Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 56025 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #350 on: August 03, 2014, 02:15:00 PM »
I think Russia is making themselves look bad all by themselves.

I saw McCain on the picture box this morning, and he actually made one good point.   The U.S. should be flooring it on taking over as Natural Gas supplier to Europe.

Yep.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 03, 2014, 06:03:32 PM »
Yeah, Putin looked like a huge stud when his guys shot down an unarmed passenger jet then his troops looted the corpses.  Take that Obama you wimp

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 04, 2014, 11:08:46 AM »
Really funny the lengths some will go to excuse our weakling's weakness and lack of respect. Speaking of which, Netanyahu reportedly told Obama today, "[Hey dumbshit], don't ever second guess me again."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_MIDEAST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-02-05-10-33

That's our weakling, commanding respect from allies and enemies alike.

What do his words have to do with commanding respect?

International leaders always call leaders they don't respect and ask them to stop making me look like a bad guy

Hmmm, seems like something I'd tell a subordinate after they disregarded my instructions and mumped something up - not something I'd say to "the most powerful man in the world", "leader of the free world", etc.

You are correct. The only course of action for Obama to take now is to just cut all support to Israel. Teach them that they are our subordinates and should do as they are told. Obama is probably too big of a pussy to do it, though.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 04, 2014, 11:39:51 AM »
"You don't have to like what Israel is doing to abhor Hamas. Arguably, Israel and Fatah are morally equivalent. Both have a lot of right on their side. Hamas, on the other hand, doesn't have a shred of it."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5602701
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 04, 2014, 11:51:10 AM »
"You don't have to like what Israel is doing to abhor Hamas. Arguably, Israel and Fatah are morally equivalent. Both have a lot of right on their side. Hamas, on the other hand, doesn't have a shred of it."

A little to "ISIS is worse" for my taste, but overall I enjoyed that.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 04, 2014, 01:05:52 PM »

Kind of a good point, though, about the outrage and condemnation being so much worse against Israel as opposed to Syria or other countries slaughtering 100s of thousands more people. Had not considered that.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 04, 2014, 01:43:51 PM »

Kind of a good point, though, about the outrage and condemnation being so much worse against Israel as opposed to Syria or other countries slaughtering 100s of thousands more people. Had not considered that.

Yeah, I think the big difference is the US doesn't give ISIS $3 billion a year. I imagine you'd see similar "outrage" if we were.

Also, no one is arguing that ISIS is handling things correctly, at least as far as I can tell.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #357 on: August 04, 2014, 03:08:23 PM »
I don't understand why the libtards are making light of the US's current foreign policy [or lack thereof] debacles.  Our enemies are emboldened and conquering territory (ME, Russia) and our allies think we're ignorant boobs (Israel, Germany).  Hell, we can't even handle thousands of children congregating on our Southern border.  This is the result of a sad sack POTUS, two nitwit SoS and a CIA whose leash is a couple thousand miles too long.

If only W could have served a 3rd and 4th term.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 04, 2014, 03:14:47 PM »
I don't understand why the libtards are making light of the US's current foreign policy [or lack thereof] debacles.  Our enemies are emboldened and conquering territory (ME, Russia) and our allies think we're ignorant boobs (Israel, Germany).  Hell, we can't even handle thousands of children congregating on our Southern border.  This is the result of a sad sack POTUS, two nitwit SoS and a CIA whose leash is a couple thousand miles too long.

Everybody wanna be a fly til you swat'em

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 04, 2014, 04:30:33 PM »

Yeah, I think the big difference is the US doesn't give ISIS $3 billion a year. I imagine you'd see similar "outrage" if we were.

:lol: Do you actually believe that? It's the American foreign aid to Israel that's causing the outrage? Strangely, the US provides aid to the palestinians, too, and yet where's the outrage when Hamas fires rockets into Israel? That's odd... It's almost as if there's some other reason by the Muslim world is outraged by the Israeli killing of a few hundred "civilians", but not the 100-fold slaughter by other regimes. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 04, 2014, 04:36:58 PM »

:lol: Do you actually believe that? It's the American foreign aid to Israel that's causing the outrage? Strangely, the US provides aid to the palestinians, too, and yet where's the outrage when Hamas fires rockets into Israel? That's odd... It's almost as if there's some other reason by the Muslim world is outraged by the Israeli killing of a few hundred "civilians", but not the 100-fold slaughter by other regimes. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Yes, I believe that's a major reason people spend more time questioning Israel's actions rather than those of ISIS. You failed to quote another big reason I mentioned.

And I think there's plenty of outrage towards Hamas, even though we aren't buying them rockets.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2014, 09:32:40 PM »
Let's see:

Not doing a whole lot about ISIS-Check

Overthrow a relatively stable anti-Al Qaeda regime and replace it with hardcore Islamic gangs-Check

Support Radical Isalmic militants in Syria-Check

Kissin cheeks and shakin hands with the Muslim Brotherhoold in Egypt (until they got tossed)-Check

I'd almost think this was all planned.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2014, 09:35:28 PM »
Mark me in the camp that is upset we give billions of dollars in military aid to Israel. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:38:45 PM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2014, 09:38:59 PM »
S'there peace yet? Nope?  :buh-bye:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2014, 10:01:58 PM »

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2014, 10:36:36 PM »
Mark me in the camp that is upset we give billions of dollars in military aid to Israel.

There probably wouldn't be an Israel without it.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 05, 2014, 10:51:43 PM »

Yea, so?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 05, 2014, 11:03:14 PM »

Yea, so?

Thank you, HitlerisInnocent.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 05, 2014, 11:23:11 PM »

Israel's affluent enough now that they'd probably be in decent shape, and they got by with relatively little military aid from the US early in their history.

The real reason we probably won't stop it any time soon because most of the aid has to come back to US companies and we like the Israelis trying out our new toys and tactics on the palistineans.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 06, 2014, 09:00:45 AM »

Israel's affluent enough now that they'd probably be in decent shape, and they got by with relatively little military aid from the US early in their history.

The real reason we probably won't stop it any time soon because most of the aid has to come back to US companies and we like the Israelis trying out our new toys and tactics on the palistineans.

They also develop a fair amount of military technology for our consumption.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 06, 2014, 10:22:12 AM »

They also develop a fair amount of military technology for our consumption.

yeah, but that's less of a reason for us to continue giving them money.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 06, 2014, 11:48:06 PM »
More Hamas front line vids:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 07, 2014, 08:09:55 AM »

Yea, so?

I mean, not thinking that the Jewish people should have their own state in the Middle East carved out and propped up by the Western Powers is in no way the same as advocating for their genocide.
:adios:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 07, 2014, 11:47:12 AM »

Yea, so?

I mean, not thinking that the Jewish people should have their own state in the Middle East carved out and propped up by the Western Powers is in no way the same as advocating for their genocide.

I like how you shaved off the ends of your mustache but left the middle.  :thumbs:

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 07, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »

Yea, so?

I like how you shaved off the ends of your mustache but left the middle.  :thumbs:
:dubious:
:adios: