Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235537 times)

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #2500 on: January 26, 2015, 08:52:10 AM »
I wish you could see better, when he initially asked them to not move he freaks out and says the guy is moving but the guys right arm is out of the window.  The cop that fired his weapon appeared to be on a different planet than the other cop on the other side of the vehicle who was super calm.

The cop shot a guy he had previously arrested for shooting at cops. It was a revenge killing.

Preventative Law Enforcement.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: January 26, 2015, 12:30:30 PM »
Twitter is ablaze about a study that shows direct links to gun ownership and higher deaths etc.  Who knew

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: January 28, 2015, 10:18:08 AM »
Denver cop just murdered a 16 year old girl who was in a car full of other teenage girls.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: January 28, 2015, 10:36:21 AM »
Denver cop just murdered a 16 year old girl who was in a car full of other teenage girls.

Sounds like she ran a cop over first.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: January 28, 2015, 03:47:39 PM »

with a stolen car

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: January 28, 2015, 04:11:51 PM »

with a stolen car

yeah, eff due process

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: January 28, 2015, 04:16:05 PM »

with a stolen car

yeah, eff due process

The fact the car is stolen is irrelevant but that she used it as a weapon makes this one more understandable.  I think there have been a number of legitimate cases of police brutality and excessive force but this isn't one of them.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: January 28, 2015, 04:20:05 PM »

with a stolen car

yeah, eff due process

Well, no, but also probably a good idea to not steal a car, ram a police office with it and drive away. If you don't do that, or attack a cop in general, I still think your chances of being killed by a cop are next to zero.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: January 28, 2015, 04:28:21 PM »

with a stolen car

yeah, eff due process

She would have gotten due process if she hadn't run over a cop.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: January 28, 2015, 04:29:26 PM »
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27394478/denver-police-shoot-2-suspects-critically-injuring-one?source=infinite
Brianna Diaz, whose house backs up to the alley where the shooting happened, said her 16-year-old sister was a passenger in the car.

Diaz said her mother ran out of the house after hearing the shots and was stopped by an officer who grabbed her and tried to calm her down.

“My mom told me to start filming, but when I took out my phone, the cop was like, ‘Don’t you dare!’ ” she said.

Four teen girls and a teen boy had been sitting in the car in the alley for several hours, listening to music and talking, said the parent of one of the teens. She spoke on condition of anonymity.

Earlier in the night, several girls had gathered at Fred N. Thomas Memorial Park to play with a Ouija board and to hang out. The parent had been upset because her daughter had not come home Sunday night and had not responded to phone calls and text messages.

A neighbor captured a video of the female suspect being searched by police after she was shot. In the video, the teen is handcuffed and rolled on her stomach and back on the ground, appearing to be searched.

The girl is limp, silent and motionless as officers move her about.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/investigations/2015/01/28/witness-to-cop-shooting-tells-her-story/22449579/
Tuesday, 9Wants to Know investigator Chris Vanderveen spoke to a teen who was in the car at the time of the shooting. There were five people inside the car at the time.

She wants to remain anonymous for now because of the sensitive nature of the case.

“When the cops walked up, they were on [Jessica’s] side of the car, and they shot the window and they shot her. That’s when she wrecked, and that’s when the cop got hit.”

The eyewitness said, due to the shooting, Jessica was not in control of the car when it hit the officer.

The conflicting information doesn’t prove any wrongdoing on the part of Denver officers, it should be said, but it does offer an alternate theory as to what led up to the shooting.

The officer suffered a broken leg, according to Chief White. The witness tells 9Wants to Know the officer was pinned between the car and a fence, and that’s why the officer suffered a broken leg.

An autopsy completed by the Denver Coroner’s Office indicates Hernandez died as a result of multiple gunshot wounds. The office would not comment on what “multiple” meant, but another witness tells 9Wants to Know she remembers hearing at least four shots.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: January 28, 2015, 04:32:57 PM »
Do the Denver police not have dash cams?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: January 28, 2015, 04:44:36 PM »
So she was attempting to run over the cop when she was shot.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: January 28, 2015, 04:45:56 PM »
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27394478/denver-police-shoot-2-suspects-critically-injuring-one?source=infinite
    “My mom told me to start filming, but when I took out my phone, the cop was like, ‘Don’t you dare!’ ” she said.

that's not a good look

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: March 02, 2015, 02:09:00 PM »
goddammit

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: March 02, 2015, 10:01:47 PM »
Rush was saying Holder and doj is going to sue and fine Ferguson for civil rights violations.  How stupid are these people?  The town is mostly black and llower middle clash, and has spent much this past year on civil and safety services.  The citizen will have to foot the bill for Holder's action.  Screw the poor and claim you helping them by providing vasoline.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: March 03, 2015, 04:34:15 PM »
Rush was saying Holder and doj is going to sue and fine Ferguson for civil rights violations.  How stupid are these people?  The town is mostly black and llower middle clash, and has spent much this past year on civil and safety services.  The citizen will have to foot the bill for Holder's action.  Screw the poor and claim you helping them by providing vasoline.

they should can the racist cops, save $$ that way.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2519 on: March 03, 2015, 08:09:46 PM »
It's pretty remarkable they were able to find bias considering the cops per mob member, particularly given the fact the mob was 90%+ black.

And when I say remarkable,  I mean it in the most cynical way possible.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2520 on: March 04, 2015, 09:30:35 AM »
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/us/justice-department-finds-pattern-of-police-bias-and-excessive-force-in-ferguson.html?_r=0&referrer=

Gasp. So the Ferguson PD is raaaaaaacist because the percentage of arrests and drivers receiving tickets who are black is higher than the percentage of black population? These are the numbers games libtards like to play when screaming raaaacism. They like to pretend that the "disproportionate" ticketing and arrest of lback people has nothing to poverty or other factors.

In 2002, the New Jersey Attoreny General commissioned a study of motorist speeding by race as part of a consent order with the DOJ. The study was simple - troopers set up special cameras along 14 different highway locations and matched photographs of the drivers with radar gun readings. Three people then independently evaluated the ethnicity of the drivers in the photos, and the evaluators had to agree on the race for the speed to be included.

According to the study findings, in the 65 mph zone where motorists enter the turnpike from Pennsylvania, drivers identified as African-American were 64 percent more likely to be speeding than those of similar age and sex who were identified as white.

The DOJ immediately criticized the study as flawed and shelved it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/LAW/03/27/nj.speeding.study/index.html

This latest report is just another bullshit political exercise by the DOJ.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: March 04, 2015, 09:53:09 AM »
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/us/justice-department-finds-pattern-of-police-bias-and-excessive-force-in-ferguson.html?_r=0&referrer=

Gasp. So the Ferguson PD is raaaaaaacist because the percentage of arrests and drivers receiving tickets who are black is higher than the percentage of black population? These are the numbers games libtards like to play when screaming raaaacism. They like to pretend that the "disproportionate" ticketing and arrest of lback people has nothing to poverty or other factors.

Would you be happy if they stopped talking about disproportion based on race and started talking about disproportion based on poverty or other factors? Would that make anyone less guilty of anything?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: March 04, 2015, 10:17:31 AM »

Would you be happy if they stopped talking about disproportion based on race and started talking about disproportion based on poverty or other factors? Would that make anyone less guilty of anything?

Yes, I'd be happy with that. It would gut the DOJ's accusation of raaaacism for starters. If a certain group of people tend to speed more than other people, or commit more violent crime, then that's a choice, and it's on those people regardless of poverty or other circumstances. It's not the fault of the police.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: March 04, 2015, 10:32:24 AM »
What K-S-U is saying is that he isn't racist, it's just that blacks choose to commit more crimes.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2524 on: March 04, 2015, 11:12:50 AM »
I'm justt saying that trying to find racial bias in this highly anomolous situation seems misguided, counter productive and outcome oriented.

The overall obsession with trying to prove things are "inherently racist" that ksu is talking about is another discussion.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd