Author Topic: How much does Obama hate Israel?  (Read 13861 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How much does Obama hate Israel?
« on: March 26, 2015, 11:33:14 AM »
I think the answer is "a lot." The latest move...

US Declassifies Document Revealing Israel's Nuclear Program

This has easily been the most anti-Israel administration in U.S. history. (And American Jews will still vote Hillary by at least a 70-30 margin.)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:39:36 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: How much does Obama hate Israel?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:34:39 AM »
God damn Jews!
:adios:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:37:09 AM »
Obummer is just getting revenge for JC

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 12:03:26 PM »
Given that his actions evidence an intent to not only destabilize the ME, but to push it towards conflagration, could it be any more obvious that B.O. is nothing but Big Oil's stupid puppet? 

Or do you have to have an R next to your name to be labeled in such an unflattering way?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 12:04:37 PM »
tiptoeing the line between stud/boss move and butthurt move, imo

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 12:18:53 PM »
Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen for Iran. Various Caliphates running the ME. Wow, what an outcome!

Remember when libtards thought having troops in iraq was the indirect cause of 9/11. Ya know, because having them around was annoying when shopping at the local bazaar. How about, we caused you to become a homeless refugee is some shithole desert, and since that wasn't enough we caused your family to be burned alive, but only after being tortured and raped? Oops! Uhh, Bush's fault.

This idea that Palestine is entitled to land "just because" is the type of unfounded and unchallenged logic and reasoning that the indoctrinated reeducated leftist dutifully spew. eff Palestine you lost. And then you got gaza and wtf did you do with that? You're done, you're lucky we don't let Israel wipe you off the face of the planet.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 12:27:05 PM »
The so-called two state solution is a fantasy because one of the states is palestine. It's like negotiating with the guy that broke into your house and raped your wife by giving him keys so he wouldn't have to break a window next time. Good grief, some of you are so rough ridin' delusional it's a wonder you don't have 3 legs and chase every car that drives by. I can't believe the people running this countries affairs are this goddamn stupid and obtuse. I further can't believe that such a large majority of our country has not even the slightest idea how much wide spread pain, suffering, agony and death has been caused by the reckless ignorance of this administration.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 12:32:50 PM »
The so-called two state solution is a fantasy because one of the states is palestine. It's like negotiating with the guy that broke into your house and raped your wife by giving him keys so he wouldn't have to break a window next time. Good grief, some of you are so rough ridin' delusional it's a wonder you don't have 3 legs and chase every car that drives by. I can't believe the people running this countries affairs are this goddamn stupid and obtuse. I further can't believe that such a large majority of our country has not even the slightest idea how much wide spread pain, suffering, agony and death has been caused by the reckless ignorance of this administration.

Pssshtt, you're the Fake Sugar Dick.  Speak for yourself.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 12:53:08 PM »
This idea that Palestine is entitled to land "just because" is the type of unfounded and unchallenged logic and reasoning that the indoctrinated reeducated leftist dutifully spew. eff Palestine you lost. And then you got gaza and wtf did you do with that? You're done, you're lucky we don't let Israel wipe you off the face of the planet.

Not a single Arab neighbor wants to give the "Palestinians" a piece of their land. Nobody wants them. But those countries are only too happy to use the Palestinians as a wedge against Israel.

Meanwhile, Obama continues to stoke war in the middle east and give a fat middle finger to Israel. It really is amazing this guy still polls in the mid-40s, but I guess there just aren't enough Americans paying attention and/or thinking anymore. He was elected. Twice.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 12:56:11 PM »
why do we like israel again?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 01:10:13 PM »

Only reason I can think of is strategic position to have a good friend.   :dunno:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 01:15:41 PM »

Only reason I can think of is strategic position to have a good friend.   :dunno:

Partially because it's the right thing to do, what with the Holocaust and all. It doesn't seem to be taught much in school anymore, but being the good guys used to a big deal for Americans. We liberated Europe and, in doing so, ended a massive genocide. We're pretty proud of that.

Mostly it's because it's good to have a true democratic republic as a true ally in the ME.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 01:22:32 PM »

Partially because it's the right thing to do, what with the Holocaust and all. It doesn't seem to be taught much in school anymore, but being the good guys used to a big deal for Americans. We liberated Europe and, in doing so, ended a massive genocide. We're pretty proud of that.

Mostly it's because it's good to have a true democratic republic as a true ally in the ME.

Seems like Germany should be bending over backwards for them if the Holocaust is a reason.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 01:27:39 PM »

Seems like Germany should be bending over backwards for them if the Holocaust is a reason.

Re-read my post. It's not just about the Holocaust - it's about us being The Good Guys. It's part of American Exceptionalism.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 01:40:33 PM »
Since we're the good guys we should give blacks in the US reparations while we're at it

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 01:44:43 PM »
The good guys idea is stupid and has gained us a whole crap load of ppl that live to suicide bomb us.  We should dial that down.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
The two state solution would just reinstate the expanded boundaries Israel gained after the war of independence.  The intial two state resolution implemented by the UN granted Palestinian far more land.  At that time such a resolution was unacceptable to Palestinians and their allies, they lost.  The ensuing boundaries established what we know as the West Bank and Gaza Strip.  Since this time illegal Israeli settlement of Palestinian land has further changed the landscape and created the bulk of the tension in the region.  A current two state solution revolves around the re-establishment of Palestinian Sovereignty in these areas, a situation Israel now finds unacceptable.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 02:14:03 PM »
Since we're the good guys we should give blacks in the US reparations while we're at it

Sheesh. At home, we have given blacks decades of affirmative action, and we now have a black president and black Supreme Court justice. Abroad, we created an African colony of Liberia - now an independent nation - to which we've given billions. They haven't done quite so well as Israel, even though they have the benefit of not having to defend their borders from people who want to slaughter them on all sides. So The Good Guys have given a lot. The Good Guys will continue to support Liberia, and we should continue supporting Israel, too.

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »
I think those Middle Eastern goons should just have a bare knuckle boxing tournament amonst their leaders. Then we should give them some beers to cool down with. That's how you build respect. That's how you solve problems. None of this 2 state vs 1 state garbage.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 02:20:23 PM »

Sheesh. At home, we have given blacks decades of affirmative action, and we now have a black president and black Supreme Court justice. Abroad, we created an African colony of Liberia - now an independent nation - to which we've given billions. They haven't done quite so well as Israel, even though they have the benefit of not having to defend their borders from people who want to slaughter them on all sides. So The Good Guys have given a lot. The Good Guys will continue to support Liberia, and we should continue supporting Israel, too.

Good to know we've done enough! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 02:48:21 PM »
LOL yep.  Liberia had every advantage!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 02:49:55 PM »
hey Liberia why can't you be more like your younger bro Israel? 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 03:45:46 PM »
Liberia is just a lazy taker
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 04:15:12 PM »
LOL, at the libtards in this thread.

Maybe we should just give Germany back to the romans, or ottomans.  Texas, you've got your wish, you're on your own again. Sorry israel, were moving the people who have been bombing you for "illegal settlement" (lol how isolationist and racist) just a couple hundred miles closer. So their bombs are a little more accurate.  Good grief. 

As to reperations, how does that work? Do we send people back to where they were kidnapped from? Do only the descendents of slave owners have to pay? The romans kept a crap load of slaves, do their ancestors get reperations? Interesting concept of "righting" history.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2015, 04:20:23 PM »
The US government would pay for reparations, obviously