Author Topic: Did they have a roundtable brain storm . . .  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Did they have a roundtable brain storm . . .
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2014, 10:01:00 PM »
The media is overtly left bias. I think 7 is saying there's no reason to constantly bring it up. Like there's no reason to remind everyone that labor unions don't give a crap about the people they force to be in their union, it goes without saying.

Can you help me ferret out the economic underpinnings of the media's left-leaning proclivities?  These media companies are out to maximize profits, and as such are subject to the same market forces as any company in a capitalist society.

As with most left leaning institutions,  they continually under pay their untalented and unintelligent workforce, but reward them with light hours, no expectations and repeatedly tell them how smart they are and that they deserve more. If anything the economics have crushed the industry,  leaving only a few corpojuggernaughts who make their money elsewhere. Fox is crushing them $$ wise

Is there any debating that the public is now more misinformed than they've been since the FDR admin? 

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2014, 10:03:31 PM »
Is there any debating that the public is now more misinformed than they've been since the FDR admin?

wonder if fox news has anything to do with this
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2014, 10:04:12 PM »
The media is overtly left bias. I think 7 is saying there's no reason to constantly bring it up. Like there's no reason to remind everyone that labor unions don't give a crap about the people they force to be in their union, it goes without saying.

Can you help me ferret out the economic underpinnings of the media's left-leaning proclivities?  These media companies are out to maximize profits, and as such are subject to the same market forces as any company in a capitalist society.

As with most left leaning institutions,  they continually under pay their untalented and unintelligent workforce, but reward them with light hours, no expectations and repeatedly tell them how smart they are and that they deserve more. If anything the economics have crushed the industry,  leaving only a few corpojuggernaughts who make their money elsewhere. Fox is crushing them $$ wise

If Fox News is crushing them with a different business model, then why hasn't a preponderance of companies replicated the Fox model?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2014, 10:05:20 PM »

If Fox News is crushing them with a different business model, then why hasn't a preponderance of companies replicated the Fox model?

Why doesn't Pepsi taste more like coke?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2014, 10:06:14 PM »

Thinks Hiroshima was justified.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2014, 10:07:45 PM »

But the soda market isn't radically Pepsi-leaning

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2014, 10:10:41 PM »
The left: If you don't agree with us, you're misinformed.

Sounds like . . . bullshit.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2014, 10:11:00 PM »

Thinks Hiroshima was justified.

1d?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 10:12:58 PM »
Hey, didn't (D) hero Harry Truman drop the big one (and create the CIA and NSA)?  Or is that just some bullshit political discussion that seven hates?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2014, 10:13:41 PM »
The Obama Administration:  The FOIA is just a bunch of bullshit.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2014, 10:14:39 PM »

No, it's radically coke leaning. But you can still get an rc cola if you look for one.

I would venture a guess that fewer people (% wise) get their news and information from a so-called "msm" outlet than ever, probably on a dramatically increasing basis. If that doesn't satisfy your "free markets" smell test, I don't know what will.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2014, 10:15:08 PM »
Hey, didn't (D) hero Harry Truman drop the big one (and create the CIA and NSA)?  Or is that just some bullshit political discussion that seven hates?

look at this agendite go!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 10:16:13 PM »

look at this agendite go!

Why do you keep responding to the same old bullshit political discussion seven, you hate the same old bullshit political stuff . . . remember?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 10:17:10 PM »
The Obama Administration:  You can take that bullshit FOIA bullshit and stuff it up where the bullshit comes from mister.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2014, 10:18:50 PM »
wor(n)ked (sprac  ;)) up dax is one of the best things on this blog  :lol:

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2014, 10:18:58 PM »
Went to Truman presidential library this weekend and there's a recording of Truman calling McCarthy a no good son of a bitch and Stalin a bastard.  It was great.  Also, Truman seemed pretty badass.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2014, 10:19:19 PM »

And nagasaki! Hundreds of thousands of dead Japanese civilians. Who cares though, they all look the same. Now, an investigation into why rioting and looting is justified.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2014, 10:19:48 PM »

Yet you keep responding.   Seems kind of bullshitty to me seven.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2014, 10:21:16 PM »

No, it's radically coke leaning. But you can still get an rc cola if you look for one.

I would venture a guess that fewer people (% wise) get their news and information from a so-called "msm" outlet than ever, probably on a dramatically increasing basis. If that doesn't satisfy your "free markets" smell test, I don't know what will.

FYI, I'm not leading you into a trap. I'm wondering what inferences we may be able to make by considering our media constitution.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2014, 10:21:55 PM »

because responding is your fuel, and you need fuel to really get going.  my irl face right now ---> :grin:

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2014, 10:23:50 PM »

So you're saying Fox news is killing it(owning the market share of viewers) and the source of informing the most uninformed people since FDR?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 10:24:13 PM »

because responding is your fuel, and you need fuel to really get going.  my irl face right now ---> :grin:

Oh if you don't think I'm not having fun, you're sadly mistaken.   Just the thought that I can post anything and you'll respond makes me absolutely  :billdance:

I could take this whole "tired of the bullshit, but I keep on posting" theme and run with it for days.   :Woot:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »
The defense mechanisms are strong in 7 tonight.

Libbot 7.0 does not compute, Fox news!!! ... beep bop ... Neocon!!! ...bzzz.. Racist!!!! .... deeeeeedddoo .... homophobe!!!! ... errrrrrr...Limbaugh!!!!!! .....  bzzzzeeeeooooop...powering down.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2014, 10:26:12 PM »

Oh if you don't think I'm not having fun, you're sadly mistaken.   Just the thought that I can post anything and you'll respond makes me absolutely  :billdance:

I could take this whole "tired of the bullshit, but I keep on posting" theme and run with it for days.   :Woot:

actual thought about an hour ago "omg, he's going to run with this for weeks  :D :D :D:lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2014, 10:26:53 PM »
The defense mechanisms are strong in 7 tonight.

Libbot 7.0 does not compute, Fox news!!! ... beep bop ... Neocon!!! ...bzzz.. Racist!!!! .... deeeeeedddoo .... homophobe!!!! ... errrrrrr...Limbaugh!!!!!! .....  bzzzzeeeeooooop...powering down.

libbot 7.0 OMG  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: