Author Topic: YallQaeda  (Read 26701 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: YallQaeda
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 09:20:41 AM »
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2016, 09:20:58 AM »
Unless there is just a whole fridge full of food inside that government building, these terrorists have to be getting pretty hungry. This should all be over soon.

Supposedly they are requesting food because they didn't bring much.

Well, if the government allows food to enter that building then I hope they lose this thing in the end. That would be incredibly stupid.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2016, 09:21:11 AM »
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2016, 09:23:15 AM »
The elder Bundy uses the land to graze his cattle, which is legal, but refuses to pay the fee to do so.  Why isn't he prosecuted, etc.  If I failed to pay the govt over $1M, the govt would have a different response.  If BLM didn't eff that one up, this one probably wouldn't have happened.

BLM coming after him is what caused the standoff.  If they were smart as soon as the idiots left they should have seized all the cattle.  But you're right they emboldened these domestic terrorists.

The govt's lack of follow up afterward is what is causing the problem.  They should def seize his cattle, and if that doesn't cover the fees, they should seize part of his land.  These ppl say they just want to follow the law, but they are financially rough ridin' us all(granted in a small way) from what is legally due.

What would happen if any of us refused to pay our taxes with a threat of violence/gun in hand on fed property?

I think we all agree they are screwing over the public good, and that their entire argument is centered on dubious self centered motives.  It's also pretty clear the fed is trying to avoid an escalation in violence and the potential situation of creating martyrs.  Lets remember that DHS listed these fuckers as a bigger threat than Islamic terrorists for the homeland for a reason.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2016, 10:07:27 AM »
I'm not keeping up with this... did the protesters request snacks be sent to them?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 10:13:52 AM by Matt Mckee »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2016, 10:08:22 AM »
good lord these dudes are a joke.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2016, 10:10:06 AM »
The elder Bundy uses the land to graze his cattle, which is legal, but refuses to pay the fee to do so.  Why isn't he prosecuted, etc.  If I failed to pay the govt over $1M, the govt would have a different response.  If BLM didn't eff that one up, this one probably wouldn't have happened.

I've sort of lost touch with this issue but the govt should have sought a judgement against the farm and then seized the cattle and his land/house and auctioned off.  Years went by with fees racking up an no action in the courts or by the IRS or anyone like that.  I'm sure Bundy thought he'd never be confronted with this.  Then he was and the fees had added up to some ridiculous sum and he was forced to dig in his heels because he couldn't pay it. 

One thing that is often overlooked is the local BLM agents are usually from the community and are friends or relatives of the people who have the grazing rights.  So the terms of the grazing rights are not enforced as they should be.  Additionally, the terms of the lease are very stupidly written.  They are in 10 year blocks and, for example, allow grazing of X head of cattle on a piece of ground between Y and Z months (some are specific of the terms, some are limited to cattle*months).  That's in wet and dry years, same amount of cattle or cattle*months.  I've seen moonscapes of BLM ground because it was overgrazed in a dry year, and I've seen BLM so thick it was actually a detriment to the native fauna; it needed MORE cattle.  An overhaul of the administration of the grazing leases is sorely needed.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2016, 10:14:03 AM »
Sounds like emo emaw supports tyranny
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2016, 10:23:34 AM »
How so?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2016, 10:29:55 AM »

I've sort of lost touch with this issue but the govt should have sought a judgement against the farm and then seized the cattle and his land/house and auctioned off.  Years went by with fees racking up an no action in the courts or by the IRS or anyone like that.  I'm sure Bundy thought he'd never be confronted with this.  Then he was and the fees had added up to some ridiculous sum and he was forced to dig in his heels because he couldn't pay it. 

One thing that is often overlooked is the local BLM agents are usually from the community and are friends or relatives of the people who have the grazing rights.  So the terms of the grazing rights are not enforced as they should be.  Additionally, the terms of the lease are very stupidly written.  They are in 10 year blocks and, for example, allow grazing of X head of cattle on a piece of ground between Y and Z months (some are specific of the terms, some are limited to cattle*months).  That's in wet and dry years, same amount of cattle or cattle*months.  I've seen moonscapes of BLM ground because it was overgrazed in a dry year, and I've seen BLM so thick it was actually a detriment to the native fauna; it needed MORE cattle.  An overhaul of the administration of the grazing leases is sorely needed.

He could have paid the fees with the over $500k subsidized loan he got from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2016, 10:36:52 AM »
I'm not keeping up with this... did the protesters request snacks be sent to them?
kinda, yeah.

Also when they got into town they bought food and ammo but the shop owner felt sorry for them and packed them some chilli.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2016, 10:48:54 AM »
Why in the hell should they have to pay to use the land?   If I want to crap in the wilderness I don't pay anyone.  Cows don't hurt a thing.  These guys know they will be out of business if they over graze their range.  This is just a big federal money grab.  Why is the water under my land owned by Kansas?  Same damn principles.  Public good - horseshit.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2016, 10:50:38 AM »
I'm going to buy some animals and use whatever I find on renoland to feed them

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2016, 10:54:11 AM »
Why in the hell should they have to pay to use the land?   If I want to crap in the wilderness I don't pay anyone.  Cows don't hurt a thing.  These guys know they will be out of business if they over graze their range.  This is just a big federal money grab.  Why is the water under my land owned by Kansas?  Same damn principles.  Public good - horseshit.

Because we've never had an agricultural collapse before because of selfish, bad principled, agricultural work.....

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2016, 10:54:15 AM »
Gun up and you should be fine.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2016, 10:57:01 AM »

I feel the same way about trees.  I intend to begin a timber harvest (free of charge of course) this spring.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2016, 11:01:39 AM »

renocat, don't be dumber than usual here. 

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2016, 11:22:02 AM »
Cows don't kill people.  It's the people who misuse them.  Libs can graze his goats anytime on my weed patch on my ranchette.  Just don't put up Hillary for Profit signs.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2016, 11:30:03 AM »
Cows don't kill people.  It's the people who misuse them. 

Everyone should be carrying a cow.  If kids were trained to rush ppl carrying cows as they enter the classroom, it would minimize the fallout of mass cow'ings in public schools. 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2016, 11:48:29 AM »
What if I graze moooooochelle on the renopatch

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2016, 11:53:27 AM »
Let's focus on how inept these losers are.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2016, 11:55:53 AM »
I can't believe that half of these dumbasses aren't preppers who have planned for this scenario for years.  Like, I imagine them all climbing into their trucks after their rally, setting their GPS to the fed bldg, hitting their eldest son up on the CB, and telling him to get the prepped RV with the fuel tank trailer and meet him there STAT!

How unorganized.  Super losery. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2016, 12:09:11 PM »
Completely losery

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2016, 12:15:06 PM »
I haven't read a single article about this. Someone give me a really good cliff notes version of the 5 W's of this.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2016, 12:24:21 PM »
I haven't read a single article about this. Someone give me a really good cliff notes version of the 5 W's of this.

Who? - Butthurt dumbass ranchers
What? - Butthurt dumbass ranchers protesting land usage
Where? - Wildlife Birdwatching Federal property in Oregon
When? Since like last week
Why? - For being dumbasses

or read this that someone posted earlier.

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/what-you-need-know-about-oregon-militia-standoff-52111
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla