Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 237615 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #2450 on: December 24, 2014, 09:43:29 AM »
What is this country coming to that you can't point a gun at a police officer without being shot?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: December 24, 2014, 10:23:04 AM »
What is this country coming to that you can't point a gun at a police officer without being shot?

sometimes you don't even have to point it at him! or even have a gun at all!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2452 on: December 25, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »
I agree, it's the crazy that's to blame, but I also note how the libtards have finally appeared to figure this out in this particular instance. That's not what they said about Gabby Giffords, or many other shootings where they tripped all over themselves trying to find any connection at all to conservatism. Here, there actually is at least a nominal connection to the anti-police sentiment being whipped up by the race baiters, but nope - he's just crazy! Oh well, I'm sure they'll keep this in mind the next time they're looking for a conservative boogeyman, right?

No one politicized the Tuscon shootings, it was all about mental illness and how the mentally ill acquire guns. If crazy people getting guns is a conservative standard then I guess people attacked conservatism in the Tuscon shootings.

Bullshit, the democrats tried to ram through a crap load of anti gun legislation right after that.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: January 06, 2015, 09:31:23 AM »
Wichita PD shoot and kill an unarmed teen 23 year old, the national media has not descended, Al Sharpton is not fomenting riots. I guess it just doesn't count if you're hispanic. http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article5467845.html
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 10:04:11 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: January 06, 2015, 09:35:23 AM »
You're an idiot.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: January 06, 2015, 09:41:24 AM »
Wichita PD shoot and kill an unarmed teen, the national mdia has not descended, Al Sharpton is not fomenting riots. I guess it just doesn't count if you're hispanic. http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article5467845.html
Did you even read a word of the article? The first sentence describes the deceased as a 23-year-old man. You must have glossed over that in your haste to stir crap up.

:flush:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: January 06, 2015, 10:03:18 AM »
Wichita PD shoot and kill an unarmed teen, the national mdia has not descended, Al Sharpton is not fomenting riots. I guess it just doesn't count if you're hispanic. http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article5467845.html
Did you even read a word of the article? The first sentence describes the deceased as a 23-year-old man. You must have glossed over that in your haste to stir crap up.

Oh sorry - 'cause that's like the whole difference, isn't it? :lol: Eric Garner was 43.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: January 06, 2015, 10:05:19 AM »
23 is the new 17 everbody knows that

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: January 06, 2015, 10:05:57 AM »

Oh sorry - 'cause that's like the whole difference, isn't it? :lol: Eric Garner was 43.
No, you're right. It's awful and there should be outrage. I was merely pointing out how you don't actually give a crap enough to even read the article you posted.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: January 06, 2015, 10:28:54 AM »
Seriously - where's Al?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: January 06, 2015, 10:50:17 AM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: January 08, 2015, 11:18:01 AM »
Seriously - where's Al?

wait, so, the riots were what got everyone's attention? that's crazy

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: January 09, 2015, 01:24:15 PM »
holy crap, this cop has shot and killed TWO people, the last one was an unarmed man and there's video! I recommend reading the article and then watching the video.

http://news.yahoo.com/officer-says-had-no-choice-killing-unarmed-man-183618248.html

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: January 09, 2015, 01:41:04 PM »
holy crap, this cop has shot and killed TWO people, the last one was an unarmed man and there's video! I recommend reading the article and then watching the video.

http://news.yahoo.com/officer-says-had-no-choice-killing-unarmed-man-183618248.html

that guy doesn't seem hateful but he looks to be so stupid that he thinks shooting people is part of the job.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: January 09, 2015, 01:42:35 PM »
I have to assume they won't hand this to a prosecutor as bad at his job as Mcollough

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: January 09, 2015, 01:53:07 PM »
that guy doesn't seem hateful but he looks to be so stupid that he thinks shooting people is part of the job.

what makes you think he's wrong?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: January 09, 2015, 02:05:53 PM »

what makes you think he's wrong?
cops are supposed to hate society but he thinks he's serving society. big difference in motivation for slaughtering civilians.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: January 09, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »

how do you think he wound up being a cop?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: January 09, 2015, 03:01:45 PM »
he thinks he's serving society.

i think they all think that.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: January 11, 2015, 09:44:40 AM »
All these guys think they are patrolling Fallujah

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile