Re: Fleck
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2017, 12:10:13 PM »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »
Its not much different that saying EMAW.

Ski-U-Mah

This famous Minnesota phrase, pronounced SKY-YOU-MAH, is more than 115 years old. In 1884, two Minnesota rugby players, John W. Adams and Win Sargent, tried to think of a fitting team yell. They used the word “Ski”, a Sioux battle cry meaning victory, and combined it with “U-Mah” (representing the University of Minnesota and rhyming with “rah-rah-rah”) to create a team cheer. The phrase stuck and was incorporated into both official school songs, “Hail Minnesota” and more commonly in the “Minnesota Rouser.”

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2017, 12:29:28 PM »
What is he saying at the very end?

Ski U Mah, it means victory for the University of Minnesota. Have you guys not seen them play? It's on their jerseys and helmets, its also the name of their fight song.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2017, 12:32:16 PM »
Oops, sorry fan

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2017, 12:37:08 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2017, 12:37:38 PM »
nobody has watched them besides you and fan

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2017, 12:44:33 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

https://campusinsiders.com/news/pj-fleck-accepts-minnesota-head-coaching-job-01-06-2017/?utm_source=CI%20tw&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Campus%20Insiders

with those $$ you guys can take solace in knowing he was out of our league to begin with

We absolutely can afford that, confused as to why you assume we can't.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2017, 12:48:18 PM »
hell that seems like about the floor if you want to be serious about football

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2017, 12:57:07 PM »

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2017, 01:07:42 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

https://campusinsiders.com/news/pj-fleck-accepts-minnesota-head-coaching-job-01-06-2017/?utm_source=CI%20tw&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Campus%20Insiders

with those $$ you guys can take solace in knowing he was out of our league to begin with

We absolutely can afford that, confused as to why you assume we can't.

i didn't say we can't

So are you inferring that John Currie would simply not offer a contract to somebody like PJ Fleck?

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2017, 01:29:11 PM »
Its not much different that saying EMAW.

I think the big difference is that no one says "EMAW."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2017, 01:46:11 PM »

I always enjoy mir's outrage when no one knows obscure details about schools no one cares about. Right up there with CNS's exclusive use of "ppl", always brings a smile to my face
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2017, 01:48:05 PM »

I always enjoy mir's outrage when no one knows obscure details about schools no one cares about. Right up there with CNS's exclusive use of "ppl", always brings a smile to my face

:confused:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2017, 02:21:55 PM »

calm down dude

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2017, 02:36:40 PM »

Jesus. Take a deep breath, bro.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2017, 11:18:49 AM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

We pay Snyder over $3 million now, and I know that we could pay more if we wanted. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2017, 12:02:12 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

We pay Snyder over $3 million now, and I know that we could pay more if we wanted. 

could, would, should?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2017, 01:25:25 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

could, would, should?

Well dude, we ain't hiring a new coach right now, but I'm gonna go out on a long limb here and say another $300k ain't gonna break the bank. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2017, 06:49:59 PM »
i don't see it happening.  but maybe.

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2017, 10:23:07 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

could, would, should?

Well dude, we ain't hiring a new coach right now, but I'm gonna go out on a long limb here and say another $300k ain't gonna break the bank.
that's like 30 of those limestone thingies with peoples names on it, I don't see it in the budget

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2017, 10:49:20 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

could, would, should?

that's like 30 of those limestone thingies with peoples names on it, I don't see it in the budget

AAA source:  Money is not really an issue. 

The Big Train

« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2017, 10:58:01 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

could, would, should?

So how does an exorcised member of the KSU community gain this knowledge, beyond public accounting statements(which is like your bible omg)?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2017, 11:03:49 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

could, would, should?

So how does an exorcised member of the KSU community gain this knowledge, beyond public accounting statements(which is like your bible omg)?

First off, if you look at our accounting statements aka audited financial reports you'll find another $300k easily.   Friend, we've been funding substantial chunks of millions of dollars of facilities projects with operating revenues, not capital contributions. 

Just know people who are ITK. 

The Big Train

« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2017, 11:07:59 PM »
$3.5 mil per?

I didn't expect that.

could, would, should?

First off, if you look at our accounting statements aka audited financial reports you'll find another $300k easily.   Friend, we've been funding substantial chunks of millions of dollars of facilities projects with operating revenues, not capital contributions. 

Just know people who are ITK.

Makes sense.  BTW I know ITK people who build this crap, so dont try and intimate me old KSU Cat guy! Friend  :)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2017, 11:44:10 AM »