Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 64501 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1625 on: May 27, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
About fuckin time
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: July 01, 2018, 11:49:51 PM »
The Meat Mavens of Planned Hamburger are mooing and bawling like a pen of weaner calves.
Ripping children from the womb is their great joy, and then selling the mangled carcasses to medical discetors.
Well boss cows Trump has the votes to put on the Supreme Court a conservative who well could stop unfettered abortion.  Abortion will never be over turned, but by dang it will be restrictedso some kids can live.  Oh I forgot these same planned hamburger hoochies are crying for the little migrant children being ripped from their mother's arms by Trump.  They care awit about ripping babies from wombs.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 17, 2018, 09:05:43 AM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: August 17, 2018, 09:26:48 AM »
Who is Chelsea Clinton's constituency?
@bentren

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Distinguished Scholar/Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 21, 2018, 11:33:35 AM »
Activist liberal Mississippi judges!

https://mobile.twitter.com/blippoblappo/status/1064996356153057282?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1064996356153057282&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Ftwitter2.min.html%231064996356153057282

Well, not that the judge is wrong in any way (he's not: The law obviously flouts established precedent), but that particular judge is an African-American appointed by Obama.

Some great bench-slapping in the opinion, tho:

So . . . why are we here?
In that spirit, this Court concludes that the Mississippi Legislature’s professed interest in “women’s health” is pure gaslighting.
Its leaders are proud to challenge Roe but choose not to lift a finger to address the tragedies lurking on the other side of the delivery room: our alarming infant and maternal mortality rates.
No, legislation like H.B. 1510 is closer to the old Mississippi—the Mississippi bent on controlling women and minorities. The Mississippi that, just a few decades ago, barred women from serving on juries “so they may continue their service as mothers, wives, and homemakers.” State v. Hall, 187 So. 2d 861, 863 (Miss. 1966). The Mississippi that, in Fannie Lou Hamer’s reporting, sterilized six out of ten black women in Sunflower County at the local hospital—against their will. See Rickie Solinger, Wake Up Little Susie 57 (1992). And the Mississippi that, in the early 1980s, was the last State to ratify the 19th Amendment—the authority guaranteeing women the right to vote.
The Court’s frustration, in part, is that other states have already unsuccessfully litigated the same sort of ban that is before this Court and the State is aware that this type of litigation costs the taxpayers a tremendous amount of money.
No, the real reason we are here is simple. The State chose to pass a law it knew was unconstitutional to endorse a decades-long campaign, fueled by national interest groups, to ask the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade
This Court follows the commands of the Supreme Court and the dictates of the United States Constitution, rather than the disingenuous calculations of the Mississippi Legislature.
With the recent changes in the membership of the Supreme Court, it may be that the State believes divine providence covered the Capitol when it passed this legislation. Time will tell. If overturning Roe is the State’s desired result, the State will have to seek that relief from a higher court.
The fact that men, myself included, are determining how women may choose to manage their reproductive health is a sad irony not lost on the Court.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: June 29, 2020, 12:38:19 PM »
Who partyin’? Big victory for Planned Hamburger and all supporters of abortion rights. T’s and P’s to renocat.