Author Topic: Obama appeals to his base  (Read 8798 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Obama appeals to his base
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2014, 12:57:46 PM »
The voter intimidation thing is pretty bad, but does that have anything to do with race? It seems like everything else you're posting in this thread has something to do with race.

No, that's not a racial one - it's an intimidation one. Democrats' despicable vote turnout tactics run the gamut.

I love that you think using images of Ferguson is despicable

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2014, 01:05:03 PM »
The voter intimidation thing is pretty bad, but does that have anything to do with race? It seems like everything else you're posting in this thread has something to do with race.

No, that's not a racial one - it's an intimidation one. Democrats' despicable vote turnout tactics run the gamut.

I love that you think using images of Ferguson is despicable

I've already explained why.

Democrats are attempting to politicize the Michael Brown shooting by using it to gin up black votes for Democrats, even though voting for Democrats will in no way prevent young black men from stupidly attacking short man syndrome police officers, will in no way prevent arming SMS police officers like Navy SEALs, and will in no way prevent said SMS Navy SEAL police officers from gunning down said young black men.

And other than to respond with "jeez", you have yet to refute anything I said. The Democrat Party - the party, not some crank fringe group - is exploiting Michael Brown's death to gin up racial tensions and resentment for political purposes, and that is despicable.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2014, 01:20:25 PM »
Libtards,

Why are you defending and/or attempting to trivialize this? Doing so makes you look like partisan drones.

Your Pal,
Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2014, 01:30:21 PM »
Libtards,

Why are you defending and/or attempting to trivialize this? Doing so makes you look like partisan drones.

Your Pal,
Sugar Dick

The mailing people about their voting records is really really bad, as is the lynching flier. I have no issue with using the events of Ferguson or Trayvon Martin for encouraging people to vote. I'm guessing the families of the victims have no issues with it, either.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2014, 01:53:45 PM »
Libtards,

Your Pal,
Sugar Dick

The mailing people about their voting records is really really bad, as is the lynching flier. I have no issue with using the events of Ferguson or Trayvon Martin for encouraging people to vote. I'm guessing the families of the victims have no issues with it, either.

Oh, well, if the families are ok with race-baiting turnout efforts, then it must be ok, right?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2014, 01:58:18 PM »
Libtards,

Your Pal,
Sugar Dick

Oh, well, if the families are ok with race-baiting turnout efforts, then it must be ok, right?

Only weird racist dudes use the term "race baiting" and have a problem with mentioning a community with racial tensions to encourage blacks to vote.

I was addressing the thought of using images of Martin and Brown (which hasn't happened, as far as I can tell in this thread) as encouragement to vote.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »
Only weird racist dudes use the term "race baiting" and have a problem with mentioning a community with racial tensions to encourage blacks to vote.

:lol: Ok. Got that everyone? If you've got a problem with "mentioning a community with racial tensions to encourage blacks to vote [Democrat]", then you're a "weird racist dude."

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »
Part of the reason for the tension is a majority black city is being governed and policed by a majority of white people.  This was able to happen because the black people didn't vote enough.  If they want to change it, they should vote.  That all makes complete sense.  I think you may have posted something saying "Republicans are gunning down black kids" which I agree is extreme.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2014, 02:56:01 PM »
Part of the reason for the tension is a majority black city is being governed and policed by a majority of white people.  This was able to happen because the black people didn't vote enough.  If they want to change it, they should vote.  That all makes complete sense.  I think you may have posted something saying "Republicans are gunning down black kids" which I agree is extreme.

You may be on to something here. So if I'm understanding you, if black people vote more, they're (using the Democrats' presumption) going to vote more black people into office, which will prevent shootings like what happened to Michael Brown... Yup, I guess that's exactly what has happened in major urban areas across the country!

Sarcasm aside, that doesn't make any sense at all, and it's why this sort of race baiting is reprehensible.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »
I didn't say it would directly prevent all shootings like Michael Brown.  You will always have some cops with little man syndrome.  They would likely have a more diverse police force and government.  I am saying that there would be less racial tension that would result if black people thought they were equally represented.  The reason they aren't is because they aren't voting so they should vote.

Yup, I guess that's exactly what has happened in major urban areas across the country!

Are you saying that urban areas have black unarmed teens getting gunned down regularly or that there are regularly months-long protests there because of it?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2014, 09:10:33 PM »
 :cheers: to fsd,ksuw, and dax.  It's gotta be hard damn work beating back stupid on a daily basis.  Heroes I say.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2014, 10:34:49 AM »
Libtards,

Your Pal,
Sugar Dick

You think those are partisan issues?  Pathetic

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2014, 10:37:29 AM »

I agree as far as local issues go it's important. Extrapolating this issues to state and federal elections is absurd. As absurd as stating republicans want blacks gunned down in the streets. But in your perverted mind, you think that's reasonable

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2014, 10:38:38 AM »
Libtards,

Your Pal,
Sugar Dick

Repost because it appears to be an ongoing issue

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2014, 11:04:29 AM »
seems like democrats are fearful the end of racism is near.

Much like other issues, they create a problem, blame someone else for it, then pretend like they can solve it while actually compounding the problem.  I think it's their mission statement.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2014, 12:51:22 PM »
Yup, the end of racism is near
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite