Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 55918 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #325 on: August 01, 2014, 10:20:50 PM »
Ok, so "respectable" probably wasn't the right word. Did Russia just get a lot more brazen, or is Obama just a much more pathetic weakling? Probably some of both. So much for Hillary's "reset."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 01, 2014, 10:24:29 PM »
lol

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 01, 2014, 10:31:44 PM »
Israel and Hamas can't agree on a peace deal.

#thanksobamaandhillary #onlywhenademocratispresident

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 02, 2014, 12:41:09 AM »

And speaking of hilarious twitter pictures, Russia's Deputy PM just tweeted this one out today (for real, not made up).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11004971/Russian-deputy-PM-mocks-Obama-by-tweeting-unmanly-photo-of-president.html :lol:

Gorbachev v. Reagan, Putin v. Obama... quite a contrast.

Probably belongs in Putin Stud Master thread.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 02, 2014, 02:12:18 AM »
Ok, so "respectable" probably wasn't the right word. Did Russia just get a lot more brazen, or is Obama just a much more pathetic weakling? Probably some of both. So much for Hillary's "reset."

I like the fact that you think Russia gives more than 0 fucks about who is president in the U.S.

Also sad that you give a crap about what Putin thinks of our president.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 02, 2014, 04:07:20 PM »

I like the fact that you think Russia gives more than 0 fucks about who is president in the U.S.

Also sad that you give a crap about what Putin thinks of our president.

You're pretty naive to believe Russia doesn't care who the President is. And yes it is a little upsetting that our enemies have so little respect for us, but that's just cause, you know, I love America.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 02, 2014, 04:58:40 PM »
I bet ksu was one of those "who cares what other countries think of us!" people when the entire world hated us and was making fun of bush2

#onlywhenademocratispresident
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 02, 2014, 05:17:31 PM »
:dance:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 02, 2014, 05:19:03 PM »
I bet ksu was one of those "who cares what other countries think of us!" people when the entire world hated us and was making fun of bush2

#onlywhenademocratispresident

I expect our enemies to hate us - that means we're doing it right - it's the mockery that's tough to stomach, but the real problem is that our current weakling is just so mockable.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 02, 2014, 05:20:26 PM »

Calling bs on this, even for Palestinians. The guys not masked for starters.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 02, 2014, 06:07:39 PM »
Obama could mock Putin for being a bald runt, but he doesn't.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 02, 2014, 06:10:44 PM »
Obama could mock Putin for being a bald runt, but he doesn't.
Cause Obummer is a huge puss
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 02, 2014, 06:13:40 PM »
Just once I'd like a candidate who will stand up and mock other leaders.  I guess it's business as usual in Washington

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 02, 2014, 07:18:37 PM »
like, what if barry hussein shot some huge animal and then posted it next to a picture of some more pud animal that putin killed? would that be some of the machismo that this county is so desperately lacking?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 02, 2014, 07:20:22 PM »
or, like, if we talk to russia about something but do something completely different despite what we indicated we would do when we talked to them and then he posts a selfie with some lady in a bikini and he's got some rocking aviator sunglasses on? that's what people are clamoring for here right?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 02, 2014, 07:44:38 PM »
If I were ever president is just mock every other leader.  My press conferences would basically be roasts of people

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 02, 2014, 07:53:32 PM »
Really funny the lengths some will go to excuse our weakling's weakness and lack of respect. Speaking of which, Netanyahu reportedly told Obama today, "[Hey dumbshit], don't ever second guess me again."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_MIDEAST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-02-05-10-33

That's our weakling, commanding respect from allies and enemies alike.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 02, 2014, 08:15:37 PM »
barry should smoke israel and really send a message

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 02, 2014, 08:25:32 PM »
Really funny the lengths some will go to excuse our weakling's weakness and lack of respect. Speaking of which, Netanyahu reportedly told Obama today, "[Hey dumbshit], don't ever second guess me again."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_MIDEAST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-02-05-10-33

What do his words have to do with commanding respect?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 02, 2014, 08:30:05 PM »
If I am getting this right, we should bomb isreal now and everytime obama has an oppy to shake hands with anyone east of london, he should do the quick hand pull away Psych! thingy as he smooths the side of his hair and chuckles.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2014, 08:48:22 PM »

International leaders always call leaders they don't respect and ask them to stop making me look like a bad guy

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2014, 09:21:31 PM »

International leaders always call leaders they don't respect and ask them to stop making me look like a bad guy

Hmmm, seems like something I'd tell a subordinate after they disregarded my instructions and mumped something up - not something I'd say to "the most powerful man in the world", "leader of the free world", etc.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 10:01:57 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2014, 09:23:29 PM »
Ok

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 03, 2014, 11:07:24 AM »
What amazing is that Obama is clownsuiting Russia right now in terms of real action and boot licking neo cons are lapping up Putin's spew just because it makes Obama look bad. Really shows the priorities. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 03, 2014, 02:04:11 PM »
I think Russia is making themselves look bad all by themselves.

I saw McCain on the picture box this morning, and he actually made one good point.   The U.S. should be flooring it on taking over as Natural Gas supplier to Europe.