Author Topic: Piss Pounding Auburn - The Truth  (Read 83708 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Piss Pounding Auburn - The Truth
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2014, 05:39:49 PM »
Auburn Fan here and I come in peace.

I am just hoping that we come out of this game with as few injuries as possible. I know it is not possible for us to be injury free just because of the pure power and force that exists within the Wildcat football program.

I only ask that you guys plead with Coach Snyder to not keep his starters in for more than one quarter. That way, we will be able to muster up a field goal against the 3rd or 4th team players.

I want you guys to know how much we appreciate you guys helping us build our program by playing a school as prominent as yours. We need the exposure and credibility and you are helping us get it.

Finally, a realistic Auburn fan

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2014, 05:46:38 PM »
Which one of you guys is fatdamon?  That is the burning question.
@mikec2w

Offline AuShrink

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2014, 06:51:17 PM »
Quote from: AuShrink
Official "shrink line" is Auburn -14.5 points.

Get your money in early.

Are you planning to raise this number as the $$$ come in?  Also, I assume your ML would be AT LEAST +500 (that's what I got when OU was a 14 pt fave in '03 B12 CCG) and I may want some of that as well.

Keep us posted as to your odds that show no respect to the home team.

:gocho:

I only posted that because I was on my home board. In reality, the line should be wildcats -50 1/2.  The only reason it is that low is because Coach Snyder is too classy to beat someone by more than 50. However, he may accidentally go higher because the KSU players cannot stop themselves from achieving perfection and scoring every play.

I hope you can forgive me.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2014, 08:40:05 PM »
I would tease that 50.5

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2014, 05:30:28 AM »

Get your money in early.

Are you planning to raise this number as the $$$ come in?  Also, I assume your ML would be AT LEAST +500 (that's what I got when OU was a 14 pt fave in '03 B12 CCG) and I may want some of that as well.

I only posted that because I was on my home board. In reality, the line should be wildcats -50 1/2.  The only reason it is that low is because Coach Snyder is too classy to beat someone by more than 50. However, he may accidentally go higher because the KSU players cannot stop themselves from achieving perfection and scoring every play.

Right.  We get it, already.  You guys are SEC-SEC-SEC and any SEC-SEC-SEC team should automatically be favored by AT LEAST two touchdowns over teams from what ESPN spews are inferior conferences. 

Also, you're not funny.

bears are fast...

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2014, 06:02:53 AM »
I think SB is his real life bro.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline AuShrink

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2014, 06:30:45 AM »

Get your money in early.

Right.  We get it, already.  You guys are SEC-SEC-SEC and any SEC-SEC-SEC team should automatically be favored by AT LEAST two touchdowns over teams from what ESPN spews are inferior conferences. 

Also, you're not funny.

I think my comments fit perfectly in line with the spirit of this thread. I love these types of threads.

As far as the SEC - SEC - SEC comments, you are way off base with most Auburn fans. As a group we have no SEC pride. Our conference has done everything in their power to keep us down by scheduling and opposing coaches and AD's not voting for us or even talking us up in the media.

Auburn is a thorn in the SEC's side because despite all this we just keep winning the conference. 3 of the last 10 years which is more than anyone else. I root against every SEC team in every OOC  game and so do most AU  fans. I expect Auburn to win because we are better THIS year, but I. Would not be this confident with most of the Auburn teams of the last decade. (Save 2004, 2010, and 2013).

I actually pull for the "non state" teams like you guys and wish I could come see your campus next week. However, you should go to the game. Win or lose, you wont hear Auburn fans chant some silly conference pride. We are Auburn family and nothing else.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2014, 06:34:32 AM »

Get your money in early.

Also, you're not funny.

I think my comments fit perfectly in line with the spirit of this thread. I love these types of threads.

As far as the SEC - SEC - SEC comments, you are way off base with most Auburn fans. As a group we have no SEC pride. Our conference has done everything in their power to keep us down by scheduling and opposing coaches and AD's not voting for us or even talking us up in the media.

Auburn is a thorn in the SEC's side because despite all this we just keep winning the conference. 3 of the last 10 years which is more than anyone else. I root against every SEC team in every OOC  game and so do most AU  fans. I expect Auburn to win because we are better THIS year, but I. Would not be this confident with most of the Auburn teams of the last decade. (Save 2004, 2010, and 2013).

I actually pull for the "non state" teams like you guys and wish I could come see your campus next week. However, you should go to the game. Win or lose, you wont hear Auburn fans chant some silly conference pride. We are Auburn family and nothing else.

You're about to get a cease & desist letter.

Offline AuShrink

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2014, 07:38:01 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then I will respectfully take a step back sir.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2014, 08:21:07 AM »

[/quote]

Then I will respectfully take a step back sir.
[/quote]

he's full of crap, we burn c&d letters here, like 24/7

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2014, 08:37:08 AM »
I like these Orange Alabama fans.  :thumbsup:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2014, 08:49:19 AM »

Get your money in early.

Also, you're not funny.

Sounds like a good fit for the Big 12.  :)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2014, 08:50:58 AM »

Just quoting Christ:

Matthew 5:13
 “You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet.

LOL, what is that, the Good News version?  Illiterate southern evangelicals!  KJV have too many big words for you?  LOL

WHAT??? Thinkest thou that God hast no love for mortals after 1611...???

Let me stop you right there.  If you aren't posting scripture in Hebrew on this board you can get the eff out, but we frown on it either way.

Jesus spoke Aramaic....
In every movie I have ever watched he speaks English, and not the hillbilly kind. :lol: can you imagine Jesus saying "ya'all"?

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2014, 08:59:27 AM »

Get your money in early.

Also, you're not funny.

To be fair, I don't think you get the "spirit of the thread"...  But, I digress.

Perhaps, living in Dallas, I've gotten the wrong impression of Auburn people/fans because ALL of the ones I know with one exception are the most SEC-SEC-SEC people imaginable.  Maybe that's because they are in the heart of Big 12 country, maybe its partly due to being a perennial middle of the pack SEC team that every few years has a flash in the pan season... I don't know. 

I do know, however, that they are the first to jump on the Bama bandwagon come championship game time though.  I'm a pretty open minded guy, and I'll take your word for it however.

I would expect that, since we have ZERO chance of keeping it close and even less of winning, (and I appreciate how your entire fanbase has pointed that our for us, btw) IF by some miracle of modern science that we get a few bounces, your kids play the worst game of their lives,  we are somehow able to learn to block and tackle by next week and manage pull out a victory by the slimmest of margins, your school will take the brunt of our crowd mocking the SEC-SEC-SEC chant... the same SEC-SEC-SEC chant that I'm about 99% sure I heard echo'ing through the Univ. of Phoenix statement the year $cam delivered the championship he was bought for....

I can't speak for everybody, however I'm of the belief that any vitriol that Auburn fans are feeling from K-State folks is not directed directly at you good folks, but moreso at the SEC-SEC-SEC as a group.  In my opinion, ESPN and the relationships created by Michael Slive and John Skipper are as much to blame as anything. When it's gotten so bad that Bowlsby (B12 commissioner) and Stoops/Snyder are openly calling out the cheating, coercion & value systems, then there is a great deal of truth to the fact that things are going awry.
bears are fast...

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2014, 09:15:21 AM »
I think SB is his real life bro.

That is very interesting.  SB should get him to post here.  He was always pretty funny.
@mikec2w

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2014, 09:43:37 AM »

Just quoting Christ:

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet.

LOL, what is that, the Good News version?  Illiterate southern evangelicals!  KJV have too many big words for you?  LOL

Let me stop you right there.  If you aren't posting scripture in Hebrew on this board you can get the eff out, but we frown on it either way.

Jesus spoke Aramaic....
In every movie I have ever watched he speaks English, and not the hillbilly kind. :lol: can you imagine Jesus saying "ya'all"?

Gonna win 'em all!

No, but I can totally see him saying "y'all".

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2014, 09:50:12 AM »

Get your money in early.

Also, you're not funny.

To be fair, I don't think you get the "spirit of the thread"...  But, I digress.

Perhaps, living in Dallas, I've gotten the wrong impression of Auburn people/fans because ALL of the ones I know with one exception are the most SEC-SEC-SEC people imaginable.  Maybe that's because they are in the heart of Big 12 country, maybe its partly due to being a perennial middle of the pack SEC team that every few years has a flash in the pan season... I don't know. 

I do know, however, that they are the first to jump on the Bama bandwagon come championship game time though.  I'm a pretty open minded guy, and I'll take your word for it however.

I would expect that, since we have ZERO chance of keeping it close and even less of winning, (and I appreciate how your entire fanbase has pointed that our for us, btw) IF by some miracle of modern science that we get a few bounces, your kids play the worst game of their lives,  we are somehow able to learn to block and tackle by next week and manage pull out a victory by the slimmest of margins, your school will take the brunt of our crowd mocking the SEC-SEC-SEC chant... the same SEC-SEC-SEC chant that I'm about 99% sure I heard echo'ing through the Univ. of Phoenix statement the year the great Caminus Newtonius delivered the championship he was bought for....

I can't speak for everybody, however I'm of the belief that any vitriol that Auburn fans are feeling from K-State folks is not directed directly at you good folks, but moreso at the SEC-SEC-SEC as a group.  In my opinion, ESPN and the relationships created by Michael Slive and John Skipper are as much to blame as anything. When it's gotten so bad that Bowlsby (B12 commissioner) and Stoops/Snyder are openly calling out the cheating, coercion & value systems, then there is a great deal of truth to the fact that things are going awry.

First of all, I corrected your post. You are welcome.

Secondly as I recall, the AU fans did not chant SEC-SEC-SEC at that game, and I remember specifically listening for it. It is possible it happened during a commercial, or that I was slightly too inebriated at the time. Either is a possibility.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:54:19 AM by AU_Tigers »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2014, 09:52:58 AM »
Auburn Fan here and I come in peace.

I am just hoping that we come out of this game with as few injuries as possible. I know it is not possible for us to be injury free just because of the pure power and force that exists within the Wildcat football program.

I only ask that you guys plead with Coach Snyder to not keep his starters in for more than one quarter. That way, we will be able to muster up a field goal against the 3rd or 4th team players.

I want you guys to know how much we appreciate you guys helping us build our program by playing a school as prominent as yours. We need the exposure and credibility and you are helping us get it.

You should change your screen name to Robert E Lee.

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 11, 2014, 09:54:40 AM »
A few notes on the state of Alabama's B team and the SEC as a whole:

Chizik: Was an awful coach at a bottom feeder Big 12 school.  Goes to Auburn and destroys the SEC.  Auburn: taking ISU's leftovers and still able to beat a conference because it is terrible.

Tuberville: Coaches at Auburn for like 20 years and can't hack it in the Big 12.  He won an SEC title (maybe more?) and couldn't break 7 wins in the Big 12.

SEC DPOY Sams - Best defensive player in the conference barely gets drafted and gets sent to a practice squad.  Auburn's offense puts up points because their best defensive player in the whole conference can't even make an NFL roster :lol:

This game is going to be similar to when we beat Miami a couple of years ago.  KSU by 28+

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2014, 10:05:37 AM »

Just quoting Christ:

Jesus spoke Aramaic....

Gonna win 'em all!

Can you imagine him saying Gonna win 'em all!?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 11, 2014, 10:08:22 AM »

Just quoting Christ:

Jesus spoke Aramaic....

Gonna win 'em all!

Can you imagine him saying Gonna win 'em all!?

Absolutely. It is proper English, duh.

Offline John Doe

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 11, 2014, 11:35:05 AM »
Never really paid any attention to Kansas State and I HATE AUBURN WITH A PASSION, but I think watching this game could be fun.  Before reading this thread, I'd have rooted for K-State.  Now I might call this a meteor game. 

Rooting for your team is one thing, but the homerism on this thread is worse than anything I've seen on Shaggybevo, Tide Insider or Warchant. 

Whoa. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2014, 11:38:10 AM »
Rooting for your team is one thing, but the homerism on this thread is worse than anything I've seen on Shaggybevo, Tide Insider or Warchant. 

Congrats on finally making it to the best in the world.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2014, 11:46:50 AM »

Congrats on finally making it to the best in the world.

Took the words right out of my mouth.  Those places can't hold a candle to this one.  :fistpump:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 11, 2014, 11:51:34 AM »
Never really paid any attention to Kansas State and I HATE AUBURN WITH A PASSION, but I think watching this game could be fun.  Before reading this thread, I'd have rooted for K-State.  Now I might call this a meteor game. 

Whoa.
:confused: