Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235527 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #975 on: August 19, 2014, 09:10:07 AM »
I thought Crump was a style of dancing?

Also the only time I heard him speak, it was as if he was reading it and could only remember two words at a time. 2 words pause 2 words pause. Hella annoying.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: August 19, 2014, 09:12:58 AM »
Arresting the murderer cop would end all of this.

Yes, the mob must be fed, and that's exactly how out justice system is supposed to work. Don't worry, Wilson will be indicted by week's end, and then in a couple more years we'll have a trial where he'll likely be acquitted. Rinse/repeat.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 19, 2014, 09:32:50 AM »
Christine ByersVerified account
?@ChristineDByers
Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

twitter said he was shot in the back multiple times.  I'd avoid twitter as as source.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 19, 2014, 09:34:04 AM »
I'm also interested with MiR's remark about living in a post racial America, serious or hyperbole to make a point?
assuming this definition: Post-racial America is a theoretical environment where the United States is devoid of racial preference, discrimination, and prejudice.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 19, 2014, 09:40:17 AM »
?@ChristineDByers
Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

twitter said he was shot in the back multiple times.  I'd avoid twitter as as source.

Twitter's not the problem - I'd avoid unnamed "police sources" as a possible source. It's concerning to me that we still don't even have an official police report yet - that seems suspicious to me, but I'm not a cop.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 19, 2014, 09:41:54 AM »
?@ChristineDByers

Legitimate sources on twitter never reported that.  As much as I think the media is totally failing this story, I would trust StL Post Dispatch reporters over national media and other random dudes. 

edit: Slight *, since I know reporters did talk about the shot in the back, but only to report the narrative, not as a position in fact that Brown was shot from behind.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 19, 2014, 09:46:36 AM »
?@ChristineDByers

Legitimate sources on twitter never reported that.  As much as I think the media is totally failing this story, I would trust StL Post Dispatch reporters over national media and other random dudes. 

edit: Slight *, since I know reporters did talk about the shot in the back, but only to report the narrative, not as a position in fact that Brown was shot from behind.

That's like if they cited Brown's mother as a source.  I bet she can find multiple eye witnesses who support the version that her son was murdered.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:13 AM »
?@ChristineDByers

That's like if they cited Brown's mother as a source.  I bet she can find multiple eye witnesses who support the version that her son was murdered.
This post just doesn't make sense.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »
?@ChristineDByers
Police sources tell me more than a dozen white witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: August 19, 2014, 10:45:28 AM »
So do you disagree that there is a divide, and possibly a growing one, between black leaders (like A Jackson/Sharpton), and black communities?  That maybe their, the leader's, motives don't always coincide with the goals of the community they rush to represent?  Do you find any of the resentment of leaders like Jackson or Sharpton from the right to carry any weight or is it a total slander operation to discredit movements from disadvantaged communities which are agitating for more enfranchisement?

I don't even know what/who "black leaders" are, that's some crap that white people made up as a means to feel like we need spokespeople. Who are white leaders, hispanic leaders, asian leaders? Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are individuals who make individual decisions to sometimes speak out or act about things that sometimes get the attention of mass media, sometimes not. We don't have meetings where they tell us what they are going to say and do. Any agreements, disagreements, games of backgammon, etc. are decisions of individuals, I cannot speak as any collective. I don't know any black people that give much thought to Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, so I can't tell you about any divide in "black communities" (also a completely ambitious term, doesn't really mean anything, I'm black, very black, and I have no idea which black community I'm a member of). I know a lot of people made fun of Al Sharpton for being a snitch, but I mostly saw that on social media. I think the only person I had a conversation about it with was a white dude.

What the hell does this have to do with Benjamin Crump?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: August 19, 2014, 10:51:16 AM »
So do you guys think this guy just went rogue and shot this guy thinking he would get away with it? 

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: August 19, 2014, 10:52:14 AM »
Has anybody had a crazy friend that 90% of the time is just fine but every now and then just goes
Off the rails on the crazytrain?  Well i have had a few, people i really liked despite their craziness but
what happens is they get all wound up about something, start being irrational, paranoid etc. and I want
to be their friend, calm them down, walk them through reality step by step and after alot of effort
they still don't really get it.  The first time this happens with someone I'm ok with it, 2nd time I might
tolerate it, after that I just avoid being around them. 
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 19, 2014, 11:01:20 AM »
Has anybody had a crazy friend that 90% of the time is just fine but every now and then just goes
Off the rails on the crazytrain?  Well i have had a few, people i really liked despite their craziness but
what happens is they get all wound up about something, start being irrational, paranoid etc. and I want
to be their friend, calm them down, walk them through reality step by step and after alot of effort
they still don't really get it.  The first time this happens with someone I'm ok with it, 2nd time I might

I shoot them the first time. (6 times, you don't realize how easy it is to fire six shots quickly.)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 19, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »
Do you hit enter at the end of every line or something?
:adios:

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: August 19, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »

I shoot them the first time. (6 times, you don't realize how easy it is to fire six shots quickly.)

Either way this situation gets miss-diagnosed as racism alot.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: August 19, 2014, 11:06:26 AM »

Return? If you could solve this mystery for me I would appreciate.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: August 19, 2014, 11:07:29 AM »

Yeah, clearly race is not an issue in the Mike Brown shooting and subsequent events.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: August 19, 2014, 11:10:00 AM »

Wtf

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: August 19, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »

Wtf
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: August 19, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »
?@ChristineDByers

This post just doesn't make sense.

You think the police department is a good source to cite in justifying one of their officers use of deadly force?  They didn't interview the guy who was walking with the dead kid, that's how thorough their investigation is.

I will assume you understood my plainly worded post and were just being pissy.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: August 19, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »
like, neither side understands they are total assholes

Neither side? No offense but what are you paying attention to? Do you really think this is a two-sided affair?

Uh, in the context of what we were watching live at the time of that post  with people throwing crap at the cops, and then the cops throwing gas back at them, yes, they are both assholes. Do you really think this is a one sided affair? Good grief mir

No I think this is like a seven sided affair. There aren't just cops and rioters, there were peaceful protesters, angry protesters, media, gawkers, smokers, jamochers, and midnight tokers among these groups. Good grief seven.

We agree  :cheers:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: August 19, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »
Jake Tapper had better watch his back.  He was openly mocking all those wannabe soldier cops to their faces and they all just sat there with their mustaches quivering angrily.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: August 19, 2014, 11:19:16 AM »

Wtf

It is return on my ipad, and i do hit it at the end of a line like an old typewriter, so i guess i shouldn't do that.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: August 19, 2014, 11:21:50 AM »

Yeah, clearly race is not an issue in the Mike Brown shooting and subsequent events.

I'm not sure how anyone could suggest with any certainty that it was an issue in the shooting.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: August 19, 2014, 11:24:33 AM »
Police are supposed to shoot to kill so the number of shots is irrelevant IMO.

Why he pulled a gun in the first place is the biggest question.