Author Topic: Great Invention Ideas  (Read 15242 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Great Invention Ideas
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2014, 04:32:09 PM »
sd invented some foods

Most of my recipes are already in this thread:

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=18670.msg446100#msg446100

easy cheese straight out of the bottle into your mouth until your mouth is almost to overflow then close your mouth and mush it around swallowing it in roughly grape sized globs as it mushes around in there.  repeat until the can is empty. 

jenos party pizza made in the microwave instead of the oven so it remains pliable.  when it is hot take it out and roll it up (cheese side in you dumbass) and eat it like a burrito.

velveeta melted with milk until soupy, pour over a huge bowl full of finely crunched up chips and top with salsa. mix together to form a chip/cheese/salsa paste and eat with a spoon.

ben & jerry's cookie dough ice cream, mix in a tube of pre-made pillsbury cookie dough to make it mostly cookie dough instead of the paltry cookie dough to ice cream ratio the B&J's provides out of the container.

Taco Salad Del Steve Dave Bueno Roja:  taco bell 12 pack HARD SHELL (<-- very important).  Crush them all up in a huge bowl with a spoon or hammer or something.  drop on about 30 packets of taco bell fire sauce.  enjoy.

Chili Dog Pizza:  Get a premade pizza crust at the store.  top with a can of hormel chili (no beans you freakos) then about 6 cut up oscar meyer dogs (cheese filled for extra points) then a package of sharp cheddar cheese.  Bake in the oven for how ever long it takes to get hot.  Chow down bros.

crunch up oreas in a big ass bowl.  heat up frosting so it's liquid.  pour over the crunched up oreos.  Dip a wooden spoon in the mass and let it harden.  lift the football sized mass out of the bowl by the spoon handle and go to town on it like a sugary corndog.

get a recipe for onion rings.  instead of onions use funyuns.

hormel chili heated up in the microwave, instead of crackers drop in an entire package of nacho cheese flavored combos.  stir.  enjoy.

The Bomb enormous burrito from the gas station.  Can of nacho cheese easy cheese.  make a hole in one end of the burrito and insert a straw all the way to the end of the burrito.  put the easy cheese nozel into the other end of the straw.  begin squirting easy cheese while slowly pulling out the straw until you have a seam of nacho cheese inside your burrito to make a much better cheese to other filling ratio.  pound that thing.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

The Big Train

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 12:54:32 PM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 12:56:30 PM »
https://lockitron.com/

I preordered about a year and a half ago and cancelled a few months ago.  I am patient through most kickstarter campaigns and understand there are frequently delays with them, but this crap was horribly mismanaged.

The Big Train

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 01:01:56 PM »
https://lockitron.com/

I preordered about a year and a half ago and cancelled a few months ago.  I am patient through most kickstarter campaigns and understand there are frequently delays with them, but this crap was horribly mismanaged.

i would imagine once they got into the security of the app they had some snags, i mean this thing cant/shouldn't be hackable or you're just inviting thefts

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2015, 03:12:08 PM »
I use Vivint for my home security and have the ability to do this.  There are also various home automation (Z-wave) products that let you do stuff like this.
@mikec2w

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 11:09:33 PM »
I use Vivint for my home security and have the ability to do this.  There are also various home automation (Z-wave) products that let you do stuff like this.

is vivint real security? i thought they were just home security sign salesmen?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 02:56:27 PM »
I have an idea for a new restaurant (patent pending)....

It is called Shish-Ka-Babes. You go there and pick out your ingredients and then your server puts them all on a kabob skewer for you, and cooks them up.

It is like Hooters mixed with Genghis Grill (aka Puniraptors) plus some sharp objects...

Shish-Ka-Babes
Hot girls handling your meat

Still working on the tag line...

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2015, 02:58:16 PM »
I have an idea for a new restaurant (patent pending)....

It is called Shish-Ka-Babes. You go there and pick out your ingredients and then your server puts them all on a kabob skewer for you, and cooks them up.

It is like Hooters mixed with Genghis Grill (aka Puniraptors) plus some sharp objects...

Shish-Ka-Babes
Hot girls handling your meat

Still working on the tag line...

we could get daario naharis to be the spokesman

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2015, 02:59:27 PM »
nvm, i thought the actual skewers would have naked babes on them. daario would peddle the crap out of those

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2015, 03:02:22 PM »
nvm, i thought the actual skewers would have naked babes on them. daario would peddle the crap out of those

That's a good suggestion. Needs to be this Daario though.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2015, 03:39:55 PM »
I'm making a knock off called Shish Ka Boobs.  It will be the trashier version of Shish Ka Babes.  Will lend you more credibility and nobody will think its classless because I'll be lowering the bar. 

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2015, 03:46:26 PM »
I'm making a knock off called Shish Ka Boobs.  It will be the trashier version of Shish Ka Babes.  Will lend you more credibility and nobody will think its classless because I'll be lowering the bar.

You must post a sign at all entrances that says "Not associated with Shish Ka Babes"

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2015, 03:47:34 PM »

You must post a sign at all entrances that says "Not associated with Shish Ka Babes"

Shush Ka Bobs.... where you can enjoy your food in rough ridin' silence.
@mikec2w

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2015, 03:50:41 PM »
Tally Ka Bob-kers

its like shush ka boobs but its hot dudes with bulging satchels under tighty tight shorts
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:32:10 PM by puniraptor »

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2015, 05:01:43 PM »
Slush-Ka-Bobs... entire restaurant that just serves slushies. my dads name is bob so he can be the owner and guy the paper takes photos of when the place takes off.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2015, 01:27:10 AM »
Dollars to donuts.  Donut shop where you pay dollars and get donuts.

The Big Train

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2015, 08:34:32 AM »
ballers get omelettes. omelettes are won by showing you are a baller that can ball.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2015, 05:59:46 PM »
I've been doing a lot of online poker recently, because I love the crap out of poker. Anyways, I just came up with a great idea. If you're playing online, you should be able to have Skype poker so you can read these peoples reactions. Like, I don't know what you look like and I usually read people pretty well. Wow! What a great idea!

The Big Train

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2015, 07:24:45 PM »
wear something like oculus but it has Minecraft as the game, could you imagine  :love:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2015, 09:02:58 PM »
I've been doing a lot of online poker recently, because I love the crap out of poker. Anyways, I just came up with a great idea. If you're playing online, you should be able to have Skype poker so you can read these peoples reactions. Like, I don't know what you look like and I usually read people pretty well. Wow! What a great idea!

Great idea!  But what if someone just wears like a Burger King mask the entire time and won't take it off?

The Big Train

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2015, 09:06:00 PM »

Great idea!  But what if someone just wears like a Burger King guy fawkes mask the entire time and won't take it off?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2015, 09:06:23 PM »
what if a girl aims it at her boobs the whole time
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2015, 09:09:04 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2015, 08:07:29 AM »

Great idea!  But what if someone just wears like a Burger King mask the entire time and won't take it off?
Hmm. Interesting. Maybe there should be some rules around this. If the guys wearing the mask, he probably sucks at poker anyways. #ALLIN

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2015, 08:17:27 AM »

Hmm. Interesting. Maybe there should be some rules around this. If the guys wearing the mask, he probably sucks at poker anyways. #ALLIN

It should be whatever the rules are for real life poker....like those guys on the TV poker things are always wearing sunglasses and hoodies, would they be allowed to wear a mask or would that be banned?