Author Topic: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game  (Read 22924 times)

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2014, 07:26:34 PM »
Because Bubba was a minority

nailed it.

Are we that shallow?

I was surprise you understood such a politically correct way of saying it.  Does that answer your question?

Joking aside, the constant "racist" jabs do get tiresome. That crap happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.

So racism has been eliminated in Alabama?

Yup, just as much as everywhere else in the world.

That's what I figured. So don't just say "That crap happened a long time ago." It happens now.

eff you and your high horse.

Great post, Tigers. Intellectual, to say the least. BTW, you do to your 'Bama horses what you want (I can only imagine) but we don't drug our horses here and get them to be "high" horses. Guess drugging them is the only way you can have your hideous ways with them down your way.

I have calmed down some. I guess what really ticks me off about this crap is that I personally knew three people who were shot because of their race in robberies in Memphis, in two different events. In both cases the victims were white and the perps were black. This was testified to by surviving black victims of the robberies.

Where is the outrage? Where is Jesse Jackson and Sharptown. Where was the media? Where was the US so-called Justice Department with their civil liberties and hate crimes charges?
Modern race baiting is bullshit, and I am tired of listen ting to the holier than thou crap on here. Fun is fun, but there is a point where it goes too far.

In one of the cases it was a robbery of a TGI Fridays where the two whites on staff at the time, the bartender and the manager, were forced to lay face down in the office and were shot in the back. The bartender survived but is paralyzed. The other robbery was of a liquor store where the white owner was shot in the face while begging for his life. The surviving black employee reported that the owner was shot because he was white. Was there outrage? Was there media coverage? Were there riots? No to all of that. Certain political figures and the media get coverage by selectively covering things that create drama.

I will try not to get mad about this crap anymore, and will certainly try not to respond anymore, but this bullshit really gets old.

Because white guys were killed by black guys we're supposed to believe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should show up? Somehow it's their responsibility to shine a light on it? Maybe they've got enough on their plate? Like the mass incarceration of black men OR the high infant and child mortality rates in poor black neighborhoods OR the severe deficits in education that poor black kids deal with? This list could go on. But you're telling me that some white guys were killed by a black guy at a rough ridin' TGI Fridays and that is where we should discuss civil rights and racial inequality?  Jesus rough ridin' christ man. Why don't you take up that cause and get laughed at for it? Clearly no one deserves to die like that but get some perspective or maybe an education outside the state of Alabama.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: things you would ask Auburn fans if they could afford to make it to the game
« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2014, 07:43:21 PM »
How was the drive in?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2014, 08:54:29 PM »
Oh hi, Aweburn. Do you have any hot blondes? Where are they? Thanks.

Why does every guy at your school wear Sperry's, pleated khaki trow, a pastel polo and have Lego man haircuts, ya'll in some honky version of Hitler youth?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2014, 09:14:49 PM »
Why happened here?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2014, 09:22:27 PM »
Oh hi, Aweburn. Do you have any hot blondes? Where are they? Thanks.

Why does every guy at your school wear Sperry's, pleated khaki trow, a pastel polo and have Lego man haircuts, ya'll in some honky version of Hitler youth?

whoa....

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2014, 08:26:49 AM »
Is the "War" in "War eagle" a verb or an adjective? Do you know the difference?
:adios:

Offline Chief Saugahatchee

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2014, 09:42:03 AM »
Is Bill a Penn St. alum, a Thundercats fan, or both?

+  =

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
I don't know where you get that Alabamians are all poor welfare recipients. While there is a large percentage of those on welfare the majority of the population is comprised of hardworking tax paying Americans. The majority of the state's population leans to the right which historically is against the current entitlement programs.

While you can bash a number of the "sidewalk" fans (mainly UA fans)  for their lack of education you have no grounds to bash the alum of any of the state schools. Speaking more specifically about Auburn,  we have many distinguished alum. Maybe you have heard of Tim Cook just to name one. Auburn also consistently ranks as one of the top 50 of America's public universities.
although I know what it means, I would like to hear the background of "sidewalk" fans

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2014, 10:53:59 AM »
I don't know where you get that Alabamians are all poor welfare recipients. While there is a large percentage of those on welfare the majority of the population is comprised of hardworking tax paying Americans. The majority of the state's population leans to the right which historically is against the current entitlement programs.

While you can bash a number of the "sidewalk" fans (mainly UA fans)  for their lack of education you have no grounds to bash the alum of any of the state schools. Speaking more specifically about Auburn,  we have many distinguished alum. Maybe you have heard of Tim Cook just to name one. Auburn also consistently ranks as one of the top 50 of America's public universities.
although I know what it means, I would like to hear the background of "sidewalk" fans

We call them sidewalk alums, because the only part of campus they have been to is the sidewalk right outside of Brian Dennehy stadium.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »

+  =

I was wondering where the oval in our logo came from.  T-Y

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2014, 10:56:45 AM »

We call them sidewalk alums, because the only part of campus they have been to is the sidewalk right outside of Brian Dennehy stadium.

Because they're too poor to stroll into the local wal-mart and score a sweet deal on a t-shirt, amirite?

Which then begs the question... what's worse, a sidewalk alum or a t-shirt fan?

bears are fast...

Offline Chief Saugahatchee

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2014, 11:35:10 AM »

+  =

I was wondering where the oval in our logo came from.  T-Y

So I have been able to answer two questions for you today, what a barner is and the mysterious provenance of the powercat. 

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2014, 12:47:34 PM »

Because they're too poor to stroll into the local wal-mart and score a sweet deal on a t-shirt, amirite?

Which then begs the question... what's worse, a sidewalk alum or a t-shirt fan?
It's the classic chicken v egg

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »
Why is 'Bama better than 'burn in every possible way?
@Trogdor_gE