Author Topic: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game  (Read 23129 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2014, 05:31:50 PM »
Here is some mumped up crap that you can't explain;  most if the SEC is in the Central Time Zone.

:eek:

Think about that.  I mean really sit there and try to wrap your mind around that.  God damn!  Blows my rough ridin' mind, you know?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2014, 05:35:07 PM »
Here is some mumped up crap that you can't explain;  most if the SEC is in the Central Time Zone.

Think about that.  I mean really sit there and try to wrap your mind around that.  God damn!  Blows my rough ridin' mind, you know?

Quit wasting pixels with ignorant posts. Dayum!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2014, 05:47:32 PM »
Do you all have your parents approval to be posting in the middle of day? Seriously though, you all sound like a bunch of children. When you don't have a point to make or can't refute another's you resort to childish name calling and such. Maybe it is just your way of coping with living on a farm (no offense to real farmers. They are one of the backbones of America) and having a crappy football program. Look at that, now you have sucked me into it.

:lol:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:51:34 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2014, 06:34:33 PM »

Why does the filter change "shi t" to "crap" but leaves "mumped" and "rough ridin'" untouched?  :lol:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2014, 06:49:17 PM »

Why does the filter change "shi t" to "crap" but leaves "mumped" and "rough ridin'" untouched?  :lol:

Saul is lazy.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2014, 07:07:38 PM »
Do you all have your parents approval to be posting in the middle of day? Seriously though, you all sound like a bunch of children. When you don't have a point to make or can't refute another's you resort to childish name calling and such. Maybe it is just your way of coping with living on a farm (no offense to real farmers. They are one of the backbones of America) and having a crappy football program. Look at that, now you have sucked me into it.

:fatty:

Offline CHB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2014, 08:55:22 PM »

Hello CHB,
I would like to welcome you to GE; you seem like a perfect fit for this blog. 
Oh yeah, here's to a great game (and  :crossfingers: no one gets hurt).   :beersmiley:

:cheers:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2014, 09:07:04 PM »

Saul is lazy.

central? seriously? i'll be damned. so, so weird.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2014, 09:31:15 PM »
I honestly don't know where the central/eastern line is. Great factoid pete
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2014, 09:40:48 PM »
@_nickrussell

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2014, 09:46:57 PM »
Hello Friends!

My name is =Mods= and I love your internet cafe chat room. I gives me great pleasure to see my old friends and to meet new ones.  How can =MODS?= help you?
Thank goodness!  =Mods=, some of our new friends are posting links heavily embedded with viruses and while an internet savvy individual like myself is capable of spotting such subterfuge, i worry about some of the mouth breathers flooding this newsgroup falling victim.  Please initiate a proper virus scan, post-haste.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2014, 10:11:37 PM »
Why do they so desperately seek our approval?

bears are fast...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2014, 10:23:05 PM »
Why are there no Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. locations in Alabama?  :dunno:

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2014, 10:31:39 PM »
Why are there no Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. locations in Alabama?  :dunno:

Because we are too smart to patronize a place with such a blatant and pathetic attempt to exploit a pop culture icon. Besides, we already know where to get the good food.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2014, 10:32:37 PM »
Because Bubba was a minority

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2014, 11:04:25 PM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

I was surprise you understood such a politically correct way of saying it.  Does that answer your question?

bears are fast...

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2014, 11:10:18 PM »
just imagine if that character was played a fat white guy with the catchline of "shrimp is as shrimp does and go auburn." fifty bubby gump shrimps in that state.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2014, 11:24:27 PM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

I was surprise you understood such a politically correct way of saying it.  Does that answer your question?

Joking aside, the constant "racist" jabs do get tiresome. That crap happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2014, 11:27:34 PM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

Joking aside, the constant "racist" jabs do get tiresome. That crap happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.

So racism has been eliminated in Alabama?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2014, 11:30:03 PM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

Yup, just as much as everywhere else in the world.

I am well traveled and educated. I have been to all 50 states and literally around the world. Singling out a single US region for being the "racist" area based on events in isolated places 50+ years ago is the height of ignorance. All major US cities with any kind of mixed racial heritage have racial problems of one sort or another, and as I recall we haven't had any "ethnic cleansing" in the south like in Rwanda, Europe. the Caucasus, The Vietnamese Highlands, the Balkans, the Middle-east, etc. etc. etc.

I understand you guys are having your fun, but that bullshit really gets old after a while. Just sayin'....
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:47:44 PM by AU_Tigers »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2014, 11:45:57 PM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

That's what I figured. So don't just say "That crap happened a long time ago." It happens now.

Offline sunflowersue

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2014, 11:47:02 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

http://collegeapps.about.com/od/GPA-SAT-ACT-Graphs/ss/auburn-university-admission-gpa-sat-act.htm

http://collegeapps.about.com/od/GPA-SAT-ACT-Graphs/ss/kansas-state-university-admissions-gpa-sat-act.htm

A big part of K-State's land grant mission from the inception of the university was to bring education to all of the people of Kansas.  The minimal admission standards for the first 150 years intentionally enabled individuals to be able to earn a college degree if they worked hard enough for it.  The first class in 1863 had 52 students:  26 men and 26 women.  Since this was in the midst of the Civil War, it was difficult for everyone to finish in four years, needless to say.  However, the first graduating class in 1867 was 2 men and 3 women.  Yep, women were the majority of the first graduating class at K-State.

The first male black graduate was in 1899.
The first female black graduate was in 1901.

I don't have the exact statistics and dates at my fingertips, but Kansas State was one of the few universities in America to admit blacks to the College of Veterinary Medicine. Until the Tuskegee School of Veterinary Medicine opened in the 1940's, K-State had graduated approximately 50% of the black veterinarians in the entire United States.  The history of the Tuskegee Vet school is rich with collaborations with and leadership of Kansas State graduates.

I have a feeling that many institutions with "higher standards" have a history filled with exclusions of females and minorities being denied admission simply because they weren't white males.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2014, 11:49:00 PM »

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

That's what I figured. So don't just say "That crap happened a long time ago." It happens now.

eff you and your high horse.