Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 76299 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #575 on: December 31, 2015, 01:18:52 PM »
Two nights ago:
Guns n Roses reunited and announced a stadium tour Rob (CEO of Sporting KC) started tweeting that there was big news coming. Then they announced a GNR concert at Sporting KC stadium. Weird sized stadium for a stadium tour. I tweeted Rob IRL when I woke up but no response.

Last night:
I drove from KC to Manhattan for a Kstate football game. Trim was the driver (or who I think is Trim since I've never met him IRL). He drives a Ford F150 in my dreams apparently. Stopped at Walmart in Topeka and I bought a Kstateo pair of swim trunks for my upcoming vacation. Trim said they were cool, to my surprise. Dream ended before we made it to the game.
:lol: on so many levels. Did Trim's F-150 have a truck nut?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 31, 2015, 01:22:47 PM »
Would have to assume so. Good ol Trim, always a joker!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 17, 2016, 08:44:36 AM »
Last night I dreamt that I eavesdropped on a mother & daughter spekaing Spanish and I understood the whole conversation. Here was the whole conversation...

Mother: ¿Quieres queso?
Daughter: *nods*

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 17, 2016, 11:24:56 AM »
dreamt last night that i applied for my 5th chase card in 2 years but forgot to use a code to get my 50,000 UR points and things got very hectic as i reached out to posters from the board looking for a code to use.  i called their help line but they were no help.  i was pretty upset in my dream.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 05, 2016, 11:02:35 AM »
Dreamed that I was logged onto Uber, but I hadn't had any hits yet, so I was headed back toward my house to take care of some important crap that couldn't wait (no idea what it was in the dream), when I get a hit on my Uber app and it says that Trim wants to be picked up from Waldo. Well, in the dream I'm dead set on meeting Trim IRL, but I've got this super important thing to do. So, I try to really hurry to complete this task (still can't remember what it was), but it becomes obvious that I'm not gonna make it in time to pick up Trim, and I'm really bummed that there will be no gE encounter. Something about my very important task takes me to Kaufman Stadium and I get stuck in traffic and Trim cancels his ride request and when I get out to to complete whatever this important thing happens to be, the fuzz show up and tow my car. So, I say to myself, "eff it!" and I go watch the Royals whip some ass.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

The Big Train

« Reply #580 on: March 05, 2016, 12:00:44 PM »
:lol:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 24, 2016, 10:01:53 AM »
Had a pretty mumped up dream last night that I was in a North Korean hard labor camp. Not sure how I got there but they were putting people in sweat boxes. The dream ended when Kim Jong Un's daughter developed a crush on me and I pretended to love her back so I could get out of the camp. No idea why my mind decided to go there...

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 24, 2016, 02:54:24 PM »
3rd night in a row of me blasting the crap out of zombies. So weird and random.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 24, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »
3rd night in a row of me blasting the crap out of zombies. So weird and random.

Was there anyone holding the door to keep the zombies away from you?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 24, 2016, 05:47:09 PM »
i don't remember the rest of the details now but aaron lockett ran the ball for 600 yards

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 25, 2016, 04:51:27 PM »
I slept with Hillary Clinton. Wtf.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 25, 2016, 04:56:52 PM »
#deleteyouraccount

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 26, 2016, 12:37:05 AM »
I slept with Hillary Clinton. Wtf.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 26, 2016, 10:31:15 AM »
Last night I had this dream...

I was in a pool (a very small but deep pool). There was a person strapped on a board thing in the water. I was supposed to pull them under and they try to hold their breath as long as they can and then I bring them up.

It was like a para-Olympic swimming event. Except that the para-athlete was completely paralyzed so the only thing they could do to compete was hold their breath. (I have no idea how they were supposed to indicate they were ready to come up since they were completely paralyzed.)

But the pool was like 30 feet deep, so I have to tread water while holding this person. So after a while I start getting tired, and I sink down and can't get enough power to get them back up. So I sink all the way to the bottom, finally I push off and barely get back to the surface and some other people pull the person out. Then they start bitching at me for almost killing the para-athlete. And I just walk off because I am completely traumatized by the experience.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 26, 2016, 10:42:17 AM »
Last night I had this dream...

I was in a pool (a very small but deep pool). There was a person strapped on a board thing in the water. I was supposed to pull them under and they try to hold their breath as long as they can and then I bring them up.

It was like a para-Olympic swimming event. Except that the para-athlete was completely paralyzed so the only thing they could do to compete was hold their breath. (I have no idea how they were supposed to indicate they were ready to come up since they were completely paralyzed.)

But the pool was like 30 feet deep, so I have to tread water while holding this person. So after a while I start getting tired, and I sink down and can't get enough power to get them back up. So I sink all the way to the bottom, finally I push off and barely get back to the surface and some other people pull the person out. Then they start bitching at me for almost killing the para-athlete. And I just walk off because I am completely traumatized by the experience.
Were there zombies?  :ohno:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 26, 2016, 11:55:15 AM »
Some criminals blew up a bridge and it fell onto a gas station and blew it up.  I'm a cop and me and my partner start chasing after this guy that blew it up, well we're chasing him and my partner is almost to him but then he just passes him and passes a finish line.  So then I realize it was actually a race and my partner won.  So the criminal puts a gold medal around his neck and he's just standing there smiling and then I realize there is a bomb in the medal and just as I realize that he blows up.  Then I start chasing after that guy who did it.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 26, 2016, 12:08:49 PM »
Take it to the wolf spider disguised as terrorists thread.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 13, 2016, 10:30:18 AM »
it has been a solid four years or so since i can really remember dreaming while sleeping. over the last month or so, i've started to dream more frequently. last night's were intense, although i don't recall any of it. i imagine this is correlated to my significant decrease in substance consumption.

/csb

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 13, 2016, 10:34:28 AM »
it has been a solid four years or so since i can really remember dreaming while sleeping. over the last month or so, i've started to dream more frequently. last night's were intense, although i don't recall any of it. i imagine this is correlated to my significant decrease in substance consumption.

/csb
I am older, but I have trouble remembering my dreams, even though I know I have them often.  Mine can't be related to substance consumption, but I wish I could figure it out.  Like you said, some are intense and I'd like to remember details.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 13, 2016, 10:34:58 AM »
Last night I was able to jump from my room to dream seamlessly. I'd freak out, open my eyes, realize it was a dream, close my eyes and right back in the dream. Bizarre.

The Big Train

« Reply #595 on: September 13, 2016, 12:24:32 PM »
I had some dreams with some really loud crashing and junk then I woke up right as a lightning bolt hit right by my apt.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 13, 2016, 12:41:10 PM »

/csb
I am older, but I have trouble remembering my dreams, even though I know I have them often.  Mine can't be related to substance consumption, but I wish I could figure it out.  Like you said, some are intense and I'd like to remember details.

i'm not terribly concerned with remembering them. i just know that there was a long stretch of time that i had no recollection whatsoever of dreams of any sort. it's a weird sensation for me at this time. i don't particularly care for when they are intense enough to wake me up.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 13, 2016, 01:18:01 PM »
When something terrible is happening that is basically ruining your life, but then you wake up to realize it was all a dream.....that is a great feeling.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 13, 2016, 01:26:02 PM »
#teamnodreams
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: September 23, 2016, 09:09:27 AM »
Last night I was playing golf with my cubicle neighbor and his wife but instead of playing on a golf course we were in the desert and using a 2 lane highway as the fairway.  Somehow we were able to stick our tees in the road surface.