Author Topic: Piss Pounding Auburn - The Truth  (Read 83714 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Piss Pounding Auburn - The Truth
« Reply #300 on: September 11, 2014, 02:30:42 PM »
Don't be putting words in my mouth, Cincinnati Bengals fan.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 11, 2014, 02:31:48 PM »
What's a meteor game? A game so great it only comes around 87 years?

He wants a meteor to hit the stadium, destroying both teams. Not very nice.  :nono:

Why would somebody want that?  That's rude.

to think, he says this on 9/11. roughly 3k people killed that day, and almost 6k more injured. and this guy wants over 53,000 American's to die on 9/18.

what a crap human being.

my wife died on 9/11 and now this guy wants to take out our entire stadium? i mean i know this is the internet but still

Hmmm...... Never thought of that angle. No attorney fees, get to keep all of my crap, insurance. Damn dude, you are a GENIUS!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 11, 2014, 02:41:42 PM »

He wants a meteor to hit the stadium, destroying both teams. Not very nice.  :nono:

On 9/11, too! Who do I report this guy to? 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 11, 2014, 02:45:49 PM »

Text CATFAN followed by your seat location and issue to the number 69050.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 11, 2014, 02:46:42 PM »

Text CATFAN followed by your seat location and issue to the number 69050.

Done. 

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 11, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »

I think it takes real hubris to come to our blog and use words like hubris.

I'll make it a point to "dumb" it down for you next time...if there is a next time.  If you don't want someone coming to your blog, I'd recommend a surcharge for registering. Since its free...we can agree to call it "our blog" (at least up until your fans are leaving the stadium next Thursday night in the early 4th quarter then I'll move on to the next victim).  You shouldn't have to endure a beat-down well into the night and then have to attend class early the next AM.

Seriously though...good luck to you guys going forward (as opposed to backward).

;)

This guy has Zeal tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 11, 2014, 03:46:18 PM »
Never really paid any attention to Kansas State and I HATE AUBURN WITH A PASSION, but I think watching this game could be fun.  Before reading this thread, I'd have rooted for K-State.  Now I might call this a meteor game. 

Rooting for your team is one thing, but the homerism on this thread is worse than anything I've seen on Shaggybevo, Tide Insider or Warchant. 

Whoa.
Dammit guys! We lost one loser pseudo fan for one game, let's not lose any more! Follow my lead and maybe we win him back?

Dear Auburn fans, I can't wait to play you guys! We've had our fair share of struggles this year but also shown some flashes. Can you give me a good x and o breakdown of your team? Here's to a good game with no injuries and welcome to Manhattan!  :cheers:

I hope Nick Marshall runs into Snyder and gives him a blood blister on his right hand.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 11, 2014, 03:56:09 PM »
I hope Nick Marshall runs into Snyder and gives him a blood blister on his right hand.

Running into the K-State coach on the sideline is a basketball thing, dummy.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 11, 2014, 03:56:19 PM »
Never really paid any attention to Kansas State and I HATE AUBURN WITH A PASSION, but I think watching this game could be fun.  Before reading this thread, I'd have rooted for K-State.  Now I might call this a meteor game. 

Rooting for your team is one thing, but the homerism on this thread is worse than anything I've seen on Shaggybevo, Tide Insider or Warchant. 

Whoa.
Dammit guys! We lost one loser pseudo fan for one game, let's not lose any more! Follow my lead and maybe we win him back?

Dear Auburn fans, I can't wait to play you guys! We've had our fair share of struggles this year but also shown some flashes. Can you give me a good x and o breakdown of your team? Here's to a good game with no injuries and welcome to Manhattan!  :cheers:

Take it back you son of a bitch!

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 11, 2014, 04:00:05 PM »

Whoa.

No. I also hope his favorite episode of Matlock is on the night before the game, and he only gets to catch five minutes of it before the power goes out.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 11, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »
So apparently Gus Boy will be a special in-studio analyst for CBS on Saturday whilst Snyds will be in the office from 6AM-1AM just scheming away.   :billdance:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 11, 2014, 04:06:30 PM »
So apparently Gus Boy will be a special in-studio analyst for CBS on Saturday whilst Snyds will be in the office from 6AM-1AM just scheming away.   :billdance:

Welp, you can't improve on perfection, so why bother trying?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 11, 2014, 04:09:37 PM »
I guess Snyder was looking to actually achieve a WIN against Auburn since you guys are a collective 0-4 playing AU with the last loss in 2007.  Some like to think you have the greatest QB in the nation, but '07 saw Josh Freeman teaming up with one of the best WRs to come out of Manhattan, Jordy Nelson.  As much as I like Nelson now that he's a Packer, You still lost...

Instead of being arrogant about your chances, maybe you should practice some humility like your great head-coach and see the match-up for what it really is...a great challenge for KSU.  Its ironic that you display such hubris when speaking of Auburn when you don't even realize that had Snyder gotten his way, AU's QB would be your starting QB next week.  What you saw from Baylor last season is going to seem like a slow-motion offense compared to what you'll witness next Thursday night.  Biggest difference, we'll actually field a defense much better than Baylor (or what ISU put up against you last week).

Good luck after next Thursday.  I've always admired Snyder as a coach.

Not that I didn't believe you (I didn't), but a quick search of http://stats.ncaa.org/rankings turned up the following:

2013 Total Defense

K-State - #26
Baylor - #28
Auburn - #86

2014 Total Defense
Baylor - #2
K-State - #35
Auburn - #46

What I find MOST interesting is that you reference LAST YEAR...

Further, perhaps your offense will seem to be in slow motion to our youngsters.  Again, a quick search of the web turned up: http://247sports.com/Article/Looking-at-the-pace-of-play-in-college-football-fastest-teams-29893036

It seems that Tech & Baylor both were in the top 6 of plays per game, with UT at #21 while Auburn failed to make the top 25.  Also, as to actual "pace" or time it takes to snap the ball, Tech was #2, Baylor #4 and UT #20... Again, no Auburn.

:dubious:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:17:10 PM by Bookie Pimp »
bears are fast...

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 11, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »

Whoa.

No. I also hope his favorite episode of Matlock is on the night before the game, and he only gets to catch five minutes of it before the power goes out.

as an AU fan Im ashamed of this guy, and I move for a call of shenanigans and censure of him.  the poor old geezer would probably stroke out, not cool man

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 11, 2014, 04:16:17 PM »

I think it takes real hubris to come to our blog and use words like hubris.

I'll make it a point to "dumb" it down for you next time...if there is a next time.  If you don't want someone coming to your blog, I'd recommend a surcharge for registering. Since its free...we can agree to call it "our blog" (at least up until your fans are leaving the stadium next Thursday night in the early 4th quarter then I'll move on to the next victim).  You shouldn't have to endure a beat-down well into the night and then have to attend class early the next AM.

Seriously though...good luck to you guys going forward (as opposed to backward).

;)

This guy has Zeal tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the surcharge idea. 

Clams, do you still know how to code a surcharge interface?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 11, 2014, 04:19:20 PM »

as an AU fan Im ashamed of this guy, and I move for a call of shenanigans and censure of him.  the poor old geezer would probably stroke out, not cool man

OMG
 :ROFL:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 11, 2014, 04:22:15 PM »

OMG
 :ROFL:

Gold Tiger gets it... no "censure" here.  We don't ban, muzzle or censor anything.  Just PI the crap out of him... He'll get the point.
bears are fast...

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2014, 04:22:41 PM »
I guess Snyder was looking to actually achieve a WIN against Auburn since you guys are a collective 0-4 playing AU with the last loss in 2007.  Some like to think you have the greatest QB in the nation, but '07 saw Josh Freeman teaming up with one of the best WRs to come out of Manhattan, Jordy Nelson.  As much as I like Nelson now that he's a Packer, You still lost...

Instead of being arrogant about your chances, maybe you should practice some humility like your great head-coach and see the match-up for what it really is...a great challenge for KSU.  Its ironic that you display such hubris when speaking of Auburn when you don't even realize that had Snyder gotten his way, AU's QB would be your starting QB next week.  What you saw from Baylor last season is going to seem like a slow-motion offense compared to what you'll witness next Thursday night.  Biggest difference, we'll actually field a defense much better than Baylor (or what ISU put up against you last week).

Not that I didn't believe you (I didn't), but a quick search of http://stats.ncaa.org/rankings turned up the following:

2013 Total Defense

K-State - #26
Baylor - #28
Auburn - #86

2014 Total Defense
Baylor - #2
K-State - #35
Auburn - #46

Further, perhaps your offense will seem to be in slow motion to our youngsters.  Again, a quick search of the web turned up: http://247sports.com/Article/Looking-at-the-pace-of-play-in-college-football-fastest-teams-29893036

It seems that Tech & Baylor both were in the top 6 of plays per game, with UT at #21 while Auburn failed to make the top 25.  Also, as to actual "pace" or time it takes to snap the ball, Tech was #2, Baylor #4 and UT #20... Again, no Auburn.

kick his ass, bp.

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2014, 04:29:05 PM »

Whoa.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2014, 04:29:48 PM »

Whoa.

What? I don't understand what my avatar has to do with teh discussion.

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2014, 04:31:59 PM »

Whoa.

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2014, 04:37:28 PM »

2013 Total Defense

K-State - #26
Baylor - #28
Auburn - #86

2014 Total Defense
Baylor - #2
K-State - #35
Auburn - #46

kick his ass, bp.

bro, let me aware you bro...  this thread has been hijacked bro...  what are you doing still trying to post stats and such up in this bro?  GTFO with the stats bro

WAR EAGLE FLY DOWN THE FIELD, EVER TO CONQUER NEVER TO YIELD!  WAR EAGLE FEARLESS AND TRUE, FIGHT ON YOU ORANGE AND BLUE, GO! GO! GO!  ON TO VICTORY STRIKE UP THE BAND, GIV EM HELL GIV EM HELL STAND UP AND YELL HEY! WAR EAGLE WIN FOR AUBURN POWER OF DIXIE LAND!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2014, 04:48:31 PM »

2013 Total Defense

K-State - #26
Baylor - #28
Auburn - #86

2014 Total Defense
Baylor - #2
K-State - #35
Auburn - #46

kick his ass, bp.

bro, let me aware you bro...  this thread has been hijacked bro...  what are you doing still trying to post stats and such up in this bro?  GTFO with the stats bro

WAR EAGLE FLY DOWN THE FIELD, EVER TO CONQUER NEVER TO YIELD!  WAR EAGLE FEARLESS AND TRUE, FIGHT ON YOU ORANGE AND BLUE, GO! GO! GO!  ON TO VICTORY STRIKE UP THE BAND, GIV EM HELL GIV EM HELL STAND UP AND YELL HEY! WAR EAGLE WIN FOR AUBURN POWER OF DIXIE LAND!

Look, "bro"... You're new here, so I'm gonna let your ignorance slide since you don't fully understand how crap works yet.

Virtually ALL threads here get "hijacked" as you put it.  Then, they'll bounce back and forth from real discussion to nonsense and back again several times. 

Also, we'll handle any PI'ing that needs to take place here.  Thanks for playing.
bears are fast...

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2014, 04:53:56 PM »

2013 Total Defense

K-State - #26
Baylor - #28
Auburn - #86

2014 Total Defense
Baylor - #2
K-State - #35
Auburn - #46

kick his ass, bp.

Look, "bro"... You're new here, so I'm gonna let your ignorance slide since you don't fully understand how crap works yet.

Virtually ALL threads here get "hijacked" as you put it.  Then, they'll bounce back and forth from real discussion to nonsense and back again several times. 

Also, we'll handle any PI'ing that needs to take place here.  Thanks for playing.

keep kicking his ass, bp

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2014, 05:09:31 PM »

Whoa.

HEY!  :shakesfist: