Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129994 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1000 on: January 28, 2016, 11:45:54 PM »
 :lol:  edn, such a butthurt Whack-A-Doodle

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: January 29, 2016, 07:52:07 AM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: January 29, 2016, 01:27:12 PM »
I think nowadays HS kids just do it in the butt to prevent pregnancy.
That explains a lot about where some people come from!!!!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: February 04, 2016, 10:44:48 AM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/womens-health/home-abortions-rise-after-texas-law-closes-clinics-n465451

Well this certainly sounds authoritative!

The study estimated that between 100,000 and 240,000 women aged 18 to 49 in Texas have tried to self-induce abortion since the law went into effect, using such methods as herbs, teas and medications obtained in Mexico without prescription.

So that's about 2% of all Texas women ages 18-49 attempting an at-home abortion since the law went into effect? And you're going to suspend all reason and common sense and just accept such a ridiculous number?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: February 04, 2016, 10:46:11 AM »
From the Zika virus article:

Reproductive rights activists are outraged that the Salvadoran government would make this recommendation in country where women have no legal options to terminate a pregnancy if they are concerned about birth defects. That's because the law recognizes a fetus as a human being from the moment of conception.

At Ilopango prison for women, there are 17 inmates who said they had miscarriages but were accused by the courts of having abortions. They were sentenced for up to 40 years for aggravated homicide.

Salvadoran law "criminalizes abortion on all grounds, including when the mother's life or health is in danger, and in cases of rape," wrote Erika Guevara Rosas, Americas director at Amnesty International, in a New York Times op-ed. "Women and girls cannot access an abortion even if continuing their pregnancy will kill them, or if their fetuses are not viable."

LOL that so many weirdos in America (and probably a bunch in this thread), would prefer that the United States model our medical policy and enforcement after the medical practices of rough ridin' El Salvador.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: February 04, 2016, 10:47:08 AM »
What was the number of women getting abortions prior?

Also, contraception and abortion are not the same thing.  Shutting down PP effects both, though. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: February 04, 2016, 10:52:33 AM »
What was the number of women getting abortions prior?

Also, contraception and abortion are not the same thing.  Shutting down PP effects both, though.

Why, I'm glad you asked. In 2011, there were approximately 73,000 legal abortions in Texas. https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/sfaa/texas.html

Somehow, after passage of the law which closed some, but not all clinics, "at home abortions" spiked to "between 100,000 and 240,000."

How on earth did they even arrive at that ludicrous number? Well, apparently "at home abortions" means "herbs, teas and medications obtained in Mexico without prescription." So basically morning after pills and home remedy morning after teas and herbs. No word on how many women were trying such morning after remedies before the law took effect.

Good lord what a stupid study. But if the libtards can't find a study that supports their crusade, they just make one!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: February 04, 2016, 10:56:28 AM »
You are counting morning after as abortion.  I would assume that a very large majority of ppl that take the morning after do so because of a mishap and just in case.  They don't even know if they are pregnant, yet you count it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 04, 2016, 11:17:56 AM »
You are counting morning after as abortion.  I would assume that a very large majority of ppl that take the morning after do so because of a mishap and just in case.  They don't even know if they are pregnant, yet you count it.

To be fair, K-S-U isn't counting them and is criticizing the count. I don't think you are referring to him with "you" but it sort of reads that way.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: February 04, 2016, 11:20:04 AM »
Well, yes.  I have a tendency to do that.  Not attacking him at all.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: February 04, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »
Watch these meat merchants use Zika as an excuse to spread their planned hamburger immorality.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: February 04, 2016, 03:41:35 PM »
Watch these meat merchants use Zika as an excuse to spread their planned hamburger immorality.

Oh don't worry, there are zillions of other horrific, miserable, unquestionably fatal diseases that can be diagnosed well before birth that more than justify abortion.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: February 04, 2016, 11:50:34 PM »
It's kinda funny how Edna just drops links to phony crap like this and then radio silence when it's exposed as utter BS.  At some point, don't you need to do some self reflection and realize "gosh, my arguments keep getting shredded and this stuff I keep posting turns out to be garbage - maybe I'm not very smart."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: February 04, 2016, 11:59:19 PM »
It's kinda funny how Edna just drops links to phony crap like this and then radio silence when it's exposed as utter BS.  At some point, don't you need to do some self reflection and realize "gosh, my arguments keep getting shredded and this stuff I keep posting turns out to be garbage - maybe I'm not very smart."

Irony
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: February 05, 2016, 09:45:40 AM »
The International House of Hamburger, the UN, is demanding all nations where Zika squeeters live to allow abortiona and birth control.  I would not be surprised to see it done by force.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: February 05, 2016, 10:04:02 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: February 05, 2016, 12:25:18 PM »

Oh don't worry, there are zillions of other horrific, miserable, unquestionably fatal diseases that can be diagnosed well before birth that more than justify abortion.

how is this different from eugenics

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: February 05, 2016, 12:40:24 PM »
eugenics, iirc, is about improving the genetic makeup of a human population.  the concern is with reducing the propagation of less desired or injurious genes.  sb is talking about aborting fetuses that have contracted diseases that would either make them unduly burdensome to rear, consign them to an unpleasant, painful life or both.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 05, 2016, 12:57:06 PM »
most people equate eugenics with forced sterilization.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 05, 2016, 01:23:59 PM »

eugenics, iirc, is about improving the genetic makeup of a human population.  the concern is with reducing the propagation of less desired or injurious genes.  sb is talking about aborting fetuses that have contracted diseases that would either make them unduly burdensome to rear, consign them to an unpleasant, painful life or both.

That point is only persuasive if you already favor abortion. Otherwise it would equally justify euthanizing a 4 year old with a chronic disease.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 05, 2016, 01:27:42 PM »
Interesting that all of the people that advocate in favor of abortion have already been born.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 05, 2016, 01:29:47 PM »
Interesting that all of the people that advocate in favor of abortion have already been born.
This is probably the stupidest thing ever posted on this blog