Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129319 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1025 on: February 05, 2016, 01:33:17 PM »
Interesting that all of the people that advocate in favor of abortion have already been born.

omg!  :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 05, 2016, 01:33:38 PM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 05, 2016, 01:39:31 PM »

eugenics, iirc, is about improving the genetic makeup of a human population.  the concern is with reducing the propagation of less desired or injurious genes.  sb is talking about aborting fetuses that have contracted diseases that would either make them unduly burdensome to rear, consign them to an unpleasant, painful life or both.

That point is only persuasive if you already favor abortion. Otherwise it would equally justify euthanizing a 4 year old with a chronic disease.

i wasn't trying to persuade anyone of anything.  c43 asked a question, i tried to answer it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 05, 2016, 02:14:24 PM »

eugenics, iirc, is about improving the genetic makeup of a human population.  the concern is with reducing the propagation of less desired or injurious genes.  sb is talking about aborting fetuses that have contracted diseases that would either make them unduly burdensome to rear, consign them to an unpleasant, painful life or both.

That point is only persuasive if you already favor abortion. Otherwise it would equally justify euthanizing a 4 year old with a chronic disease.

i wasn't trying to persuade anyone of anything.  c43 asked a question, i tried to answer it.

Well I wasn't saying you were trying to persuade anyone. I was referencing the talking point that you had clarified.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 05, 2016, 10:12:26 PM »
Watch these meat merchants use Zika as an excuse to spread their planned hamburger immorality.

Oh don't worry, there are zillions of other horrific, miserable, unquestionably fatal diseases that can be diagnosed well before birth that more than justify abortion.

how is this different from eugenics

Aborting a fetus which afflicted with the unquestionably fatal and horrific anencephaly is very different from forced sterilization based on race or w/e.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1031 on: February 06, 2016, 08:35:33 AM »
From the Zika virus article:

Reproductive rights activists are outraged that the Salvadoran government would make this recommendation in country where women have no legal options to terminate a pregnancy if they are concerned about birth defects. That's because the law recognizes a fetus as a human being from the moment of conception.

At Ilopango prison for women, there are 17 inmates who said they had miscarriages but were accused by the courts of having abortions. They were sentenced for up to 40 years for aggravated homicide.

Salvadoran law "criminalizes abortion on all grounds, including when the mother's life or health is in danger, and in cases of rape," wrote Erika Guevara Rosas, Americas director at Amnesty International, in a New York Times op-ed. "Women and girls cannot access an abortion even if continuing their pregnancy will kill them, or if their fetuses are not viable."

LOL that so many weirdos in America (and probably a bunch in this thread), would prefer that the United States model our medical policy and enforcement after the medical practices of rough ridin' El Salvador.

Libtards want model our health care system after these types of countries, fwiw. Hell, half the libtards genuinely believe cuba has a superior medical system to the usa.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 06, 2016, 08:48:59 AM »
Interesting that all of the people that advocate in favor of abortion have already been born.
We didn't ask to be. :)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 06, 2016, 09:15:29 AM »
I think if you have to have an abortion because of a birth defect the parents should be sterilized because their genes are prolly mumped up as well.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 06, 2016, 09:37:10 AM »
That is probs fair, except in cases like zika where it was an outside influence.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: February 06, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
I think if you have to have an abortion because of a birth defect the parents should be sterilized because their genes are prolly mumped up as well.

We're talking about fatal diseases and syndromes that would have the same result as an abortion but would mitigate tons and tons of heartache, dorks. Nobody's talking about aborting a baby with webbed toes.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 06, 2016, 10:15:45 AM »

We're talking about fatal diseases and syndromes that would have the same result as an abortion but would mitigate tons and tons of heartache, dorks. Nobody's talking about aborting a baby with webbed toes.

Honest question.  What percent of abortions performed in America happen because of what you're talking about?  I'm guessing that number is pretty small. 

BTW I don't have an issue with abortions when the mothers life is at risk or the fetus is in viable.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 06, 2016, 10:24:58 AM »
BTW I don't have an issue with abortions when the mothers life is at risk or the fetus is in viable.

When does a fetus become viable?

The Big Train

« Reply #1038 on: February 06, 2016, 01:39:35 PM »

It's kinda funny how Edna just drops links to phony crap like this and then radio silence when it's exposed as utter BS.  At some point, don't you need to do some self reflection and realize "gosh, my arguments keep getting shredded and this stuff I keep posting turns out to be garbage - maybe I'm not very smart."

Oh man :lol:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 10, 2016, 08:43:15 AM »
Many of us saw the Doritoes superbowl commercial with the ultrasound.  The NARAL gals are angry about as they felt it was humanizing a fetus.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 10, 2016, 09:16:16 AM »
How dare they humanize a human!  :shakesfist:

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 10, 2016, 09:17:31 AM »
Many of us saw the Doritoes superbowl commercial with the ultrasound.  The NARAL gals are angry about as they felt it was humanizing a fetus.

That whole situation is ludicrous.

http://www.ijreview.com/2016/02/532103-doritos-super-bowl-ad-draws-fire-from-radical-pro-choice-group/?author=cs&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijreview&utm_content=life

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 10, 2016, 09:28:33 AM »
Well of course NARAL, Planned Hamburger, the Democrat Party and every other pro-abortion organization opposed the ad. If you actually look at what abortion is, look into the womb via ultrasound, and critically assess what is happening, reasonable people will be more than likely appalled.

Unreasonable people will march on telling everyone to "not look behind the screen;" "nothing to see here..."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 10, 2016, 09:51:42 AM »
I would have thought NARAL would have really enjoyed that ad, since it basically ends with what would have amounted to an abortion.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 10, 2016, 10:27:42 AM »
good grief

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 10, 2016, 10:29:57 AM »
It's kinda funny how Edna just drops links to phony crap like this and then radio silence when it's exposed as utter BS.  At some point, don't you need to do some self reflection and realize "gosh, my arguments keep getting shredded and this stuff I keep posting turns out to be garbage - maybe I'm not very smart."
It's great you checked all those university people with their PhDs so soundly.  I mean you really showed them up!
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 11, 2016, 06:44:21 PM »
http://www.vox.com/2016/2/8/10942192/abortion-pbs-democratic-debate

In five debates, Dems haven't been asked about abortion once. I guess they just didn't have time (oh wait, they ended two early).

I'm sure that will change, but they won't be asked whether there is any circumstance/time a woman should be denied an abortion.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 11, 2016, 06:57:11 PM »
KSUW do you think they will asked about people who humanize a fetus?  Or why reproductive is used instead of infanticide?   This is about women wanting to be just like men.  They hamburger devils are so damn ashamed of being  women.  They think they should be able to have the right to hedonist sex are have no consequences.  Women are more special than us scuzzy men.  Smart women embrace their specialness.  You can prevent unplanned pregnancy easily.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 11, 2016, 06:58:56 PM »
protip: women aren't special