Author Topic: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game  (Read 23386 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2014, 11:53:21 PM »
Because Bubba was a minority

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

I was surprise you understood such a politically correct way of saying it.  Does that answer your question?

Joking aside, the constant "racist" jabs do get tiresome. That crap happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.

So racism has been eliminated in Alabama?

Yup, just as much as everywhere else in the world.

That's what I figured. So don't just say "That crap happened a long time ago." It happens now.

eff you and your high horse.

Great post, Tigers. Intellectual, to say the least. BTW, you do to your 'Bama horses what you want (I can only imagine) but we don't drug our horses here and get them to be "high" horses. Guess drugging them is the only way you can have your hideous ways with them down your way.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2014, 11:55:17 PM »
way to throw rwanda under the bus

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2014, 12:07:51 AM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

I was surprise you understood such a politically correct way of saying it.  Does that answer your question?

Joking aside, the constant "racist" jabs do get tiresome. That crap happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.

That's what I figured. So don't just say "That crap happened a long time ago." It happens now.

Great post, Tigers. Intellectual, to say the least. BTW, you do to your 'Bama horses what you want (I can only imagine) but we don't drug our horses here and get them to be "high" horses. Guess drugging them is the only way you can have your hideous ways with them down your way.

I have calmed down some. I guess what really ticks me off about this crap is that I personally knew three people who were shot because of their race in robberies in Memphis, in two different events. In both cases the victims were white and the perps were black. This was testified to by surviving black victims of the robberies.

Where is the outrage? Where is Jesse Jackson and Sharptown. Where was the media? Where was the US so-called Justice Department with their civil liberties and hate crimes charges?
Modern race baiting is bullshit, and I am tired of listen ting to the holier than thou crap on here. Fun is fun, but there is a point where it goes too far.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2014, 12:11:00 AM »
I bet South Africa used to get really tired of people calling them out for apartheid, too.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2014, 12:13:23 AM »
I bet South Africa used to get really tired of people calling them out for apartheid, too.

Well said, HS, well said.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2014, 12:20:21 AM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

I have calmed down some. I guess what really ticks me off about this crap is that I personally knew three people who were shot because of their race in robberies in Memphis, in two different events. In both cases the victims were white and the perps were black. This was testified to by surviving black victims of the robberies.

Where is the outrage? Where is Jesse Jackson and Sharptown. Where was the media? Where was the US so-called Justice Department with their civil liberties and hate crimes charges?
Modern race baiting is bullshit, and I am tired of listen ting to the holier than thou crap on here. Fun is fun, but there is a point where it goes too far.

In one of the cases it was a robbery of a TGI Fridays where the two whites on staff at the time, the bartender and the manager, were forced to lay face down in the office and were shot in the back. The bartender survived but is paralyzed. The other robbery was of a liquor store where the white owner was shot in the face while begging for his life. The surviving black employee reported that the owner was shot because he was white. Was there outrage? Was there media coverage? Were there riots? No to all of that. Certain political figures and the media get coverage by selectively covering things that create drama.

I will try not to get mad about this crap anymore, and will certainly try not to respond anymore, but this bullshit really gets old.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2014, 12:28:55 AM »

In one of the cases it was a robbery of a TGI Fridays where the two whites on staff at the time, the bartender and the manager, were forced to lay face down in the office and were shot in the back. The bartender survived but is paralyzed. The other robbery was of a liquor store where the white owner was shot in the face while begging for his life. The surviving black employee reported that the owner was shot because he was white. Was there outrage? Was there media coverage? Were there riots? No to all of that. Certain political figures and the media get coverage by selectively covering things that create drama.

I will try not to get mad about this crap anymore, and will certainly try not to respond anymore, but this bullshit really gets old.

One more thing,
I am looking forward to going to Manhattan and watching a good game, and I was thinking about meeting with some of the folks from here while I am there, but right now that idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I will change my mind about that, and maybe I won't.

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2014, 12:31:24 AM »

One more thing,
I am looking forward to going to Manhattan and watching a good game, and I was thinking about meeting with some of the folks from here while I am there, but right now that idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I will change my mind about that, and maybe I won't.

Paging OK_Cat

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2014, 12:32:08 AM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

Did you go out in your yard and raise the stars and bars before or after you posted this?  :dunno:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2014, 12:35:06 AM »

One more thing,

I don't think anyone here cares whether you do or not.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2014, 12:41:22 AM »

One more thing,

I don't think anyone here cares whether you do or not.

OK

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2014, 02:40:11 AM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

White slight sentiment is the worst.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2014, 02:55:57 AM »
Just because the victims were white doesn't mean those crimes were racially motivated.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2014, 03:01:31 AM »
AU_Tigers' examples definitely outnumber the number of black people who have been shot for being black.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2014, 04:15:16 AM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

:lol:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2014, 04:20:38 AM »
You're way better than J at copy and paste, man.

Offline uncle clean jeans

• hygienic role model
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2014, 04:49:48 AM »
OMG

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2014, 05:47:56 AM »
Why do all your friends work at TGI Fridays and Liquor Stores?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2014, 06:39:03 AM »
What's your favorite Fitz and the Lemon Parties song?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:23:13 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sunflowersue

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2014, 07:25:43 AM »
Oh; I forgot something last night on the subject of the importance of high admission standards.  The more open standards haven't held K-State back in the area of scholarship and honors:

TOP SCHOLAR RANKINGS
 1986-2013
Public colleges and universities
state-supported schools

• Kansas State University is the only state-supported university since 1986
to rank among the Top 10 of all U.S. schools for the combined total number of
scholars in Rhodes, Marshall, Truman, Goldwater and Udall competitions.
• Among all 500 state universities, K-State ranks first nationally in Truman and
Goldwater and fourth in Udall scholarship competition since each foundation
began awarding scholarships. K-State ties for second in Rhodes and ties for
fourth in Marshall competition since 1986.
• Among all of the 2,000 four-year colleges and universities in America -- 500
public; 1,500 private -- K-State is fourth nationally in the number of Goldwater
scholarships awarded, ranks seventh in Truman and Udall competitions.
• The Truman Foundation recognized K-State in 1996 as a Truman Scholarship
Honor Institution, the first time the Foundation singled out universities for their
achievements in Truman competition. At that time, only 17 schools were chosen
from the 454 colleges and universities which have produced Truman scholars

Source:  http://www.k-state.edu/media/achievements/scholarstop10of5pub.pdf

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2014, 08:21:13 AM »
AU_Tigers' examples definitely outnumber the number of black people who have been shot for being black.

His unsupported anecdotes really tip the scale versus over a century of overt and state sanctioned racism.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2014, 08:48:17 AM »
sunflowersue is sunflowersue-ing so hard right now :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2014, 08:48:53 AM »
We are getting dangerously close to this thread falling into the Pit.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2014, 08:51:57 AM »
My question while tailgating would be:  "Mr. AU_Tigers ... are you into fisting and/or scat?"  You know, just to lighten the mood and redirect the narrative away from bigotry and such.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2014, 08:56:23 AM »
this thread, and just about every other thread on the first page....woof