not us we are worried about, it’s you and the kids. I’m so glad you called–we were afraid this would happen again. We will be there shortly along with the police, I’ll explain everything when we get there", and the mother hung up.

The parents later explained to the girl that for some time, the next-door neighbor had been giving them problems. He was mentally ill, heard voices, the whole bit. On numerous occasions he had snuck into their house and tried to kidnap the children. This time, he dressed up in a clown suit, painted his face, and waited quietly until he had the opportunity to do what he came to do.

The parents had informed the police many times but never had any proof until now about what was happening. They thanked the girl, paid her, and drove her home.

eff clowns. I hated them as a kid. Doesn't bother me seeing them now, but I rarely ever do. I also hate spiders. Not terrified of them, just don't enjoy them being in my presence. I was bit by them twice when I was younger. They're just weird creatures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Big Train

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2016, 11:25:38 PM »