Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 441459 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #275 on: July 20, 2015, 11:47:09 PM »
Donald Trump is the real life Zapp Brannigan
Each of the following statements was made by Donald Trump OR Zapp Brannigan.
• "We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like. But we can assume this. They stand for everything we don’t stand for".
• “You know, it doesn’t really matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass”.
• "Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser".
• "Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it."
• "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards".
• “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure. It’s not your fault”.
• “These guys are total losers, they had their story stolen right from under their bad complexions”
• “She is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision”
• “She is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct”.
• “Your face has been declared a weapon of mass disgusting.”
• “I’ve never heard of such a brutal and shocking injustice that I cared so little about.”

https://np.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/3dwcpt/thanks_trump_we_havent_seen_this_crazy_since/ct9f3sv
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 21, 2015, 09:09:11 AM »
• "We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like. But we can assume this. They stand for everything we don’t stand for".
• “You know, it doesn’t really matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass”.
• "Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it.
"
• "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards".
• “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure. It’s not your fault”.
• “These guys are total losers, they had their story stolen right from under their bad complexions”
• “She is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision”
• “She is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct”.
• “I’ve never heard of such a brutal and shocking injustice that I cared so little about.”

https://np.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/3dwcpt/thanks_trump_we_havent_seen_this_crazy_since/ct9f3sv

Well I know without checking those are Zapp Brannigan's, but wow, the rest are tough.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 21, 2015, 01:41:18 PM »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 21, 2015, 01:52:18 PM »
lol thats so boss

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 21, 2015, 01:54:48 PM »
More like Scott Runner... (is that sposed to be Scott Walker?)

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2015, 01:55:59 PM »
More like Scott Runner... (is that sposed to be Scott Walker?)

I think it's Rubio.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2015, 01:56:41 PM »
Donald Trump gave out Lindsey Graham's personal cell number to America

Speaking in front of hundreds at a rally in South Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump read a number he said people could use to reach South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham's private cell phone.

:D

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 21, 2015, 02:11:10 PM »
When is the first debate?  This train's moving too quick and I'm worried it's going to derail before we get to see him at one.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 21, 2015, 02:12:28 PM »
He is a vindictive bastard.  Gave out Graham's personal cell phone because the senator told him quit being a jackass.  What would he do if he had an arsenal of nukes?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 21, 2015, 02:13:30 PM »
When is the first debate?  This train's moving too quick and I'm worried it's going to derail before we get to see him at one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-trump-surges-to-big-lead-in-gop-presidential-race/2015/07/20/efd2e0d0-2ef8-11e5-8f36-18d1d501920d_story.html

No way he falls out of the top 10 before the debates. He's going to win the early primaries if about a dozen other republicans don't drop out.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 21, 2015, 02:20:25 PM »
as far as i can tell, the most important trait that the "conservative" voters want to see in a president is the complete refusal to ever admit a mistake, ever admit a failure, or ever apologize.

i have independently verified this using an algorithmic measurement of internet memes from the last 239 years.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2015, 02:21:41 PM »
i've grown so numb to politics that i actually want to see Trump as the 'publican candidate

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 21, 2015, 02:22:41 PM »
i've grown so numb to politics that i actually want to see Trump as the 'publican candidate

I'd want to see that if the dems had a better candidate than Hillary.

as far as i can tell, the most important trait that the "conservative" voters want to see in a president is the complete refusal to ever admit a mistake, ever admit a failure, or ever apologize.

i have independently verified this using an algorithmic measurement of internet memes from the last 239 years.

also never bow

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 21, 2015, 02:23:50 PM »

it would certainly spice things up.

i would like to see it come down to trump vs sanders. may the best man win.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2015, 02:26:43 PM »
i think i'd rather him go up against someone i don't like, which would give me the ability to avidly root for him. now i just have to figure out who i don't like out of the democrat candidates.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 21, 2015, 03:09:26 PM »
I am avidly rooting for Trump in the primaries but no way would I want him as president. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 21, 2015, 03:13:26 PM »
Yes, it's really too bad we can't get bill or obama another term, then I'd be full bore on the trump-o-meter
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 21, 2015, 03:47:49 PM »
i think i'd rather him go up against someone i don't like, which would give me the ability to avidly root for him. now i just have to figure out who i don't like out of the democrat candidates.

all of them. :dunno:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2015, 04:29:46 PM »
he should make releasing a political opponent's phone number a weekly event

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 21, 2015, 04:45:14 PM »
Who do you think Trump would pick as his running mate. I'm leaning toward Ann Coulter.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2015, 05:11:03 PM »
Who do you think Trump would pick as his running mate. I'm leaning toward Ann Coulter.

The winner of the upcoming The Apprentice: VP Edition.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 21, 2015, 07:21:59 PM »
If it's not Lindsay Graham, well I just don't know how he could make up for the phone number thing. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2015, 07:30:35 PM »
Sarah Palin, obviously.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2015, 07:49:32 PM »
• "Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it.
"

Well I know without checking those are Zapp Brannigan's, but wow, the rest are tough.
Wow, I thought the ego thing was the one I felt most confident was trump.