Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 237425 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1900 on: November 18, 2014, 04:02:35 PM »
Also, why does Ferguson having a black cop who rapes people somehow make a white cop shooting people ok? I didn't get the connection on that one.
It was extremly weird timing for that to come out. Especially since it was like a year ago.

Its like, yes our white cops are horrible, but so are our black ones! See we're just incompetent psychopathic crazies, but we do this as a police squad not divided by race! We terrorize our citizens, both our black AND white cops

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: November 18, 2014, 04:04:10 PM »
Also, why does Ferguson having a black cop who rapes people somehow make a white cop shooting people ok? I didn't get the connection on that one.
It was extremly weird timing for that to come out. Especially since it was like a year ago.

Its like, yes our white cops are horrible, but so are our black ones! See we're just incompetent psychopathic crazies, but we do this as a police squad not divided by race! We terrorize our citizens, both our black AND white cops

The cop who shot the kid isn't racist, though. He has a black friend who rapes people.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: November 18, 2014, 04:08:15 PM »

The cop who shot the kid isn't racist, though. He has a black friend who rapes people.

Easy there, he has a black peer who rapes people. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: November 18, 2014, 04:15:18 PM »
I browsed the #pantsUPdontLOOT tweets and came across this:

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: November 18, 2014, 04:18:49 PM »
I'm just catching up in this thread, so help me out, please. MIR is BLACK????!!!

Gonna win 'em all!

Need a link.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: November 18, 2014, 04:34:02 PM »

Huh, I thought it was because they took their belts away in jail.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: November 18, 2014, 04:47:31 PM »

It's just so much more fun to ignore the facts and call black guys gay too.  Get in on the bashing!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: November 18, 2014, 05:23:16 PM »

It's just so much more fun to ignore the facts and call black guys gay too.  Get in on the bashing!
Now picture the guy in the picture is WHITE!
(Mathew McConaughey voice)

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: November 19, 2014, 05:53:06 PM »
Applaudible. It shouldn't be, but it is.

KWCH Pilar Pedraza ?@KWCHPilar 39m39 minutes ago

.@WichitaPolice going door to door, letting people know the community mtg at Fairmount Park starts soon. #kwch12
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: November 19, 2014, 06:08:34 PM »
what happened in wichita?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: November 19, 2014, 06:18:03 PM »

I don't understand.  Is that a question.  It sounds kinda like a question, but is it.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: November 19, 2014, 06:48:18 PM »
It's a question without a mark.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: November 19, 2014, 07:08:25 PM »
rhetorical ?

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: November 19, 2014, 08:30:49 PM »
what happened in wichita?

Sorry, was going to edit first post to include that the photo was from police going door-to-door to remind people of a community meeting following the woman being beaten, burned etc. 

It's not really related to Ferguson, but it is an example of the kind of police work that I've been talking about throughout this thread. Not that anyone noticed.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: November 19, 2014, 09:09:43 PM »

I don't either. Who said that?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: November 19, 2014, 09:12:24 PM »
I'm shocked that KSUW's account doesn't have a feature on it that autocorrects "thugs" to the n word, because that's basically what he means.

Are you saying that all the thug protestors are black? I don't think they are. That's a pretty racist assumption you just made there though. Check your privilege.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: November 19, 2014, 09:13:32 PM »
Well this isn't going to help matters... http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/18/darren-wilson-supporters-crowdfund-pantsupdontloot-ferguson-billboard/

So on the one hand, we've got race baiters like Al Sharpton and Eric Holder comparing Mike Mike to Emmett Till, and on the other side, we've got white people telling protestors to stop looting and pull their pants up. Know what's awesome about electing Obama twice? How far we've come in terms of having that "dialogue" about race. (But I know, that's just my "privilege" speaking).

what does that billboard have to do with Obama?

Nothing.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: November 20, 2014, 11:50:44 AM »
A truly excellent article on our corrupt Grand Jury process, and how the Ferguson case illustrates how it should be reformed. In summary, all accused should be entitled to the thorough presentation of evidence from both sides - but that is extremely rare, and is likely occuring here because of the DA's deference for a police officer.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2014/11/darren_wilson_grand_jury_ferguson_prosecutor_opens_proceedings_to_both_sides.html

Contrast with George Zimmerman, where the prosecutor skipped the GJ altogether.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: November 20, 2014, 11:54:41 AM »
The key difference between the two cases to me is that GZ chased down a kid who had done nothing wrong and murdered him, while this cop probably didn't do anything illegal.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: November 20, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
A truly excellent article on our corrupt Grand Jury process, and how the Ferguson case illustrates how it should be reformed. In summary, all accused should be entitled to the thorough presentation of evidence from both sides - but that is extremely rare, and is likely occuring here because of the DA's deference for a police officer.

So a trial before the trial then? 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: November 20, 2014, 01:38:44 PM »
I'm shocked that KSUW's account doesn't have a feature on it that autocorrects "thugs" to the n word, because that's basically what he means.

Are you saying that all the thug protestors are black? I don't think they are. That's a pretty racist assumption you just made there though. Check your privilege.

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: November 20, 2014, 02:10:00 PM »

So a trial before the trial then?

I think there should be a pre-GJ proceeding to see if they go to a GJ.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 21, 2014, 02:22:35 PM »
Sounds like the decision is coming today

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: November 21, 2014, 03:00:18 PM »
Hope so. Weekend looting is so much more fun.