Author Topic: Favorite conspiracy theory  (Read 64843 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite conspiracy theory
« Reply #775 on: March 28, 2024, 11:24:19 PM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 28, 2024, 11:26:36 PM »
#trimdorkin

#vaxbar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 28, 2024, 11:30:48 PM »
Man this is wild :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 29, 2024, 12:23:07 AM »
 :bwpopcorn:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 29, 2024, 01:37:35 AM »
Francis Scott Key Bridge was an inside job

Like the US was behind taking it down to bolster anti-China sentiment?

No, it’s because Francis Scott Key was a racist and they want to build a new bridge and name it something else.

that's a delightful one

And all it cost us was 6 immigrant laborers. bonus it created 6 new jobs for some hard working American Patriots

Six guys can’t build a new bridge
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: March 29, 2024, 07:55:24 AM »
So, this was Mothman, right?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 29, 2024, 08:59:17 AM »

Absent a complete investigation we can't rule it out.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 29, 2024, 09:21:34 AM »

If you think we will be getting even so much as a shell of an investigation, you’re an even bigger derp than I thought (which was already pretty big to begin with)

#blueanongE: <insert random sweeping generalization that has nothing to do with anything>

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 29, 2024, 09:24:56 AM »
My favorite part is when the usuals lose their mind over things like "gosh, when critical infrastructure is destroyed it might be best to have the whole of DHS look into it initially and not just some wonks from the NTSB" . . . and they'll turn that into some sort of Rachel Maddow aka Alex Jones Jr. Trump Derangement uber conspiracy.

Of the numerous onbrandest things ever of #blueanongE, that's probably at the pinnacle of that copious stack of hilarity

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 29, 2024, 09:25:25 AM »
I feel like we should at least look around and see if anyone has been seeing off brand Batman in their backyard, if anyone has experienced a mass death of sheep, or if Richard Gere has been hanging around town.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 29, 2024, 09:26:29 AM »
Dax, I just scanned that, but are you hinting that the bridge might be a crisis actor?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 29, 2024, 09:26:41 AM »

If you think we will be getting even so much as a shell of an investigation, you’re an even bigger derp than I thought (which was already pretty big to begin with)

#blueanongE: <insert random sweeping generalization that has nothing to do with anything>

I never used the words or even implied shell investigation. Damn

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 29, 2024, 09:30:23 AM »
Dax, I just scanned that, but are you hinting that the bridge might be a crisis actor?

Yes, kind of like when #armchair neocons claimed gas attacks by the Syrian government on its people, and former #neocongE/#blueanongE hero General James "Theranos" Mattis ultimately said the DOD had no evidence of that.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 29, 2024, 09:32:21 AM »
Theranos Mattis.   What's that all #about? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 29, 2024, 10:03:33 AM »
Mattis was on the Theranos board of directors and while he was still serving tried to foist that worthless vaporware onto our DOD

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 29, 2024, 10:09:08 AM »
Ah, he tried to Rumsfeld us.

Got it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 29, 2024, 10:20:53 AM »
The best part of the above post is knowing that those that often surrounded Don Rumsfeld at the podium who are still alive were welcomed into the #blueanon movement with open arms as long as they were anti-Trump.  :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 29, 2024, 10:28:57 AM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 29, 2024, 10:41:10 AM »
blueanongE: entering year 44 of perpetual victory lap since their hero Ronald Reagan was elected, #sad but 1000% #onbrand

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 29, 2024, 10:50:29 AM »
Mattis was on the Theranos board of directors and while he was still serving tried to foist that worthless vaporware onto our DOD

are you implying that Trump did not in fact "only hire the best people"?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: March 29, 2024, 11:05:28 AM »
You guys loved it when he quit, my goodness  :lol: :lol:

Remember how you guys would lose your mind about the K street and the insiders allegedly in Trump's administration . . . as we look upon Joe's which consists of a whose-who of lifetime beltway trolls and large investment institution insiders.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 29, 2024, 11:08:25 AM »
blueanongE: entering year 44 of perpetual victory lap since their hero Ronald Reagan was elected, #sad but 1000% #onbrand

What you're avoiding is the fact that you guys wanted to see these people hauled off to The Hague for war crimes.

Also, the prior iterations of #blueanon hate hate hated Ron even though on the perpetual war side, he wanted no part of it.

#blueanon and its predecessors are an incredible follow, both now and in the past.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 29, 2024, 11:14:44 AM »
Dax, what do you think happened with this bridge? What are possible reasons for this in your brain?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 29, 2024, 11:36:06 AM »
In the annals of tragic events, few incidents have captured the public's imagination and sparked as many conspiracy theories as the collapse of the Frances Scott Key Bridge. What was initially dismissed as a structural failure has since become the focal point of a shadowy narrative, suggesting a carefully orchestrated plan with far-reaching implications.

According to this conspiracy theory, the collapse of the Frances Scott Key Bridge was not a random accident but a meticulously planned event orchestrated by powerful entities with their own agenda. Here's how the story unfolds:

The Bridge's Strategic Importance: The Frances Scott Key Bridge, spanning across the Patapsco River near Baltimore, was not just any ordinary bridge. It held strategic importance due to its location and role in connecting key areas of transportation and commerce. This significance made it a prime target for those seeking to manipulate regional infrastructure for their gain.

Engineering Sabotage: Conspiracy theorists argue that the collapse was not caused by mere wear and tear or structural deficiencies, but rather by deliberate sabotage. They suggest that rogue elements within engineering firms involved in the bridge's maintenance and inspection may have tampered with critical components, weakening the structure over time without detection.

Political Machinations: The motive behind the sabotage, according to the conspiracy theory, stems from political machinations and power struggles at play behind the scenes. Some allege that powerful individuals or groups with vested interests in reshaping the city's infrastructure landscape sought to create chaos and disruption to further their own agendas. This could include influencing real estate development, altering transportation routes, or even geopolitical maneuvering.

Cover-Up and Distraction: Following the collapse, a massive cover-up was allegedly initiated to conceal the true cause of the incident. Official investigations were manipulated or suppressed, and scapegoats were conveniently identified to deflect attention from the real perpetrators. Meanwhile, the public was fed a narrative of tragic accident and reassurances of enhanced infrastructure safety measures, all designed to quell suspicions and prevent deeper scrutiny.

Hidden Agendas Unveiled: As the conspiracy theory goes, the collapse of the Frances Scott Key Bridge served as a wake-up call for those who dared to delve into the murky world of backroom deals and clandestine operations. It exposed the vulnerability of critical infrastructure to manipulation and exploitation by hidden forces with their own agendas. However, despite the revelations brought to light by intrepid investigators, the full extent of the conspiracy remains shrouded in secrecy, leaving many questions unanswered.

While skeptics may dismiss the conspiracy theories surrounding the collapse of the Frances Scott Key Bridge as the product of overactive imaginations, proponents argue that such events serve as cautionary tales, reminding us to question the official narratives and look beyond the surface for the truth. After all, in a world where power and influence often trump transparency and accountability, anything is possible, even the orchestrated collapse of a seemingly indestructible bridge.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 29, 2024, 11:50:36 AM »
I think when I retire I’d like to get really in to the JFK assassination or something like that. Like lots of time in the public library and then trips to Dallas and DC. Really get wild with it. Just don’t have the time to put in these days.
I don’t even GAF about stuff like that. I’m getting into betting on obscure baseball prop bets like and adult. Grow up kat kid.

I will for sure be at the horse tracks and poker rooms of America on the way.