Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235553 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1925 on: November 21, 2014, 03:30:56 PM »
Hope so. Weekend looting is so much more fun.

Yeah, since the Cats and Chiefs have already played I really need something to keep me entertained.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: November 21, 2014, 09:20:47 PM »
My cousin is a teacher in St. Louis area, and they are being told Sunday will be the announcement.  Schools would be closed Monday and Tuesday.    IMO there will be a riot similar to the race riots in the sixties.  This has festered too long.  Welcome to Hell Louis.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 21, 2014, 10:15:26 PM »
St. LootUs

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: November 21, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »
My cousin is a teacher in St. Louis area, and they are being told Sunday will be the announcement.  Schools would be closed Monday and Tuesday.    IMO there will be a riot similar to the race riots in the sixties.  This has festered too long.  Welcome to Hell Louis.

The Word
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 22, 2014, 01:30:11 PM »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 22, 2014, 10:01:20 PM »
I, for one, am looking forward to Rachel Maddow's coverage of the riots.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 23, 2014, 12:56:18 AM »
I, for one, am looking forward to Rachel Maddow's coverage of the riots.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: November 23, 2014, 08:40:57 PM »
http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/23/cleveland-cop-shoots-12-year-old-boy-dea

Police in 2014: Shoot first, worry about the facts later. How many more people need to be shot by cops before we make the punishment for abuse of power more than paid leave?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 23, 2014, 08:49:31 PM »
Wife's in St. Louis. Says there are a bajillion cops staying at her hotel.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 23, 2014, 08:56:21 PM »
Anxious for tomorrow. Hoping for the best. Not optimistic. What are the solutions? It seems like preparing for war (my interpretation of armed vehicles, etc. is) isn't the best solution. Perhaps the adversarial relationship between police and citizens in the area warrants it. Again, what are the solutions? How do we fix it?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: November 23, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
Cleveland shooting happened at a BAD time

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: November 23, 2014, 09:11:40 PM »
Wife's in St. Louis. Says there are a bajillion cops staying at her hotel.
Male stripper convention

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: November 23, 2014, 09:41:13 PM »
Anxious for tomorrow. Hoping for the best. Not optimistic. What are the solutions? It seems like preparing for war (my interpretation of armed vehicles, etc. is) isn't the best solution. Perhaps the adversarial relationship between police and citizens in the area warrants it. Again, what are the solutions? How do we fix it?

Isnt it as simple as people protesting peacefully instead of provoking confrontation with cops for the tv cameras? Pffftttt :lol: I know that won't happen, but what if? Just what if.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: November 23, 2014, 09:51:16 PM »
yup, don't provoke the police or they will kill you and can't be blamed for killing you.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: November 23, 2014, 10:04:51 PM »
#ftp

Offline husserl

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: November 23, 2014, 10:32:35 PM »
http://fox2now.com/2014/11/23/police-woman-allegedly-kills-herself-with-gun-bought-to-prepare-for-ferguson-unrest

The boyfriend, who wasn’t identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: November 23, 2014, 10:56:09 PM »
http://fox2now.com/2014/11/23/police-woman-allegedly-kills-herself-with-gun-bought-to-prepare-for-ferguson-unrest

The boyfriend, who wasn’t identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

That. Is. Amazing.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: November 23, 2014, 10:57:53 PM »
yup, don't provoke the police or they will kill you and can't be blamed for killing you.

I didn't say that. The question was how do we avoid unrest in Ferguson. The answer is protest peacefully. That seems obvious. I guess it isn't obvious to some people, and I guess that's part of the problem.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: November 23, 2014, 11:26:25 PM »

I didn't say that. The question was how do we avoid unrest in Ferguson. The answer is protest peacefully. That seems obvious. I guess it isn't obvious to some people, and I guess that's part of the problem.

You've stated that you don't think that protests will be peaceful. Why don't you think they will be?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: November 23, 2014, 11:33:20 PM »

Not available - a Ferguson where there's no shootings or anything that prompts protests, peaceful or otherwise.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: November 24, 2014, 12:59:54 AM »

Yep, I'm sure the grand jury is taking their time calling all of the local school districts with the news of their anticipated verdict. Makes perfect sense.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: November 24, 2014, 01:03:55 AM »

White people, smh. I'd bet a million dollars the words n-word and/or coon were used in the car sometime in the last 10 minutes of Becky's life.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: November 24, 2014, 01:07:49 AM »
well that guy obviously shot that girl. i'm willing to take straight up bets.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: November 24, 2014, 06:49:17 AM »

White people, smh. I'd bet a million dollars the words n-word and/or coon were used in the car sometime in the last 10 minutes of Becky's life.

Are they white? Didn't see that from the article. Do people still use the "coon" slur? And you and I both know there's a far greater chance of them saying the n-word if they were black.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: November 24, 2014, 06:51:21 AM »

You've stated that you don't think that protests will be peaceful. Why don't you think they will be?

Is that a serious question? Did you see the last round of "protests" before the GJ?