Author Topic: Did they have a roundtable brain storm . . .  (Read 5760 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Did they have a roundtable brain storm . . .
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2014, 08:25:52 PM »
Love when neocons talk about the media  :lol:

Even better when Progressive Libs try to explain how down the middle CNN is, or that there's isn't a decided left bent to 4 of the 6 primary news (TV) outlets in the U.S. as well as the old (and dying) school print media.

More Dax, more!!  :lol:

You've got nothing.

How . . . sad

no, more stuff about the liberal media!

I'll take it that you're implying that I don't think there's a conservative media as well?

Anything about the topic at hand Seven, or you just going to keep gurgling nothingness (as usual)?

i'm not implying anything you wonk, i just love hearing you neocons get all fussied up about the liberal media, it's great

Why do you call me a neocon, just curious?

But just as I suspect, you don't have anything to say about the current administration subverting the FOIA.   

Sad, but not the least bit unexpected.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2014, 08:29:34 PM »
i didn't care to read the article, but it sounds like obama is like just the worst, man!

now let's talk more about that liberal media  :excited:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2014, 08:30:20 PM »
i didn't care to read the article, but it sounds like obama is like just the worst, man!

That's what I expected.  Nothing.

Sad

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2014, 08:31:35 PM »

Sad

say something about the "comedy channel" now  :Woot:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 08:32:32 PM »

Sad

I'll happily play the get the last word in game.

Why can't you answer any questions seven? 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »

Sad

i already told you i have no opinon on the thread topic and genuinely don't give a crap as it's likely the same ol' political bullshit everyone is tired of.

i didn't even post in this thread until you were a little liberal media cocktease  :impatient:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2014, 08:39:16 PM »

Sad

i already told you i have no opinon on the thread topic and genuinely don't give a crap as it's likely the same ol' political bullshit everyone is tired of.

i didn't even post in this thread until you were a little liberal media cocktease  :impatient:

If everyone was tired of it, then the st. louis thread wouldn't be 40 page long. 

Blurting neocon is the 1b tapout, just behind the 1a tapout of racist.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »

Sad

If everyone was tired of it, then the st. louis thread wouldn't be 40 page long. 

Blurting neocon is the 1b tapout, just behind the 1a tapout of racist.

this is just fantastic coming from the "everyone has a silly little pet name" guy  :D

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2014, 08:42:25 PM »
Not everyone gets one seven.

What's even more fantastic is that you're supposedly "tired of all the bullshit" but you keep posting in this forum.

Weird.   

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2014, 08:43:49 PM »
1c

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2014, 08:44:00 PM »
I know this isn't your direct point.  But why don't we castigate Bush for failing to live up to the campaign promises?  Why is Obama held to a higher standard of failure when pretty much all previous administrations promised and failed to deliver in a multitude of ways?  For instance, people don't rail about Bush failing to live up to his no nation building pledge in the same way people rail against Obama's transparency issues.  Could it be that maybe Obama was just really naive in everything from state secrets, to intelligence systems, to how Washington actually works.

Yep, if there's one thing we can all agree on it's that George W. Bush was basically given a pass by the media concerning his shortcomings and failings.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2014, 08:45:53 PM »

What's even more fantastic is that you're supposedly "tired of all the bullshit" but you keep posting in this forum.

Weird.

it's fun, and sometimes you guys are real WONKS (i absolutely love your new word dax) about how persecuted neocons are with the liberal media.  great reading while watching the first place kansas city royals  :driving:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2014, 08:47:23 PM »

Weird.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2014, 08:48:03 PM »
I know this isn't your direct point.  But why don't we castigate Bush for failing to live up to the campaign promises?  Why is Obama held to a higher standard of failure when pretty much all previous administrations promised and failed to deliver in a multitude of ways?  For instance, people don't rail about Bush failing to live up to his no nation building pledge in the same way people rail against Obama's transparency issues.  Could it be that maybe Obama was just really naive in everything from state secrets, to intelligence systems, to how Washington actually works.

Yep, if there's one thing we can all agree on it's that George W. Bush was basically given a pass by the media concerning his shortcomings and failings.
yeah, thank god.
(good thing I didn't say anything rough ridin' close to that. )
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2014, 08:48:08 PM »

Weird.

it's fun, and sometimes you guys are real WONKS (i absolutely love your new word dax) about how persecuted neocons are with the liberal media.  great reading while watching the first place kansas city royals  :driving:

WONKS has really been around for quite a long time, but again, it just seems strange that someone who is "tired of all the bullshit" just keeps coming back for more.   So I'll just assume that you're not really tired of all the bullshit but sadly you've got nothing really intelligent to say.   That's okay, not everyone can be smart seven, society will find a place for you.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2014, 08:53:46 PM »

Weird.

WONKS has really been around for quite a long time, but again, it just seems strange that someone who is "tired of all the bullshit" just keeps coming back for more.   So I'll just assume that you're not really tired of all the bullshit but sadly you've got nothing really intelligent to say.   That's okay, not everyone can be smart seven, society will find a place for you.

yeah, you've just been using it more lately and it's made me giggle pretty hard everytime i see it.  such a great word!

man, laugh at an agendite neocon about his wildly inaccurate media views and they get really... sad... really...

wierd. . .

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2014, 09:04:38 PM »

Weird.

yeah, you've just been using it more lately and it's made me giggle pretty hard everytime i see it.  such a great word!

man, laugh at an agendite neocon about his wildly inaccurate media views and they get really... sad... really...

wierd. . .

Seven, why would my media view be wildly inaccurate?   Wasn't there a survey in the not so distant past that showed many of the people engaged in the primary media outlets were Democrats and/or liberal politically?    At one time one of the (former) top people in the Clinton administration lead CNN, before they decided it was failing so badly that they had to make it look like they had moved to the center.   I think we can agree that another major news outlet MSNBC is essentially the DNC teleprompter.   Now I get that you probably think that Fox News makes up for all of that (and BTW I watch about 5 minutes of Fox News a month) or that Limbaugh or whomever makes up for it on the airwaves.   I also get that the new media has brought more conservative media into the mainstream.     But that still doesn't make up for entities, that while dying on the vine (or at least some are), still have a sway on our society and they in most cases lean left.   Wash Post, NYT, LA Times, HuffPO, Slate etc. etc. coupled with the 3 of the 4 major broadcast networks lean from moderate left to very left. 

In addition, my original post about the media was also related to the context of the subject matter at hand.  Remember, the subject of this thread which you've chosen to ignore entirely, because you're, you know, tired of all the bullshit (but not really).

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2014, 09:09:26 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2014, 09:13:23 PM »
Good one seven.

So you're not really tired of all the bullshit, you're actually quite turned on about it.

Weird, but it's okay.  We welcome all types here.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2014, 09:27:03 PM »
The media is overtly left bias. I think 7 is saying there's no reason to constantly bring it up. Like there's no reason to remind everyone that labor unions don't give a crap about the people they force to be in their union, it goes without saying.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2014, 09:30:00 PM »
True, Seven's really saying we should just take the left lean as a given.   

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2014, 09:31:01 PM »
keep going!  :D

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2014, 09:33:13 PM »
We should probably study this, let's take the money out of the Dept. of Education.   That seems like a good start, and seven even hinted at something similar in the St. Louis thread.    Strange though, seeing that he's tired of all the bullshit political discussion. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2014, 09:34:04 PM »
The media is overtly left bias. I think 7 is saying there's no reason to constantly bring it up. Like there's no reason to remind everyone that labor unions don't give a crap about the people they force to be in their union, it goes without saying.

Can you help me ferret out the economic underpinnings of the media's left-leaning proclivities?  These media companies are out to maximize profits, and as such are subject to the same market forces as any company in a capitalist society.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2014, 09:35:07 PM »
 :Lolrun: