Author Topic: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....  (Read 2003318 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline meow meow

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 8941
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30550 on: May 23, 2019, 08:30:49 AM »
people love getting loaded on fall saturday afternoons vs getting up early on the weekends, seems obvious.

Offline 8manpick

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16022
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30551 on: May 23, 2019, 08:38:22 AM »
people love getting loaded on fall saturday afternoons vs getting up early on the weekends, seems obvious.
If you are at home not going to the game, 11 AM doesn’t count as early.  2:30 is clearly superior for tailgating, but 11 is BITB for home entertainment
:adios:

Offline libstradamus

  • hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 49335
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30552 on: May 23, 2019, 09:00:55 AM »
I'm not awake by 11am most Saturdays.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 8941
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30553 on: May 23, 2019, 09:08:04 AM »
people love getting loaded on fall saturday afternoons vs getting up early on the weekends, seems obvious.
If you are at home not going to the game, 11 AM doesn’t count as early.  2:30 is clearly superior for tailgating, but 11 is BITB for home entertainment

yeah, if i'm not going to the game, almost prefer 11 as long as kid's stuff doesn't conflict.

Offline pissclams

  • Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *****
  • Posts: 41253
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30554 on: May 23, 2019, 09:11:06 AM »
i love bellying up at the falloon on saturday mornings at 11 am with a half gallon of 1%, there's nothing better


Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 15511
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30555 on: May 23, 2019, 09:18:18 AM »
I never, ever do crystal meth. Really bad stuff. Except for Friday nights before an 11:00 a.m. kickoff. It helps me push through the night and continue my binge drinking through Saturday's tailgate.

Offline 8manpick

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16022
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30556 on: May 23, 2019, 09:19:18 AM »
I'm not awake by 11am most Saturdays.
Are you 21 and staying out until 5 am on Fridays?  This must be awful for your Monday mornings
:adios:

Offline libstradamus

  • hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 49335
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30557 on: May 23, 2019, 11:56:37 AM »
Mondays are great because I get shitloads of sleep on the weekend  :)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline libstradamus

  • hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 49335
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30558 on: May 23, 2019, 12:01:24 PM »
11am games (assuming I wake up for them) have about a 60% chance I'll fall back asleep during them. 2:30 about 40%, night games are zero  :Chirp:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 6940
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30559 on: May 23, 2019, 11:39:43 PM »
I love 9:00 AM kickoffs.  Roll out of bed about 8:00, coffee and a hit off the vape with the last hour of Gameday. If they win, more football and sportscenter. If they lose, a productive day around the house or out with buds for fun.

Offline steve dave

  • Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • *****
  • Posts: 67227
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30560 on: May 24, 2019, 08:36:51 AM »
the absolute best drunk feeling is early in the day. your body is rested and ready to really process the booze and puts you in top form. as the day gets later your body becomes a lazy pos at booze enjoyment. just a fwiw.

Offline libstradamus

  • hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 49335
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30561 on: May 24, 2019, 09:31:47 AM »
Like 3-4am early in the day? I agree.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 8941
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30562 on: May 24, 2019, 09:46:52 AM »
generally on a saturday morning gameday my body is not ready to process the booze because it is not rested at all

Offline 8manpick

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 16022
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30563 on: May 24, 2019, 02:20:58 PM »
Lotta people who are bad at both weekends and boozing ITT
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 27894
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30564 on: May 24, 2019, 02:24:20 PM »
Lotta people who are bad at both weekends and boozing ITT
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline catastrophe

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 8198
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30565 on: May 24, 2019, 02:25:24 PM »
the absolute best drunk feeling is early in the day. your body is rested and ready to really process the booze and puts you in top form. as the day gets later your body becomes a lazy pos at booze enjoyment. just a fwiw.

Yes it takes trial, error, and lots of experience to realize that 11am-4pm are the absolute best times to get blitzed. The only trick is avoiding falling into the trap of thinking you can keep it going into the evening without SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES the next day.

Offline KITNfury

  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • ****
  • Posts: 5727
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #30566 on: May 24, 2019, 02:55:10 PM »
Lotta people who are bad at both weekends and boozing ITT
It's a amateur hour up in here.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.