Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 76254 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #600 on: October 05, 2016, 11:13:01 AM »
Fell asleep in front of the TV, had a dream that I got a tattoo of Danny Trejo, like a portrait on my back, but on Danny Trejo's arm was a tattoo of my face.  Pretty awesome tattoo idea that I'm now considering.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 23, 2016, 08:12:21 AM »
mrs mocat and i were dropping our kid (??) off at school and saw a guy that looked like keni burke dropping his kid off at school. i was like omg pretty sure that's keni burke. so i told mrs mocat to start humming the bassline from Risin to the Top. she did, and the dude immediately whipped his head around and looked at us! i was like whoa mr burke i'm a huge fan! and we shook hands and i told him to have a great day. i was like wow that was cool, and mrs mocat was like i don't even know who that was, and i was like, well you absolutely crushed his bassline just now

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 22, 2016, 09:12:03 AM »
So I had this dream last night that I was at home getting ready to watch the Cats vs KU BBall game in the Food. So right at the tip when the ball goes up both teams start fighting like you see in hockey sometimes when the puck drops and immediately they start a full on fight. A full on bench clearing brawl starts and everyone is involved except for that bearded dork Svi Makilufkgjsyencgvbetspf (sp?) for KU and Claws. As the camera pans out so you can see the entire floor. They are standing off to the side kind of halfheartedly wrestling and pulling at each other’s jerseys. Giant pussies the both of them. Even the mgrs are fighting the other mgrs. Coaches on coaches. But burrito Bill is kicked back on the KU bench with his legs all stretched out and hands behind his head just chillin. When the fight started that hideous female strength coach for KU made a bee line to oscar and began to completely pummel his ass. The funniest part was that Hot Horn dogs was absolutely wrecking fools.  At one point he actually DDT’s that freshman woman beater and stands over him screaming “don’t hit woman”.  The camera then zooms in on Currie sitting at the scores table in complete shock and horror. He looks totally bewildered on how to stop this. I then woke up and was audibly laughing. I should probably use less drugs.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 22, 2016, 09:17:16 AM »
i think you should take at least the same amount

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 22, 2016, 09:27:10 AM »
I wish I had dreams like that.  Wow! 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 22, 2016, 11:47:49 AM »
The best thing about that dream is how realistic all of it is. Budke absolutely would be the best brawler on the floor.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 22, 2016, 12:34:52 PM »
last night i had a dream that for some reason i was at bob fescoe's house and he was going to show me something on his laptop. when he opened it up, his background wallpaper was a collage of tasteful artisan style black and white nudes of him and his wife, where they pose romantically and cover up their private parts. anyway i don't remember the end of the dream.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:40:16 PM by mocat »

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 22, 2016, 03:50:21 PM »
 :lol:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 11, 2017, 06:20:22 AM »
Guys I keep having crazy dreams and waking up feeling paralyzed and all sweaty. I'm gonna sleep on the couch with a light on :(

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 12, 2017, 02:12:24 PM »
Had a dream about my teeth falling out.  I tugged on my front teeth and they just popped out.  Woke up and felt around with my tongue to make sure my pearlys were still intact.  It felt so real. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 12, 2017, 02:44:04 PM »
They say the teeth falling out dream is one you have when you fear aging.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #611 on: February 12, 2017, 03:36:55 PM »
Had a couple of weird ones lately...

First one happened while I was traveling for work. In the dream, I came home to find my wife hooked on crack and her teeth were all jacked up.

Other one was at home. In the dream, I was traveling. Hanging in the hotel lobby with Tiger Woods. My wife called pissed that I was in the bar with Tiger and I wouldn't leave. She showed up crying with black eyes. She was blaming me but Tiger was my alibi. I left the bar to find a police station so they could photograph my hands but I never could find the police station.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 13, 2017, 05:40:33 PM »
Last night I dreamt that some rich friends of Trump agreed to give him some of these to MAGA. Except they were yellow instead.

I also remember seeing Vince McMahon dressed like a doctor and he was talking about injecting Trump with something and it would either help him MAGA and if it didn't we could be like, "well, he's taking PEDs and dump him." Vince had some blood on his collar and face so he wasn't very good at being a doctor.

It's all a little fuzzy. This was a very small aspect of my dream, but definitely what stuck out the most. I listened to the entire Joe Rogan/Alex Jones podcast yesterday and watched the XFL ESPN 30 for 30 so I think that explains part of it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 13, 2017, 10:29:00 PM »
Dreamed last night I was completely paralyzed. Couldn't move a muscle or speak but was fully conscious. They thought I was dead, took me to morgue, started embalming me. I distinctly remember thinking "crap, I wish I'd just asked to be cremated."

Weird thing is I have no idea where such a shitty dream came from. I'm not overly stressed or anything. It was very similar to a Stephen King short story I read years ago so maybe that's where it came from.

Man what a shitty dream tho.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 13, 2017, 10:52:04 PM »
Probably about taxes
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: April 04, 2017, 08:11:44 AM »
In my dream last night, I lived with my parents. Then Alexander Skarsgård moved in with us. After he started hitting me, I told my mom that we would have to start the eviction process because he wouldn't move out if we just told him to.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 04, 2017, 08:15:06 AM »
Did you have super good sex after he hit you?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 04, 2017, 08:16:44 AM »
Did you have super good sex after he hit you?

No. I was just laying on the floor.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 04, 2017, 08:20:41 AM »
So just average sex then?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 05, 2017, 08:42:23 PM »
I had a pretty weird dream where my family and I and some random people I know who post a lot of religious stuff on facebook had dinner with the pope in a torchlit stone medieval banquet hall and the pope asked people about their health concerns and touched them and said a prayer that I think healed them but I couldn't really tell.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #620 on: July 20, 2017, 05:17:31 PM »

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 21, 2017, 08:19:59 AM »

Would hang that in the living room.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 25, 2017, 08:39:05 AM »
I had a dream that today was Saturday so I was really disappointed when I woke up.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:37 AM »

The Big Train

last nights dream thread...
« Reply #624 on: January 10, 2018, 08:06:25 AM »
I played the new COD WWII game about a week ago.  My alarm woke me up this morning(which it never does) and I was having an intense Nazi Zombies dream.  The map was a combination of a school gym, a cattle stable thing and a rooftop armory sniper post thing.