Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129392 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #300 on: September 24, 2015, 10:34:29 AM »
Just got back from a 20 week ultrasound. Saw my child in there. Was amazing.

This is pretty big news! Congrats cf3  :thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 24, 2015, 10:34:33 AM »
If you feel it is so amazing, may I suggest not aborting it?
:adios:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 24, 2015, 10:34:40 AM »
Congratulations CF3!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 24, 2015, 10:34:59 AM »
Who is expected to care for all of these unwanted children? The parents that didn't want to raise them to begin with?

Why are we concerned more with abortion than we are with people breeding that can't care for their children? People who raise obese children? People that can't clothe and feed their kids? Etc. If you want to call the fetus a baby, where is the public outcry for all of the shitty things parents do?

All valid topics. None justify cruelly murdering innocent babies. None.
Agree to disagree.

I also think we should exterminate all mentally and physically handicapped people, homeless, drug addicts, welfare recipients, anyone over the age of 80 (I'll compromise on the exact age) and anyone else who is a detriment to society. We can do it very humanely - maybe with big gas chambers. If you don't like that, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 24, 2015, 10:35:00 AM »
Also, congrats!
:adios:

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 24, 2015, 10:35:33 AM »
Well murdering innocent babies is illegal already and I'm sure you won't find many supporting that

It is only illegal if they are outside of their mother. It isn't illegal if they are inside. Pretty sure that was covered.

What are the positives that would be gained if abortions were illegal? (Assuming we have some agreement on rape/incest/health)

You are posturing that if killing innocent people makes their lives better than we are doing them a favor? I mean all those refugees from Syria seem to have it pretty bad, we should probably just wipe the entire country off the map. I mean, some of them might live highly successful and happy lives. But, you know, statistically some of them won't. . .so let's just bomb all of them. Better that they were dead.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 24, 2015, 10:36:09 AM »
thx guys

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 24, 2015, 10:36:34 AM »

You mean your fetus? Seriously though, congratulations Dad. It's an amazing experience.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 24, 2015, 10:40:03 AM »
Who is expected to care for all of these unwanted children? The parents that didn't want to raise them to begin with?

Why are we concerned more with abortion than we are with people breeding that can't care for their children? People who raise obese children? People that can't clothe and feed their kids? Etc. If you want to call the fetus a baby, where is the public outcry for all of the shitty things parents do?

All valid topics. None justify cruelly murdering innocent babies. None.
Agree to disagree.

I also think we should exterminate all mentally and physically handicapped people, homeless, drug addicts, welfare recipients, anyone over the age of 80 (I'll compromise on the exact age) and anyone else who is a detriment to society. We can do it very humanely - maybe with big gas chambers. If you don't like that, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
We'll have to hash out some of the details but we are closer to agreement than you might think!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 24, 2015, 10:42:14 AM »
Well murdering innocent babies is illegal already and I'm sure you won't find many supporting that

It is only illegal if they are outside of their mother. It isn't illegal if they are inside. Pretty sure that was covered.

What are the positives that would be gained if abortions were illegal? (Assuming we have some agreement on rape/incest/health)

You are posturing that if killing innocent people makes their lives better than we are doing them a favor? I mean all those refugees from Syria seem to have it pretty bad, we should probably just wipe the entire country off the map. I mean, some of them might live highly successful and happy lives. But, you know, statistically some of them won't. . .so let's just bomb all of them. Better that they were dead.
I'm of the belief that laws should be for the benefit of society at large. Abortion is currently legal. What gets better if we make abortion illegal?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 24, 2015, 10:45:42 AM »

A lot fewer cruelly murdered innocent babies.

More dead pregnant ladies who didn't want to be pregnant and probably a few more murdered babies (actual babies who have been born) and toddlers.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 24, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »

More dead pregnant ladies who didn't want to be pregnant and probably a few more murdered babies (actual babies who have been born) and toddlers.

Yeah  :frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 24, 2015, 10:52:15 AM »

Grats bud, being a dad is the greatest I :bawl: uncontrollably when my first was born, there is no better feeling than seeing your healthy child for the first time

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 24, 2015, 10:53:17 AM »

Grats bud, being a dad is the greatest I :bawl: uncontrollably when my first was born, there is no better feeling than seeing your healthy child for the first time

Thanks dude!

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2015, 10:54:21 AM »

I'm of the belief that laws should be for the benefit of society at large. Abortion is currently legal. What gets better if we make abortion illegal?

Besides ending the biggest genocide since the Holocaust? During the Holocaust, approximately six million Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi regime and its collaborators. Since Roe v Wade? Approximately fifty eight million unborn babies have been murdered. Even accounting for the one or two percent that fall under "life of the mother, rape, or incest" this genocide is nearly ten times worse.

I stand by the idea that we might be killing the next great innovators and peace makers. Abortion might eliminate the opportunity for someone to grow up who might develop a cure to the disease that you might eventually die from without treatment.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2015, 10:57:11 AM »
women should breed continuously from the onset of puberty until they die, otherwise they are selfishly not finding us the next hitler

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2015, 11:01:51 AM »
why dont the people who think banning guns will make guns worse think banning abortion will make abortion worse just like banning alcohol made alcohol worse?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 24, 2015, 11:04:46 AM »
If you outlaw abortions, only outlaws will have abortions

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 24, 2015, 11:06:00 AM »
why dont the people who think banning guns will make guns worse think banning abortion will make abortion worse just like banning alcohol made alcohol worse?

Because the people pushing the agenda are making money off of the millions of idiots too stupid to read and think for themselves.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 24, 2015, 11:19:09 AM »
Why do people care about others' "babies?"

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 24, 2015, 11:26:56 AM »

Besides ending the biggest genocide since the Holocaust? During the Holocaust, approximately six million Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi regime and its collaborators. Since Roe v Wade? Approximately fifty eight million unborn babies have been murdered. Even accounting for the one or two percent that fall under "life of the mother, rape, or incest" this genocide is nearly ten times worse.

I stand by the idea that we might be killing the next great innovators and peace makers. Abortion might eliminate the opportunity for someone to grow up who might develop a cure to the disease that you might eventually die from without treatment.
Ok. Do you.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 24, 2015, 11:27:36 AM »

Maybe I should say other strangers' "babies."  Like CF3 can do whatever he wants w/his, and I hope it works out and there'll be a legacy cancer-lover out soon enough if that's what he chooses.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 24, 2015, 11:30:11 AM »

Same reasons people care about the death penalty, clubbing of baby seals, income inequality, global warming, racism, etc.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2015, 11:34:35 AM »

Serious question: How many more of each, do you think?

Another serious question: Do you think large scale bans on abortion would lead to "back alley" clinics worse than Kermit Gosnell's, which somehow managed to exist under our current legal framework?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 24, 2015, 11:34:52 AM »

Maybe I should say other strangers' "babies."  Like CF3 can do whatever he wants w/his, and I hope it works out and there'll be a legacy cancer-lover out soon enough if that's what he chooses.

luv u 2 buddy