Author Topic: Delton  (Read 81049 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Delton
« Reply #475 on: October 25, 2015, 03:38:09 PM »

Somebody please tell me Delton will be back for Baylor.  I don't even care if it's true..I just need to hear it.

He'll be back.

And throw 3 TDs to Tyler Lockett.

:love:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 25, 2015, 07:58:19 PM »

Somebody please tell me Delton will be back for Baylor.  I don't even care if it's true..I just need to hear it.

He'll be back.

:ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 27, 2015, 01:21:05 PM »

He'll be back.

Resuming practice today!  Finally some good news.  There is no way our offense will be less effective than we have in the past 10 quarters if we start Delton and just run the damn ball.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 27, 2015, 01:24:34 PM »

He'll be back.

Resuming practice today!  Finally some good news.  There is no way our offense will be less effective than we have in the past 10 quarters if we start Delton and just run the damn ball.
Any insider tips on Danzel?

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 27, 2015, 01:31:00 PM »

He'll be back.

Any insider tips on Danzel?

My info pulled from Kellis blog, which was from Snyder's presser.  Apparently Danzel out for the year, and Dante unlikely for Baylor with coach mentioning a possible medical redshirt.  Really wish Barnett would get back.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: October 27, 2015, 02:19:07 PM »

He'll be back.

Does publicly stating that Delton is back to practice change his medical redshirt eligibility? 

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 27, 2015, 03:16:33 PM »

He'll be back.

Does publicly stating that Delton is back to practice change his medical redshirt eligibility?

Yes, I think it probably does, which was the issue I was talking about after the UTSA.  You don't declare a medical redshirt.....you have to be eligible, which means you cannot play.  Once we played Delton enough to lose his regular redshirt season, our ability to claim a medical depended on him not being able to come back....not our desire as to whether he should come back this year.  So, redshirt is out for this season.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 27, 2015, 03:19:05 PM »

He'll be back.

Yes, I think it probably does, which was the issue I was talking about after the UTSA.  You don't declare a medical redshirt.....you have to be eligible, which means you cannot play.  Once we played Delton enough to lose his regular redshirt season, our ability to claim a medical depended on him not being able to come back....not our desire as to whether he should come back this year.  So, redshirt is out for this season.

yep you're right. I saw him on the sidelines the past few games and he was wearing purple - not red

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 27, 2015, 03:24:59 PM »
If Delton plays and looks anywhere decent in the Baylor game I will be happy, even if they win by 50.

With Skylar coming in next year, Delton is probably better off getting the reps this season and handing over the reigns after year 4.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 27, 2015, 03:35:08 PM »
I could listen to steffy talk redshirts all day

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 27, 2015, 03:35:54 PM »
I could listen to steffy talk redshirts all day

Perhaps there is a market here that I am missing by dishing this out for free.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 27, 2015, 03:39:23 PM »
If Delton plays and looks anywhere decent in the Baylor game I will be happy, even if they win by 50.

With Skylar coming in next year, Delton is probably better off getting the reps this season and handing over the reigns after year 4.

Deltons RSSr - Skylar RSjr < Deltons FR - Hubers RSJR

If this equations is likely to be true Delton should start vs Baylor and the rest of the season. I also think having Skylar setup for starting 2 years makes sense. 

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 27, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »

If this equations is likely to be true Delton should start vs Baylor and the rest of the season. I also think having Skylar setup for starting 2 years makes sense.

I think Delton should start, too.  But you do understand this has nothing to do with his ability to take a medical redshirt, right?

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 27, 2015, 04:01:26 PM »
Returning to practice and actually playing are two very different things. All scenarios are still on the table.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 27, 2015, 04:02:57 PM »

I think Delton should start, too.  But you do understand this has nothing to do with his ability to take a medical redshirt, right?

If our athletic department could not get a medical redshirt for Delton considering the circumstances they should all be fired immediately. I mean they are dealing with the NCAA and a doctors opinion.   

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 27, 2015, 04:03:28 PM »
Returning to practice and actually playing are two very different things. All scenarios are still on the table.

Not for a medical redshirt.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 27, 2015, 04:07:12 PM »

False. Returning to practice can simply be comprised of testing the injury to see if he can play on it. Returning to practice has nothing to do with being healthy to play.

List Mixed-Nutz with steffy in the gross misunderstanding of what a redshirt is, club.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 27, 2015, 04:10:53 PM »

False. Returning to practice can simply be comprised of testing the injury to see if he can play on it. Returning to practice has nothing to do with being healthy to play.

List Mixed-Nutz with steffy in the gross misunderstanding of what a redshirt is, club.

I was assuming it was a sarcasm post, but who knows.

With a meniscus tear he could conceivably practice the rest of the season doing passing drills and light running and never be cleared for contact.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 27, 2015, 08:01:54 PM »

I was assuming it was a sarcasm post, but who knows. :frown:

With a meniscus tear he could conceivably practice the rest of the season doing passing drills and light running and never be cleared for contact.
Well this thread turned into hell in a hand basket.  :flush:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 27, 2015, 08:12:17 PM »
I do not want Delton out there after an injury trying to make something happen before being completely healed and really hurt something.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: November 14, 2015, 07:20:42 PM »
Is Delton ready yet or what? :impatient:

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 15, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »
There is no guarantee he gets the medical redshirt, he did play in two games. Based on the way this program is run could easily see Hub as QB next season and Delton sitting.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 15, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »
You're also a huge idiot
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 15, 2015, 11:48:10 AM »
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 15, 2015, 06:06:07 PM »
There is no guarantee he gets the medical redshirt, he did play in two games. Based on the way this program is run could easily see Hub as QB next season and Delton sitting.

When they apply for the hardship he'll get it, he's way below the maximum threshold of time you're allowed to play. They may not even apply this year, they don't have to.