Author Topic: Piss Pounding Auburn - The Truth  (Read 83712 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Piss Pounding Auburn - The Truth
« Reply #325 on: September 11, 2014, 05:21:27 PM »
Never really paid any attention to Kansas State and I HATE AUBURN WITH A PASSION, but I think watching this game could be fun.  Before reading this thread, I'd have rooted for K-State.  Now I might call this a meteor game. 

Rooting for your team is one thing, but the homerism on this thread is worse than anything I've seen on Shaggybevo, Tide Insider or Warchant. 

Whoa.
Dammit guys! We lost one loser pseudo fan for one game, let's not lose any more! Follow my lead and maybe we win him back?

Dear Auburn fans, I can't wait to play you guys! We've had our fair share of struggles this year but also shown some flashes. Can you give me a good x and o breakdown of your team? Here's to a good game with no injuries and welcome to Manhattan!  :cheers:

I hope Nick Marshall runs into Snyder and gives him a blood blister on his right hand.
Take it back you son of a bitch!

No. I also hope his favorite episode of Matlock is on the night before the game, and he only gets to catch five minutes of it before the power goes out.

as an AU fan Im ashamed of this guy, and I move for a call of shenanigans and censure of him.  the poor old geezer would probably stroke out, not cool man

What? I don't understand what my avatar has to do with teh discussion.

HEY!  :shakesfist:

You need to re-host that .gif.  Unless... did you get a C&D letter? :sdeek:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Piss Pounding Auburn - The Truth
« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2014, 05:26:35 PM »
I wish you guys would stop quoting super long threads of posts.  Super inconvenient when I am on tapatalk....

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2014, 05:32:26 PM »
Quote from: MadCat on Today at 05:09:31 PM
Quote from: Spracne on Today at 04:29:48 PM
Quote from: autalkinghead on Today at 04:29:05 PM
Quote from: opticalcarrier on Today at 04:11:26 PM
Quote from: autalkinghead on Today at 04:00:05 PM
Quote from: Jabeez on Today at 03:56:19 PM
Quote from: autalkinghead on Today at 03:46:18 PM
Quote from: KITNfury on Today at 12:03:20 PM
Quote from: John Doe on Today at 11:35:05 AM
Never really paid any attention to Kansas State and I HATE AUBURN WITH A PASSION, but I think watching this game could be fun.  Before reading this thread, I'd have rooted for K-State.  Now I might call this a meteor game. 

Rooting for your team is one thing, but the homerism on this thread is worse than anything I've seen on Shaggybevo, Tide Insider or Warchant. 

Whoa.
Dammit guys! We lost one loser pseudo fan for one game, let's not lose any more! Follow my lead and maybe we win him back?

Dear Auburn fans, I can't wait to play you guys! We've had our fair share of struggles this year but also shown some flashes. Can you give me a good x and o breakdown of your team? Here's to a good game with no injuries and welcome to Manhattan!  :cheers:

I hope Nick Marshall runs into Snyder and gives him a blood blister on his right hand.

No. I also hope his favorite episode of Matlock is on the night before the game, and he only gets to catch five minutes of it before the power goes out.

as an AU fan Im ashamed of this guy, and I move for a call of shenanigans and censure of him.  the poor old geezer would probably stroke out, not cool man

I wish you guys would stop quoting super long threads of posts.  Super inconvenient when I am on tapatalk....
Sorry dude.

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 11, 2014, 05:57:46 PM »

Whoa.

Sorry dude.

Sorry dude.  Wait... oops..  ok ill stop starting.   Meow

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 11, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »

Whoa.

Sorry dude.

That was just ignorant. We are guests here you know.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: September 11, 2014, 06:10:39 PM »

Whoa.

Sorry dude.

I mean seriously. Don't be like a bammer. The guy had an honest request. These people have been awfully welcoming. We should respect that.

Offline Nashtiger

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 11, 2014, 06:14:15 PM »

Whoa.

Sorry dude.

I mean seriously. Don't be like a bammer. The guy had an honest request. These people have been awfully welcoming. We should respect that.

I can't find the stadium. Is it near a subway?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 11, 2014, 06:20:03 PM »

Whoa.

Sorry dude.

No, it is next to a McDonald's.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 11, 2014, 06:23:56 PM »
WAR EAGLE FLY DOWN THE FIELD, EVER TO CONQUER NEVER TO YIELD!  WAR EAGLE FEARLESS AND TRUE, FIGHT ON YOU ORANGE AND BLUE, GO! GO! GO!  ON TO VICTORY STRIKE UP THE BAND, GIV EM HELL GIV EM HELL STAND UP AND YELL HEY! WAR EAGLE WIN FOR AUBURN POWER OF DIXIE LAND!

:sdeek:

Wow. Auburn, confirmed racists and Confederate sympathizers. I wonder how black players/students feel about having to sing a song praising the old slaveholding South?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 11, 2014, 06:24:28 PM »

Whoa.

Sorry dude.

No, it is next to a McDonald's.
I know what the problem is. You are looking for a STADIUM. Think high school sized stadium and you will notice it. It only seats 50, 000 so it can be hard to find. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 11, 2014, 07:21:22 PM »
With all southerners being known super alcohics (look it up. Similar to a super volcano,  only with sloppy drunks) does Manhattan have enough low end booze and beer to comfort them after the loss?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 11, 2014, 07:39:48 PM »
With all southerners being known super alcohics (look it up. Similar to a super volcano,  only with sloppy drunks) does Manhattan have enough low end booze and beer to comfort them after the loss?

Speaking of which. after our titanic victory I will probably want to celebrate with a rock or two and a prostitute. Which section is the student section again?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 11, 2014, 07:44:52 PM »
CVS is marking up rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer as we type.   All of the Auburn guys on here need to do the rest of the fans, who have zero access to internet, a fav and google "how to get wasted in the cleaning aisle" or something.  Write it down and pass it on.  Maybe BYORubbingalcohol?

Offline DeoKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 11, 2014, 07:53:00 PM »

Speaking of which. after our titanic victory I will probably want to celebrate with a rock or two and a prostitute. Which section is the student section again?

There's a hint in here for Nashtiger to find the stadium
When you succeed at Illinois you go to Kansas and when you fail at Illinois, you go to Kansas State

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 11, 2014, 08:02:36 PM »
lol

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 11, 2014, 08:11:27 PM »
What are the bartenders even going to do when someone orders a barn whiskey or tub gin?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 11, 2014, 08:12:35 PM »
"House ok?"

"Do I look like I am celebrating my anniversary? "

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 11, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »
What in the wide world of sports is going on here?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 11, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »
What in the wide world of sports is going on here?

Hypocrisy,  bro.  Hypocrisy.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 11, 2014, 09:30:14 PM »
I guess Snyder was looking to actually achieve a WIN against Auburn since you guys are a collective 0-4 playing AU with the last loss in 2007.  Some like to think you have the greatest QB in the nation, but '07 saw Josh Freeman teaming up with one of the best WRs to come out of Manhattan, Jordy Nelson.  As much as I like Nelson now that he's a Packer, You still lost...

Instead of being arrogant about your chances, maybe you should practice some humility like your great head-coach and see the match-up for what it really is...a great challenge for KSU.  Its ironic that you display such hubris when speaking of Auburn when you don't even realize that had Snyder gotten his way, AU's QB would be your starting QB next week.  What you saw from Baylor last season is going to seem like a slow-motion offense compared to what you'll witness next Thursday night.  Biggest difference, we'll actually field a defense much better than Baylor (or what ISU put up against you last week).

Good luck after next Thursday.  I've always admired Snyder as a coach.

Not that I didn't believe you (I didn't), but a quick search of http://stats.ncaa.org/rankings turned up the following:

2013 Total Defense

K-State - #26
Baylor - #28
Auburn - #86

2014 Total Defense
Baylor - #2
K-State - #35
Auburn - #46

What I find MOST interesting is that you reference LAST YEAR...

Further, perhaps your offense will seem to be in slow motion to our youngsters.  Again, a quick search of the web turned up: http://247sports.com/Article/Looking-at-the-pace-of-play-in-college-football-fastest-teams-29893036

It seems that Tech & Baylor both were in the top 6 of plays per game, with UT at #21 while Auburn failed to make the top 25.  Also, as to actual "pace" or time it takes to snap the ball, Tech was #2, Baylor #4 and UT #20... Again, no Auburn.

:dubious:

kick his ass, bp.

bro, let me aware you bro...  this thread has been hijacked bro...  what are you doing still trying to post stats and such up in this bro?  GTFO with the stats bro

WAR EAGLE FLY DOWN THE FIELD, EVER TO CONQUER NEVER TO YIELD!  WAR EAGLE FEARLESS AND TRUE, FIGHT ON YOU ORANGE AND BLUE, GO! GO! GO!  ON TO VICTORY STRIKE UP THE BAND, GIV EM HELL GIV EM HELL STAND UP AND YELL HEY! WAR EAGLE WIN FOR AUBURN POWER OF DIXIE LAND!

Look, "bro"... You're new here, so I'm gonna let your ignorance slide since you don't fully understand how crap works yet.

Virtually ALL threads here get "hijacked" as you put it.  Then, they'll bounce back and forth from real discussion to nonsense and back again several times. 

Also, we'll handle any PI'ing that needs to take place here.  Thanks for playing.

keep kicking his ass, bp
What we need are some post tags, so we can sort out these tom foolerous posts from gripping in-depth analysis.

Offline autryn2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: September 12, 2014, 09:49:43 AM »
Auburn Fan here and I come in peace.

I am just hoping that we come out of this game with as few injuries as possible. I know it is not possible for us to be injury free just because of the pure power and force that exists within the Wildcat football program.

I only ask that you guys plead with Coach Snyder to not keep his starters in for more than one quarter. That way, we will be able to muster up a field goal against the 3rd or 4th team players.

I want you guys to know how much we appreciate you guys helping us build our program by playing a school as prominent as yours. We need the exposure and credibility and you are helping us get it.

<LIKE>
Can't wait for next friday....
Wonder if your mods will ban us...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 12, 2014, 10:11:33 AM »
Auburn Fan here and I come in peace.

I am just hoping that we come out of this game with as few injuries as possible. I know it is not possible for us to be injury free just because of the pure power and force that exists within the Wildcat football program.

I only ask that you guys plead with Coach Snyder to not keep his starters in for more than one quarter. That way, we will be able to muster up a field goal against the 3rd or 4th team players.

I want you guys to know how much we appreciate you guys helping us build our program by playing a school as prominent as yours. We need the exposure and credibility and you are helping us get it.

<LIKE>
Can't wait for next friday....
Wonder if your mods will ban us...

nobody gets banned here. this isn't a pussy board like yours.

:buh-bye:
bears are fast...

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 12, 2014, 10:25:50 AM »
nobody gets banned here. this isn't a pussy board like yours.
 :buh-bye:

ill admit, im really digging the simple machines forum.  I may see if theres another AU board based on SMF and if there it ill prob just bail on the AU scout board.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:52:23 AM by opticalcarrier »

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #348 on: September 12, 2014, 10:43:30 AM »
Well I, for one, like having good posters from other schools. :dunno:   

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador