Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 235528 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2014, 09:52:43 AM »
Blaming society for criminal behavior is such a libtard move.

You are cool with militarized police action in a US city?

I know you aren't

We need to investigate the psychology of the police force to see if it justifies their criminal behavior before rushing to judgment. These people aren't fat cat ceos.  It's the libtard way.

Should police departments have armed drones?  I say yes, screw you libtards!

You don't understand the culture of growing up as a drone. Their entire life, they've been exploited by government for use in military strikes, and to spy on and illegally search the citizens of said government.

I never thought you'd be on the side of riot cops gassing assembling Americans.  What happened to that snake that doesn't want to be tread on?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #276 on: August 14, 2014, 09:57:47 AM »

"We value black lives less than others"  based on What? Because a cop shot a black guy and riots/peaceful demonstrations ensued? The number of poor white people shot by cops exceeds the number of black people shot by cops by multiples.

Dying to see the statistics you have from multiple reputable sources that back up this claim. :users:

LOL, you're joking right?  Do you have any idea how many more poor white people there are than poor black people.  I think you live in this nether-world where all white people are rich and all black people are slaves. 

Newsflash for the libtards, poor people in every region of the world commit crime at a higher rate than wealthy people, have more run - ins with police and are more likely to distrust police.  It's not a "black" thing, it's a poor thing.  The real problem is the people profiteering off their plight by perpetuating this culture of victimhood and apathy. That's what is truly sad.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 14, 2014, 09:59:55 AM »
CNN has a third witness corroborating the story of the original two, it sounds like:

"It looked as if Michael was pushing off and the cop was trying to pull him in,"

It looked like the two of them were arm wrestling, she said.

Neither woman, who gave their statements to St. Louis County police, say they saw Brown enter the vehicle.

Instead, a shot went off, then the teen broke free, and the officer got out of the vehicle in pursuit, the women said.

"I saw the police chase him ... down the street and shoot him down," Crenshaw said. Brown ran about 20 feet.

"Michael jerks his body, as if he's been hit," Mitchell said.

Then he faced the officer and put his hands in the air, but the officer kept firing, both women said. He sank to the pavement.

Sounds like it's a two cop thing.  I mean, if both shot in such a manner, WGAF which bullet actually killed him? 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 14, 2014, 10:03:34 AM »

"We value black lives less than others"  based on What? Because a cop shot a black guy and riots/peaceful demonstrations ensued? The number of poor white people shot by cops exceeds the number of black people shot by cops by multiples.

Dying to see the statistics you have from multiple reputable sources that back up this claim. :users:

LOL, you're joking right?  Do you have any idea how many more poor white people there are than poor black people.  I think you live in this nether-world where all white people are rich and all black people are slaves. 

Newsflash for the libtards, poor people in every region of the world commit crime at a higher rate than wealthy people, have more run - ins with police and are more likely to distrust police.  It's not a "black" thing, it's a poor thing.  The real problem is the people profiteering off their plight by perpetuating this culture of victimhood and apathy. That's what is truly sad.

You didn't say anything about if there were more poor blacks or whites. You said cops shoot more poor whites than black by multiples.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 14, 2014, 10:03:55 AM »
2 cop thing?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2014, 10:04:30 AM »

I know you aren't

We need to investigate the psychology of the police force to see if it justifies their criminal behavior before rushing to judgment. These people aren't fat cat ceos.  It's the libtard way.

You don't understand the culture of growing up as a drone. Their entire life, they've been exploited by government for use in military strikes, and to spy on and illegally search the citizens of said government.

I never thought you'd be on the side of riot cops gassing assembling Americans.  What happened to that snake that doesn't want to be tread on?

Where have I taken that position? I'm mostly just making a mockery of the rampant hypocrisy in this thread. Also, pointing out how despicable apologizing for criminal behavior is.  I think the riot cops have taken enough of a beating in this thread without me piling on, but if you want I can.

I'm also not a delusional moron who thinks the constitutional right to assemble is without boundary, or that much of this so-called peaceful protest has, in fact, been violent. 

Another libtard hypocrisy: the right to assemble shall be unmolested. We need to make a federal crime banning hate speech.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 14, 2014, 10:05:37 AM »

You didn't say anything about if there were more poor blacks or whites. You said cops shoot more poor whites than black by multiples.

Why don't you show me it's not true. I'll take my chances with the probabilities.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 14, 2014, 10:13:19 AM »
The best I could find on Google was a 1998 report from the US Dept. Of Justice that showed whites killed by police outnumbered blacks 2:1.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 14, 2014, 10:14:16 AM »
The best I could find on Google was a 1998 report from the US Dept. Of Justice that showed whites killed by police outnumbered blacks 2:1.

Quote from:  population
White alone, percent, 2013 (a)  77.7%

Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a)  13.2%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 14, 2014, 10:14:24 AM »

Why don't you show me it's not true. I'll take my chances with the probabilities.

Well here you have one instance of it happening to a black person, 0 white people.  FSD loses by infinity. 

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 14, 2014, 10:15:25 AM »
Boy, FSD is really FSDing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 14, 2014, 10:22:24 AM »

I know you aren't

Where have I taken that position? I'm mostly just making a mockery of the rampant hypocrisy in this thread. Also, pointing out how despicable apologizing for criminal behavior is.  I think the riot cops have taken enough of a beating in this thread without me piling on, but if you want I can.

I'm also not a delusional moron who thinks the constitutional right to assemble is without boundary, or that much of this so-called peaceful protest has, in fact, been violent. 

Another libtard hypocrisy: the right to assemble shall be unmolested. We need to make a federal crime banning hate speech.

I'm not apologizing for looting a QT.  Throw them in jail right after you throw the murdering cop in jail.

But put away the tanks and tear gas.  They have no grounds to break up these protests

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 14, 2014, 10:23:38 AM »

Quote from:  population
White alone, percent, 2013 (a)  77.7%

Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a)  13.2%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ard0309st.pdf

more whites get killed than blacks, but not by much

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 14, 2014, 10:29:25 AM »

So why didn't these guys get tear gassed?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 14, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »

PETA.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 14, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »

They're already caged up like animals?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 14, 2014, 11:06:33 AM »
Wait - were the ranchers looting and burning stores? I did not hear about that.

I think the Ferguson police need to try their best to not harass, detain, or harm the peaceful protestors - but I suspect that's sometimes easier said than done when the vandals and looters are intermixed among the protests. If I were a protestor, I'd probably go down to city hall and protest there - not in the middle of the violence. Seems like a bad to place to be if I don't want to get tear gassed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 14, 2014, 11:07:11 AM »
Why the eff do they have military grade equipment?

Grants from the federal government.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 14, 2014, 11:08:24 AM »

I think the Ferguson police need to try their best to not harass, detain, or harm the peaceful protestors - but I suspect that's sometimes easier said than done when the vandals and looters are intermixed among the protests. If I were a protestor, I'd probably go down to city hall and protest there - not in the middle of the violence. Seems like a bad to place to be if I don't want to get tear gassed.

The ranchers were just armed to the teeth to steal government land.  It's no taquito

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 14, 2014, 11:09:01 AM »

They were pointing loaded weapons at law enforcement officers.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 14, 2014, 11:11:07 AM »
Can you imagine if the Ferguson protestors were carrying guns openly?

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 14, 2014, 11:16:15 AM »

If I'm reading those charts right, there were 98M total arrest, 70% white (68.6M) and 28% black (27.4M). 4813 arrest related deaths, 61.5% by homocide or 2960.

42% of all arrest related deaths were whites and 32% black. Assuming the homocide deaths were proportionately distributed (significant assumption), there were 1243 arrested whites that died by homicide and 1540 blacks.

If I did all the math right:
Out of every 1M whites that were arrested, 1.8 died by homocide.
Out of every 1M blacks that were arrested, 5.6 died by homocide.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 14, 2014, 11:20:41 AM »
Looks like FSD was

:cool:

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 14, 2014, 11:26:56 AM »

If I'm reading those charts right, there were 98M total arrest, 70% white (68.6M) and 28% black (27.4M). 4813 arrest related deaths, 61.5% by homocide or 2960.

42% of all arrest related deaths were whites and 32% black. Assuming the homocide deaths were proportionately distributed (significant assumption), there were 1243 arrested whites that died by homicide and 1540 blacks.

If I did all the math right:
Out of every 1M whites that were arrested, 1.8 died by homocide.
Out of every 1M blacks that were arrested, 5.6 died by homocide.
Have Mocat check this part of your maths.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 14, 2014, 11:28:54 AM »

Actually that's what started this whole thing. The police harassing and shooting someone