Author Topic: Is the Missouri Tiger (#SEC) game the perfect "tune up for conference play?  (Read 3928 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
I’ll have a jumbo
:adios:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Gary Pinkel is not a very good coach.  I’m surprised they haven’t fired him, yet.

When I first scanned your quote, I thought you were talking about his place being on fire like it was 2011. :surprised:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I feel back for Missourah fans.  Looking back at their first two years in the SEC and realizing that was as good as it was ever going to get. 

Long days ahead in Boonville ahead.   :frown:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
 :party:
I feel back for Missourah fans.  Looking back at their first two years in the SEC and realizing that was as good as it was ever going to get. 

They were actually very MIZZOU their first year (5-7) in the SEC before getting slaughtered in 2 straight SEC title games. Then the rest of the SEC east caught up to the former big12 member and left it in the dust.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
:party:

They were actually very MIZZOU their first year (5-7) in the SEC before getting slaughtered in 2 straight SEC title games. Then the rest of the SEC east caught up to the former big12 member and left it in the dust.
I give them credit for signing up to live at the bottom of the conference into perpetuity but still collect nice paychecks.  Sadly for them the two schools they hated the most from a business perspective will likely be in their pod in a few years.

I was traveling last week and the rental had SXM.  ESPNU radio’s Full Ride had a great discussion on relegation. The two primary examples: Missouri and Vandy.  LOL

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The only big12 team that Missouri is currently for sure better than is ku. They would more than likely finish 8th give or take one place in the big12 this year. Nevada last year was a tougher non con game.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
imagine thinking in the year of our lord 2022 that having Bobby Petrino as your head coach would set you up for success :lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just looked up who their coach is and his name is Eliah Drinkwitz. Really.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

Wow, I had no idea they got rid of Barry Odem. Eliah Drinkwitz sounds like a made up character from peaky blinders.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile

Wow, I had no idea they got rid of Barry Odem. Eliah Drinkwitz sounds like a made up character from peaky blinders.
He doesn't look like someone on peaky blinders.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.