Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235590 times)

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #2050 on: November 24, 2014, 09:49:57 PM »
No question the prosecutor punted by allowing the GJ to perform a full and impartial review of the evidence. That's not a bad thing - it's just bad that only police officers get this privilege.

No truer words spoken

Yeah..........Thats a crock, they punted to the gj because the clear decision was to not prosecute and due to all the hubub wanted to at least show the people that this was thoroughly investigated and decided by impartial citizens.  It was not some priviledge extended to Wilson.  And in the end no indictment, if not for the outcry of people that don't trust the police or the da there would not have needed to be a gj and the statistics posted earlier about indictments per grand jury wouldn't have been watered down.

You're looking for a fight and missed the point.

The same can be said for you.  I agree with the statement.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 24, 2014, 09:50:20 PM »
The "Season's Greeting" banner is just a wonderful set addition.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: November 24, 2014, 09:53:08 PM »
A lot of morons outing themselves tonight
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 24, 2014, 09:53:35 PM »
Definitely looks like he needed to fire 12 rounds. 

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: November 24, 2014, 09:53:43 PM »
At the beginning of the presser when he listed off the experts they brought it, one was toxicology.  Did they ever say anything about that?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: November 24, 2014, 09:54:58 PM »
Liquor stood hands up signs aren't helping too much.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: November 24, 2014, 09:55:02 PM »
Cnn - cops shooting tear gas.  Fox - black guys breaking windows.  Everybody has an agenda

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: November 24, 2014, 09:55:28 PM »
At the beginning of the presser when he listed off the experts they brought it, one was toxicology.  Did they ever say anything about that?
I'm assuming to prove that Brown was high thus a drug addled maniac who needed to be put down from 150 feet

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: November 24, 2014, 09:55:47 PM »
Holy crap CNN looks like a warzone. Whatever cop decided to fire that tear gas cannister shold be fired and charged, completely inflamed what appeared to be a calm situation.

lol

What are you lolling?

Warzone?  Several cops threw tear gas, not fired.  You had one very poor perspective, but are ready to play JJE.  So I guess lots really.  lol

Did I say it was a warzone or appeared like a warzone? My standards for a midwestern suburb is to not look like Kosovo, I'm rough ridin' acutely aware that there were no rough ridin' tanks or anti-aircraft fire. Maybe my view that the media and people seeking medical attention for someone shouldn't be tear gassed is too polyannaish though.

Also the cannister was definitely shot as evidenced by the loud bang and sparks trailing the cannister. Weird thing for you to take exception to given that you obviously didn't see it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: November 24, 2014, 09:58:06 PM »
No question the prosecutor punted by allowing the GJ to perform a full and impartial review of the evidence. That's not a bad thing - it's just bad that only police officers get this privilege.

No truer words spoken

Yeah..........Thats a crock, they punted to the gj because the clear decision was to not prosecute and due to all the hubub wanted to at least show the people that this was thoroughly investigated and decided by impartial citizens.  It was not some priviledge extended to Wilson.  And in the end no indictment, if not for the outcry of people that don't trust the police or the da there would not have needed to be a gj and the statistics posted earlier about indictments per grand jury wouldn't have been watered down.

You're looking for a fight and missed the point.

The same can be said for you.  I agree with the statement.

What? What point did I miss, he argued something not addressed by KSUW's post, they are two completely different points.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: November 24, 2014, 09:58:52 PM »
MSNBC is replayinf the McCullough speach with some firetrucks in the background.

Fox and Cnn focused on people looting Mcdonald's and a liquor store
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: November 24, 2014, 09:59:59 PM »
Holy crap CNN looks like a warzone. Whatever cop decided to fire that tear gas cannister shold be fired and charged, completely inflamed what appeared to be a calm situation.

lol

What are you lolling?

Warzone?  Several cops threw tear gas, not fired.  You had one very poor perspective, but are ready to play JJE.  So I guess lots really.  lol

Did I say it was a warzone or appeared like a warzone? My standards for a midwestern suburb is to not look like Kosovo, I'm rough ridin' acutely aware that there were no rough ridin' tanks or anti-aircraft fire. Maybe my view that the media and people seeking medical attention for someone shouldn't be tear gassed is too polyannaish though.

Also the cannister was definitely shot as evidenced by the loud bang and sparks trailing the cannister. Weird thing for you to take exception to given that you obviously didn't see it.

I watched the whole thing, the sparks are from the release of gas, not "firing".  Weird thing for you to take exception to since you've never used one.

The CNN (left leaning) commentators stated the police opened the line to let her in, then they heard hand gun fire (obviously not really, or the cops would have opened fire), then tear gas was going everywhere.  So obviously something happened.  But yes, charged and fired. lol

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: November 24, 2014, 10:01:29 PM »
Pendergast should stop posting for the night.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: November 24, 2014, 10:02:24 PM »
Cnn - cops shooting tear gas.  Fox - black guys breaking windows.  Everybody has an agenda

I mean both are true, only exception is that there are white dudes breaking windows too.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: November 24, 2014, 10:03:35 PM »
People are throwing Four loko cans that they stole from the liquor store at the CNN lady. Jerks.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: November 24, 2014, 10:04:36 PM »
Any confirmed asian or native american window breakers
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: November 24, 2014, 10:05:11 PM »

Agree with me or else!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: November 24, 2014, 10:05:37 PM »
Any confirmed asian or native american window breakers

unlikely. Would you drive your maserati into ferguson on a night like this?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: November 24, 2014, 10:05:52 PM »

Agree with me or else!

No, you just type a lot of words

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: November 24, 2014, 10:06:35 PM »
I will reduce words

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: November 24, 2014, 10:06:50 PM »
People are throwing Four loko cans that they stole from the liquor store at the CNN lady. Jerks.

Did you hear the reporter say it was just a young girl smiling having fun?  :sdeek:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: November 24, 2014, 10:07:16 PM »

lol

What are you lolling?

I watched the whole thing, the sparks are from the release of gas, not "firing".  Weird thing for you to take exception to since you've never used one.

The CNN (left leaning) commentators stated the police opened the line to let her in, then they heard hand gun fire (obviously not really, or the cops would have opened fire), then tear gas was going everywhere.  So obviously something happened.  But yes, charged and fired. lol

Left leaning, lol, just go watch FNC. What you said happened didn't happen, the bang was clearly the canister and flash bangs being shot. The video made that evident and the reporters told us that. We should just discount them though because they are left leaning.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: November 24, 2014, 10:08:23 PM »
Everyone has lost during this. So much stupid out there on both sides. :frown:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: November 24, 2014, 10:08:51 PM »

Did you hear the reporter say it was just a young girl smiling having fun?  :sdeek:

Yes, I'm working on a 30-45 second cycle through msnbc, cnn, foxnews unless something is extra interesting.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: November 24, 2014, 10:09:13 PM »

eye socket hernia