Author Topic: YallQaeda  (Read 26697 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
YallQaeda
« on: January 03, 2016, 03:20:19 PM »
waging YeeHawd, haha

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: YallQaeda
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 03:27:28 PM »
:thumbs:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 03:45:47 PM »
rednecki al bundy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 09:32:12 AM »
rednecki al bundy

I'm still disappointed in myself that I messed up my bundy tweet yesterday.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 12:57:40 PM »
Is this thing with Vanilla ISIS still going on?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 01:00:35 PM »
oh man  :cheers:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 03:38:48 PM »
Al-Shabubba  :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 03:42:22 PM »
Yokel Haram
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 04:42:43 PM »
Is this thread about those nutjobs in Oregon?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 04:54:44 PM »
Is this thread about those nutjobs in Oregon?

I think so

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 04:56:57 PM »
I guess I need to read up on it. 

Whatever happened to the Bundy thing in NV?  Didn't the BLM back down or some crap? 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 09:16:39 PM »
Yes, the BLM did back down.  Idiots.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM »
Felix Rex would KILL  in this thread
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2016, 07:53:44 AM »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2016, 08:24:13 AM »
Yes, the BLM did back down.  Idiots.
BLM should kill all the cows, because they're invasive species.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2016, 08:27:34 AM »
These guys have a point.  This is land that was meant to be used for cattle, logging oil wells, wind farms, storage for border crossers, and missle ranges.  The last would solve the bundy problem.  Setting aside vast tracts of land to protect a flying cockroach thing is stupid.  Presidents have been using their power for years to take land and make federal preserves and parks, even in Kansas. Often destroying local economies and culture.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2016, 08:41:27 AM »
These guys have a point.  This is land that was meant to be used for cattle, logging oil wells, wind farms, storage for border crossers, and missle ranges.  The last would solve the bundy problem.  Setting aside vast tracts of land to protect a flying cockroach thing is stupid.  Presidents have been using their power for years to take land and make federal preserves and parks, even in Kansas. Often destroying local economies and culture.
Please read up about these lands because you're mostly wrong.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 08:44:44 AM »

These guys have a small point but are completely rough ridin' it up and now no one will hear it.  They are also mostly wrong.  Do you even Taylor Grazing Act bro?

From the BLM website:

The Taylor Grazing Act of 1934 (43 USC 315), signed by President Roosevelt, was intended to "stop injury to the public grazing lands [excluding Alaska] by preventing overgrazing and soil deterioration; to provide for their orderly use, improvement, and development; [and] to stabilize the livestock industry dependent upon the public range" (USDI 1988). This Act was pre-empted by the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976 (FLPMA).

The land isn't there for the cattle, the cattle are there for the land.  And it's our land, yours, mine, everyone in this country.  Federal land in Utah doesn't belong to Utards, it belongs to all of us.  There are ways the land can be used by private industry, (allegedly) not to the detriment of the land, and that incrementally benefits us by providing jobs and the fruits of which go to the govt in the form of taxes.  But just because you use the land for your business doesn't make you an owner.  You are a tenant. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2016, 08:52:09 AM »
The elder Bundy uses the land to graze his cattle, which is legal, but refuses to pay the fee to do so.  Why isn't he prosecuted, etc.  If I failed to pay the govt over $1M, the govt would have a different response.  If BLM didn't eff that one up, this one probably wouldn't have happened.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 09:07:22 AM »
The elder Bundy uses the land to graze his cattle, which is legal, but refuses to pay the fee to do so.  Why isn't he prosecuted, etc.  If I failed to pay the govt over $1M, the govt would have a different response.  If BLM didn't eff that one up, this one probably wouldn't have happened.

BLM coming after him is what caused the standoff.  If they were smart as soon as the idiots left they should have seized all the cattle.  But you're right they emboldened these domestic terrorists.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2016, 09:07:40 AM »

These guys have a small point but are completely rough ridin' it up and now no one will hear it.  They are also mostly wrong.  Do you even Taylor Grazing Act bro?

From the BLM website:

The Taylor Grazing Act of 1934 (43 USC 315), signed by President Roosevelt, was intended to "stop injury to the public grazing lands [excluding Alaska] by preventing overgrazing and soil deterioration; to provide for their orderly use, improvement, and development; [and] to stabilize the livestock industry dependent upon the public range" (USDI 1988). This Act was pre-empted by the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976 (FLPMA).

The land isn't there for the cattle, the cattle are there for the land.  And it's our land, yours, mine, everyone in this country.  Federal land in Utah doesn't belong to Utards, it belongs to all of us.  There are ways the land can be used by private industry, (allegedly) not to the detriment of the land, and that incrementally benefits us by providing jobs and the fruits of which go to the govt in the form of taxes.  But just because you use the land for your business doesn't make you an owner.  You are a tenant.

:thumbs:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 09:11:50 AM »

BLM coming after him is what caused the standoff.  If they were smart as soon as the idiots left they should have seized all the cattle.  But you're right they emboldened these domestic terrorists.

The govt's lack of follow up afterward is what is causing the problem.  They should def seize his cattle, and if that doesn't cover the fees, they should seize part of his land.  These ppl say they just want to follow the law, but they are financially rough ridin' us all(granted in a small way) from what is legally due.

What would happen if any of us refused to pay our taxes with a threat of violence/gun in hand on fed property? 

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 09:12:59 AM »
Unless there is just a whole fridge full of food inside that government building, these terrorists have to be getting pretty hungry. This should all be over soon.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 09:16:36 AM »
Unless there is just a whole fridge full of food inside that government building, these terrorists have to be getting pretty hungry. This should all be over soon.

Supposedly they are requesting food because they didn't bring much.