Author Topic: Official Black Lives Matter Thread  (Read 24640 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Official Black Lives Matter Thread
« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2020, 12:33:54 PM »
Setting aside how much abortion vs. other services PP provides, the facilities are clearly placed to efficiently provide services requested by those communities. You just think that they shouldn’t want those services.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2020, 12:35:26 PM »
All fetuses don't matter.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2020, 12:38:01 PM »

it's like an old person taking a photo of another old person's facebook post on his laptop screen and posting that photo on his own facebook page

I'm far more concerned with the message of that post than properly formatting a tweet on this blog. 

You want systemic racism?  Well here it is.  Almost 80% of Planned Parenthood surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of African American or Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods.  If you really care about black lives then this should disturb you.
That is a bonkers worldview.  Even if you’re an abortion=murder religious zealot, it is bonkers beyond that.

Can you elaborate?
Sure. It is bonkers to think that placing Planned Parenthood in the poor and marginalized places it is meant to serve (80% african American/Latino according to you) is systemically racist against the communities it is providing services to.

Welp, guess I'm bonkers for not wanting black babies to be murdered.

It’s insulting that you think they’re too lazy to get a ride to another neighborhood.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2020, 01:09:14 PM »

It’s insulting that you think they’re too lazy to get a ride to another neighborhood.

haha that was never implied or believed.  nice reach dork.   

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2020, 01:32:48 PM »
you know planned parenthood does more things besides abortion, right?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2020, 01:52:47 PM »

Impossible. If that were true, I would have heard about it by now.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2020, 02:00:47 PM »

Impossible. If that were true, I would have heard about it by now.
Also, when they come into your African American or Latino neighborhood, they round up all the pregnant women and abort their babies. That’s what I heard anyway
:adios:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2020, 02:18:38 PM »
Planned parenthood is in poor communities because they are lacking the services that planned parenthood provides and that is part of planned parenthood's mission. Wealthier communities have those services provided by other providers already.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2020, 02:35:30 PM »

Well they do and they don't.  They are responsible for less than 2% of the nations breast exams and cancer screenings. 

https://www.liveaction.org/learn/3percent/

And even if they do things other than abortion they still abort more babies than any other health care provider.  And work with me here, if one believes that abortion is murder, which I do, then the reasonable response would be to advocate as much as possible for their rights since they are the most vulnerable population. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2020, 03:15:37 PM »
I guess I’m not understanding why it’s a racial issue to you then.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2020, 04:25:06 PM »
I guess I’m not understanding why it’s a racial issue to you then.

He thinks rich white people aren't getting abortions. Only black and Hispanic. And apparently they're be forced into abortions.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2020, 06:56:02 PM »

it's like an old person taking a photo of another old person's facebook post on his laptop screen and posting that photo on his own facebook page

I'm far more concerned with the message of that post than properly formatting a tweet on this blog. 

You want systemic racism?  Well here it is.  Almost 80% of Planned Parenthood surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of African American or Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods.  If you really care about black lives then this should disturb you.
That is a bonkers worldview.  Even if you’re an abortion=murder religious zealot, it is bonkers beyond that.

Can you elaborate?
Sure. It is bonkers to think that placing Planned Parenthood in the poor and marginalized places it is meant to serve (80% african American/Latino according to you) is systemically racist against the communities it is providing services to.

Welp, guess I'm bonkers for not wanting black babies to be murdered.

Do you think the reason black people have more abortions than white people is that they have better access, or is it something else?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 18, 2020, 11:11:48 PM »
Pretty amazing seeing dumbasses like kazz dub ITT, also probably my favorite quote:

I kind of wish the police shot more criminals, and I don't care what color any of the criminals are.

Sock or no, that's a fun one to defend now
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2020, 08:16:17 AM »
our MAGA posters have long and storied histories of being awful human beings, yes.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2020, 09:38:29 AM »
goWokeBoomer.com
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2020, 10:44:45 AM »
our MAGA posters have long and storied histories of being awful human beings, yes.

when looking back at the start of this thread it's good to see stunted has toned down the racism quite a bit

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2020, 11:55:05 AM »

when looking back at the start of this thread it's good to see stunted has toned down the racism quite a bit

gato/Tubesock has been able to stay on brand though.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2020, 12:22:29 AM »

He was a kid trolling people, same with Ell Roberson is innocent in the trayvon martin thread. Young people are generally idiots that have no clue about the impact of their words, this is especially true for younger millennials and gen Zers who have spent their entire lives shitposting and not having actual face-to face human interaction.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2020, 12:27:13 AM »
isn't he like 35 by now?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2020, 12:46:03 PM »
It's great to see Liberal Politicians in hotbeds of racial unrest and home to multi-generational racist policing so willing to tackle this problem at the grass roots.   By targeting the administration that has launched multiple civil rights investigations into the actions of racist thug cops in multi-generational Liberal strongholds.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1032164/bill-de-blasio-black-lives-matter-mural-trump-tower-new-york/

Particularly knowing the same liberal politicians fully support the Mega Corrupt Racist future Democratic presidential nominee who pushed so very hard to get draconian sentencing legislation passed that explicitly targeted people of color and helped build (black) incarceration nation.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2020, 12:48:57 PM »
It's great to see Liberal Politicians in hotbeds of racial unrest and home to multi-generational racist policing so willing to tackle this problem at the grass roots.   By targeting the administration that has launched multiple civil rights investigations into the actions of racist thug cops in multi-generational Liberal strongholds.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1032164/bill-de-blasio-black-lives-matter-mural-trump-tower-new-york/

Particularly knowing the same liberal politicians fully support the Mega Corrupt Racist future Democratic presidential nominee who pushed so very hard to get draconian sentencing legislation passed that explicitly targeted people of color and helped build (black) incarceration nation.

Imagine this being your world view. Get some help dax, seriously.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2020, 12:50:07 PM »
deblasio actually sucks, but LOL at implying Trump is leading the fight against racist thug cops

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2020, 01:14:45 PM »

Imagine this being your world view. Get some help dax, seriously.

You're going to fall right in line like a good little Jack Booted lib and support your old white racist war monger just like you did the last one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2020, 01:16:19 PM »
deblasio actually sucks, but LOL at implying Trump is leading the fight against racist thug cops

Your guy had 8 years:  Hope and (nothing) changed

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 24, 2020, 01:52:20 PM »

Your guy had 8 years:  Hope and (nothing) changed

yeah obama sucked at fixing police, he did absolutely nothing. (I'm 100% serious)