Author Topic: How much does Obama hate Israel?  (Read 13882 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How much does Obama hate Israel?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 06:15:43 PM »
Honestly its really hard to be good all the time when everyone else is being jerks.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 07:39:21 PM »
The international community considers the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories illegal under international law,[1][2][3][4][5] however Israel maintains that they are consistent with international law[6] because it does not agree that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the territories occupied in the 1967 Six-Day War.[7] The United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Court of Justice and the High Contracting Parties to the Convention have all affirmed that the Fourth Geneva Convention does apply.[8][9]

Numerous UN resolutions have stated that the building and existence of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights are a violation of international law, including UN Security Council resolutions in 1979 and 1980.[10][11][12] UN Security Council Resolution 446 refers to the Fourth Geneva Convention as the applicable international legal instrument, and calls upon Israel to desist from transferring its own population into the territories or changing their demographic makeup. The reconvened Conference of the High Contracting Parties to the Geneva Conventions has declared the settlements illegal[13] as has the primary judicial organ of the UN, the International Court of Justice[14] and the International Committee of the Red Cross.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 07:40:42 PM »
The US government would pay for reparations, obviously

We could pay for this with teach me how to dougies flat tax revenue increase. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 07:59:52 PM »
I think the Confederate government should pay the reperations. The us government literally went to war to end slavery. A million white guys died fighting under the us flag in that war. They got like $12 each and a tent to share for their effort.

Supporting palestine is the moral equivalent of supporting child molestation, rape or murder. I can't believe there are people that support giving them anything more than they've already been given.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2015, 08:10:47 PM »
Has the question been of us throwing support behind Palestine,  or questioning why we are such buds with Isreal in general?   I could give a crap about the former, but am curious about the latter(outside of strategic location).

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 08:23:15 PM »
Everything hyperbole.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 08:23:25 PM »
All the time

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 08:23:40 PM »
Either the best or the worst of ALL TIME!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 08:37:25 PM »
I think the Confederate government should pay the reperations. The us government literally went to war to end slavery. A million white guys died fighting under the us flag in that war. They got like $12 each and a tent to share for their effort.
We crap on blacks LONG after slavery. Like, when we were being The Good Guys in Europe in WW2, it was ILLEGAL for blacks to serve alongside whites in the US army. THAT'S SOME CRAZY crap

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2015, 08:39:24 PM »
But seriously what would a nominal amount of money do to right the wrongs perpetrated against black people?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 08:49:16 PM »
But seriously what would a nominal amount of money do to right the wrongs perpetrated against black people?

The same thing welfare does currently. (not a whole lot)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2015, 08:50:20 PM »
Has the question been of us throwing support behind Palestine,  or questioning why we are such buds with Isreal in general?   I could give a crap about the former, but am curious about the latter(outside of strategic location).

Already answered your question. You don't like the answer. But "strategic location" alone is sufficient reason.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »
I don't know. One thought I had was free college for any blacks that want it. not sure that's enough, though. not everyone wants to go to college.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2015, 08:54:29 PM »
Ta nehisi Coates had a fantastic article about it.
Scholars have long discussed methods by which America might make reparations to those on whose labor and exclusion the country was built. In the 1970s, the Yale Law professor Boris Bittker argued in The Case for Black Reparations that a rough price tag for reparations could be determined by multiplying the number of African Americans in the population by the difference in white and black per capita income. That number—$34 billion in 1973, when Bittker wrote his book—could be added to a reparations program each year for a decade or two. Today Charles Ogletree, the Harvard Law School professor, argues for something broader: a program of job training and public works that takes racial justice as its mission but includes the poor of all races.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2014/05/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2015, 08:57:54 PM »
do black people that aren't descendants of slaves get to use the free stuff too?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2015, 09:02:34 PM »
do black people that aren't descendants of slaves get to use the free stuff too?
Some definitely should - Jim crow and discrimination definitely mumped over blacks who weren't descendants of slaves. Someone who knows more than me could probably come up with a better answer. It might be most cost effective just to give it to any black person born here.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 09:02:50 PM »
Free college is kind of broad.  But certainly better than a pile of cash.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2015, 09:04:39 PM »
i think everyone should have free college (and other post high school training)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2015, 09:21:14 PM »
I can think of fewer things more unjust than punishing one group of people and rewarding another for the actions and grievances of the ancestors of a very few of either of them.

Particularly considering the circumstances upon which people fled their countries to start this one.  Do the Irish get anything in this nonsensical scheme? The italians? The chinese?

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 09:30:04 PM »
Since we're the good guys we should give blacks in the US reparations while we're at it

Sheesh. At home, we have given blacks decades of affirmative action, and we now have a black president and black Supreme Court justice. Abroad, we created an African colony of Liberia - now an independent nation - to which we've given billions. They haven't done quite so well as Israel, even though they have the benefit of not having to defend their borders from people who want to slaughter them on all sides. So The Good Guys have given a lot. The Good Guys will continue to support Liberia, and we should continue supporting Israel, too.
just so this post is forever

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 09:30:15 PM »
But really, the jews were enslaved by the ancestors of the Palestinians(probably), so in addition to not having any real right to the land they desire, the jews deserve it anyways.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 09:40:10 PM »
Free college is kind of broad.  But certainly better than a pile of cash.
I'm still at the broad idea stage here. Piles of cash would be good, too, though.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 09:42:35 PM »

This is a particularly ridiculous thought process.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2015, 09:44:43 PM »
It's not a though process. It's asking why, other than stategy,  are we so pro isreal.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2015, 09:45:25 PM »

This is a particularly ridiculous thought process.
seems like a good time for a real learnin lesson