Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235571 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1325 on: August 20, 2014, 11:00:10 PM »
For all of you on this blog that have attacked a cop and survived, what do you think you did differently than these guys to avoid being killed?

have never attacked one, but i'll sure think twice about going to st louis and ordering a steak if i'm seated within 21 feet of one from now on.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: August 20, 2014, 11:06:42 PM »
If Mich has or eventually has kids, I feel or will feel bad for them, poor little guys will never do anything right in daddys eyes.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: August 20, 2014, 11:09:30 PM »
maybe he properly trains them to be competent :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: August 20, 2014, 11:13:19 PM »
For all of you on this blog that have attacked a cop and survived, what do you think you did differently than these guys to avoid being killed?

did you watch the video?

I couldn't tell if he was looking one of them in the eyes or not, but it looked like he was trying to be killed by the cop on the left.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: August 21, 2014, 12:12:16 AM »

have never attacked one, but i'll sure think twice about going to st louis and ordering a steak if i'm seated within 21 feet of one from now on.

Holy crap :ROFL:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: August 21, 2014, 06:16:54 AM »
I'm sure this is a luke, but reposting anyway. It's the knife dude the cops shot.

Necessary deadly force? Questionable to me. Obvious suicide by cop tho.

also :barf

Edit to add: I'm no legal expert, but one would think that these cops get off easy or scot (Scott?) free in court. I just think it seems a little excessive, especially cuffing a dead guy.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:23:09 AM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: August 21, 2014, 06:44:42 AM »
I'm sure this is a luke, but reposting anyway. It's the knife dude the cops shot.

Necessary deadly force? Questionable to me.

Those cops are absolutely murderers
:adios:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: August 21, 2014, 08:17:59 AM »
We need to give these cops guns that only hold one bullet at a time. Nobody would be dead right now and there would be no riots.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: August 21, 2014, 08:22:33 AM »
We need to give these cops guns that only hold one bullet at a time. Nobody would be dead right now and there would be no riots.
That's silly, but isn't there a pretty good chance that if that guy only had one or two bullets in him, he could have been prevented from harming the police, yet also be prevented from losing his life?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: August 21, 2014, 08:36:01 AM »
That's silly, but isn't there a pretty good chance that if that guy only had one or two bullets in him, he could have been prevented from harming the police, yet also be prevented from losing his life?

A much better chance than getting shot 12 times, anyway. Plus, he wouldn't have been shot at all if Brown had only been shot once in the arm and arrested.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: August 21, 2014, 08:39:44 AM »

Necessary deadly force? Questionable to me. Obvious suicide by cop tho.

Edit to add: I'm no legal expert, but one would think that these cops get off easy or scot (Scott?) free in court. I just think it seems a little excessive, especially cuffing a dead guy.

We discussed this, but they are trained to kill someone with a knife if they are within 21 feet of the cop. So I don't think they did anything they weren't supposed to. Which is a big problem IMO - the institution's training and protocol are much more of a worry than the individual cops.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: August 21, 2014, 08:50:16 AM »
Wait a rough ridin' minute.  The Chief of Police said that the man came at the officers with a knife in a downward thrusting motion and was within 7 feet when shot.   Cops aren't racist they are rough ridin' blind and shitty at judging distance.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: August 21, 2014, 08:53:16 AM »
Did Eric Holder call this case "personal".   American's murdered every day, but this case, which may or may not have been murder, is "personal" for our AG?   Fascinating if so.

Yes, he did, and he should be removed from the investigation immediately based on his comments. Once again, Eric Holder proves that he is more interested in pursuing a racial agenda than justice under the law.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: August 21, 2014, 08:54:46 AM »
Wait a rough ridin' minute.  The Chief of Police said that the man came at the officers with a knife in a downward thrusting motion and was within 7 feet when shot.   Cops aren't racist they are rough ridin' blind and shitty at judging distance.

They can still be racist and terrible at judging distance. The blind part would be a difficult combo with being racist, though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: August 21, 2014, 09:00:13 AM »
Did Eric Holder call this case "personal".   American's murdered every day, but this case, which may or may not have been murder, is "personal" for our AG?   Fascinating if so.

Yes, he did, and he should be removed from the investigation immediately based on his comments. Once again, Eric Holder proves that he is more interested in pursuing a racial agenda than justice under the law.

He and Obama should be indicted, am I right bro?  I mean they are just insane criminals and obviously muslims.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: August 21, 2014, 09:08:30 AM »

He and Obama should be indicted, am I right bro?  I mean they are just insane criminals and obviously muslims.

I didn't say any of that. I said that he has just admitted that this case is "personal" for him, and he is therefore not qualified to investigate it impartially.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: August 21, 2014, 09:37:03 AM »

I didn't say any of that. I said that he has just admitted that this case is "personal" for him, and he is therefore not qualified to investigate it impartially.

I'm just messing with you and your insane boner for Obama. 

PS.  Holder isn't investigating this, his office is, probably the US Atty's office in STL.   Who are insanely competent and qualified lawyers with lots of experience. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: August 21, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »
LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: August 21, 2014, 09:48:32 AM »

PS.  Holder isn't investigating this, his office is, probably the US Atty's office in STL.   Who are insanely competent and qualified lawyers with lots of experience.

. . . with Eric Holder looking over their shoulder (yep, I just did that) every step of the way seeking to get the most politically expeditious outcome for the current administration as possible (never let a "crisis" go to waste).

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: August 21, 2014, 09:53:31 AM »

. . . with Eric Holder looking over their shoulder (yep, I just did that) every step of the way seeking to get the most politically expeditious outcome for the current administration as possible (never let a "crisis" go to waste).

Correct. You cannot seperate Holder from this - he's the boss, and I think it is unfortunately quite likely that the outcome of this investigation will be politically skewed.

By the way, here are the resumes of the attorneys who work in the Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division, which is investigating the Brown shooting. Every single one is a hardcore liberal.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/every-single-one-the-politicized-hiring-of-eric-holder%e2%80%99s-criminal-section/?singlepage=true
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:59:04 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: August 21, 2014, 10:12:21 AM »
More conservatives should get involved with civil rights law.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: August 21, 2014, 10:25:49 AM »

Correct. You cannot seperate Holder from this - he's the boss, and I think it is unfortunately quite likely that the outcome of this investigation will be politically skewed.

By the way, here are the resumes of the attorneys who work in the Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division, which is investigating the Brown shooting. Every single one is a hardcore liberal.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/every-single-one-the-politicized-hiring-of-eric-holder%e2%80%99s-criminal-section/?singlepage=true
Are you saying that conservatives don't go into the civil rights field? :Wha:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: August 21, 2014, 10:44:55 AM »
What does any of this have to do with civil rights?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: August 21, 2014, 10:50:17 AM »

LOL at that website. 

when is the book signing for "Injustice"?