Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235557 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1950 on: November 24, 2014, 08:43:43 AM »
http://fox2now.com/2014/11/23/police-woman-allegedly-kills-herself-with-gun-bought-to-prepare-for-ferguson-unrest

The boyfriend, who wasn’t identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

White people, smh. I'd bet a million dollars the words n-word and/or coon were used in the car sometime in the last 10 minutes of Becky's life.

Could have been a raccoon in the car and it jumped on Becca's face so she shot it.      But yeah, these were white people.  That driver is in jail or dead now if not. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: November 24, 2014, 08:59:40 AM »
well that guy obviously shot that girl. i'm willing to take straight up bets.
That was my thought, too.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: November 24, 2014, 09:16:22 AM »
White people, smh. I'd bet a million dollars the words n-word and/or coon were used in the car sometime in the last 10 minutes of Becky's life.
wow

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/23/police-woman-allegedly-kills-herself-with-gun-bought-to-prepare-for-ferguson-unrest

The boyfriend, who wasn’t identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

Highly unlikely that occurred the way to story says.  More than likely they had their finger on the trigger and pulled it. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: November 24, 2014, 09:51:19 AM »
So I googled "Becca Campbell St. Louis" and found this. http://www.breaking911.com/woman-accidentally-kills-herself-with-gun-she-bought-for-ferguson-unrest/

She's white, but she was a Ferguson protestor. That probably discounts MIR's "racist white people" theory. So I guess she bought the gun to protect herself from the police and/or her own fellow "protestors" - and ended up shooting herself in the head. What an epic dumbass.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 24, 2014, 10:20:40 AM »
Of course she was white, her name was Becky, bro. Becky.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: November 24, 2014, 10:28:13 AM »

Even whiter... "Becca"  Dude is probably "Rob" or "Todd"
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 24, 2014, 10:37:35 AM »

Even whiter... "Becca"  Dude is probably "Rob" or "Todd"

:lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: November 24, 2014, 10:53:02 AM »
http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/23/cleveland-cop-shoots-12-year-old-boy-dea

Police in 2014: Shoot first, worry about the facts later. How many more people need to be shot by cops before we make the punishment for abuse of power more than paid leave?

Terrible tragedy, but the kid was pointing a fake gun at people and apparently reached for it. Can't do that.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 24, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »

Police in 2014: Shoot first, worry about the facts later. How many more people need to be shot by cops before we make the punishment for abuse of power more than paid leave?

Terrible tragedy, but the kid was pointing a fake gun at people and apparently reached for it. Can't do that.

I would have been shot multiple times by police officers as a child.  Glad I grew up when/where I did... Whooof. 

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: November 24, 2014, 11:29:22 AM »

I would have been shot multiple times by police officers as a child.  Glad I grew up when/where I did... Whooof.

Yea i feel like any time a cop shoots a kid, some legit questions must be asked. Not just oh well it happens sometimes.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 24, 2014, 11:33:46 AM »

Yea i feel like any time a cop shoots a kid, some legit questions must be asked. Not just oh well it happens sometimes.

Sure, absolutely. I just don't expect to survive an encounter where I reach for a real looking fake gun after being confronted by cops.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:38:01 AM by EMAWmeister »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 24, 2014, 11:37:13 AM »

Not sure that's the reaction. Hopefully this one is at least on video to help ascertain whether the cops acted reasonably?

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: November 24, 2014, 11:59:07 AM »

Not sure that's the reaction. Hopefully this one is at least on video to help ascertain whether the cops acted reasonably?

I guess the mindset is my issue. Shoot first, because you dont have to worry about it bc the union/government will make sure you dont get in trouble is very troubling to me (and yes im fully aware of the irony of a libtard like me bashing a union).

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: November 24, 2014, 12:16:04 PM »
So back to the issue here... The Grand Jury is going to charge this rough rider with SOMETHING... right??  They are just hashing out the severity now I would assume? 

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: November 24, 2014, 12:23:09 PM »
So back to the issue here... The Grand Jury is going to charge this rough rider with SOMETHING... right??  They are just hashing out the severity now I would assume?

If I had to guess, I say no.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: November 24, 2014, 12:23:20 PM »
who is the "rough rider"?  the one who was attacked while issuing a lawful order and was forced to defend himself?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: November 24, 2014, 12:24:17 PM »
who is the "rough rider"?  the one who was attacked while issuing a lawful order and was forced to defend himself?

The guy who shot an unarmed man 8 times

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: November 24, 2014, 01:22:31 PM »
decision is supposedly in

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: November 24, 2014, 01:22:46 PM »

The guy who shot an unarmed man 8 times
fleeing felon says what?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: November 24, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »
I would think there is enough to indict the cop but probably not enough to convict

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: November 24, 2014, 03:15:20 PM »
Great strategy...announce during a KSU Cats game so everyone is distracted. Less violence that way.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: November 24, 2014, 06:21:44 PM »
Great strategy...announce during a KSU Cats game so everyone is distracted. Less violence that way.

Announcing it at 8 means prime time viewers. Gotta love real time clashing with the police and protesters. Keep people on edge all day, and then do it at dark to add suspense, and on a night where people don't have much to do and are off work so as many people are available. Next level media control (or whoever it in control of this mess) IYAM.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: November 24, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »
I stocked up on beer and food when I saw the announcement was tonight. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: November 24, 2014, 06:28:47 PM »

rough ridin' loser
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: November 24, 2014, 06:31:48 PM »

rough ridin' loser

I think this may have been a  :popcorn: :bwpopcorn: joke.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.