Author Topic: How much does Obama hate Israel?  (Read 13712 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How much does Obama hate Israel?
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2015, 07:44:41 PM »
this is one of the pittiest threads in the pit

I'm dead serious about the reparations discussion and I don't think it's that crazy. I mean, it's a little crazy, but not really.

It's more than a little crazy. I agree - this thread got very pitiful when rusty started drawing parallels between Israel and black reparations.
It isn't crazy in the context of claiming we support Israel because "we are the good guys and always do the right thing".

And it's absolutely something that should be considered.

Yeah, it really is a nutso comparison to say that if we support Israel out of a sense of human decency, we should likewise support reparations. Like really really dumb. We gave the Jews a homeland and have helped them protect it. We've done the same for slaves and their descendants both in this nation and in Africa. Plus affirmative action for decades. It is an idiotic comparison. Not even good trolling. Second rate trolling, at best.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2015, 07:50:39 PM »
plus like a lot of jews are white so they are obviously better people than the slave class
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2015, 07:51:23 PM »
plus like a lot of jews are white so they are obviously better people than the slave class

White Jews?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2015, 07:53:23 PM »
whiteish
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2015, 07:58:38 PM »

I'm dead serious about the reparations discussion and I don't think it's that crazy. I mean, it's a little crazy, but not really.

It's more than a little crazy. I agree - this thread got very pitiful when rusty started drawing parallels between Israel and black reparations.
It isn't crazy in the context of claiming we support Israel because "we are the good guys and always do the right thing".

Yeah, it really is a nutso comparison to say that if we support Israel out of a sense of human decency, we should likewise support reparations. Like really really dumb. We gave the Jews a homeland and have helped them protect it. We've done the same for slaves and their descendants both in this nation and in Africa. Plus affirmative action for decades. It is an idiotic comparison. Not even good trolling. Second rate trolling, at best.

I don't think you know much about  the creation of modern Israel

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2015, 10:44:12 PM »

I bet he understands that rapture non-sense and that Palestinians are mean brown looking  islamic people.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2015, 10:48:09 PM »
Ha, I noticed he said we gave blacks a "homeland" in the US.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2015, 05:54:19 AM »

I really haven't paid attention to this subplot....but LOL at comparing zionism to creating a state because you don't want black people around.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2015, 10:55:29 AM »
In case you weren't sure before, this thread is the panacea of libtard ignorance and indoctrination.

We'll done libtards,  well done
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2015, 11:05:28 AM »
fsd, the word panacea doesn't make sense there unless you mean something that doesn't make sense which i guess is probs the case.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2015, 10:24:31 PM »
fsd, the word panacea doesn't make sense there unless you mean something that doesn't make sense which i guess is probs the case.
Helpful hint:  always read or speak FSD's words with a big fat cigar in your mouth.  :thumbsup:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2015, 08:38:59 AM »
Can any of the libtards give me an update on that amazing executive agreement with Iran? Or, I mean, "framework" for an agreement? You remember, the one the libtards were all but felating the president for just a few weeks ago? How's that working out? Can you give me an update?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2015, 09:29:25 AM »
Can any of the libtards give me an update on that amazing executive agreement with Iran? Or, I mean, "framework" for an agreement? You remember, the one the libtards were all but felating the president for just a few weeks ago? How's that working out? Can you give me an update?
Does Iran have the bomb yet?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2015, 09:30:57 AM »

Peace In Our Time!!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2015, 10:30:34 AM »

Peace In Our Time!!

Hey if we don't let Bibi start a needless war while diverting attention from the apartheid state he is creating at home, who will!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How much does Obama hate Israel?
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2020, 07:23:30 AM »
How much did Barry “cucks to Iran to” Obama hate the last secular democracy in the Middle East? 

A lot

Then again Barry pretty much hated every secular leaning government in the Middle East. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2020, 07:25:21 AM »
settle down bloodthirstywarpig

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2020, 07:47:09 AM »
I said nothing when my guy was burning whole countries to the ground

We know

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2020, 07:59:10 AM »

We know
You've been over this several times. LN has shown you time and time again posts where he objected to Obama's interventionist policies. But you don't care. You're a broken record.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2020, 08:07:44 AM »

We know
You've been over this several times. LN has shown you time and time again posts where he objected to Obama's interventionist policies. But you don't care. You're a broken record.

A true interventionist policy is one that seeks to rebuild and remold a nation state towards a set of ideals that more closely reflects that of the intervening state.

It is also a policy that’s at least in the case of the United States is one that is executed with at least a modicum of policy discussion within the various branches of government with at least a modicum of explanation as to why said policy is being undertaken/executed. 

It is not a policy of burn it to the ground and then turn around and walk away with no explanations and zero policy debate outside of the West Wing.  See also Libya, and see also the attempt to do the same in Syria.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 08:11:38 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2020, 08:19:35 AM »

We know

A true interventionist policy is one that seeks to rebuild and remold a nation state towards a set of ideals that more closely reflects that of the intervening state.

It is also a policy that’s at least in the case of the United States is one that is executed with at least a modicum of policy discussion within the various branches of government with at least a modicum of explanation as to why said policy is being undertaken/executed. 

It is not a policy of burn it to the ground and then turn around and walk away with no explanations and zero policy debate outside of the West Wing.  See also Libya, and see also the attempt to do the same in Syria.

Look at you supporting interventionist policies.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2020, 08:21:48 AM »

We know

Lol, that wasn’t support.  It’s just a shame you’re not smart enough to know the difference between interventionism and destroy and leave for the worst of the worst to fight over. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2020, 07:20:34 PM »

We know

Lol, that wasn’t support.  It’s just a shame you’re not smart enough to know the difference between interventionism and destroy and leave for the worst of the worst to fight over.

Curious how many laps down LN is here. Trying to plot the laps down scale. TIA.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f