Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 370918 times)

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Where is Brienne? Varys can travel from Meereen to Dorne and back, and she hasn't even gotten from the Riverlands to Winterfell.

Rowboat travel apparently takes a long ass time.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
wait, so theon and his sister had to sail all the way south or north around westeros to get to wherever dany was and they did it in like a quarter of an episode?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Where is Brienne? Varys can travel from Meereen to Dorne and back, and she hasn't even gotten from the Riverlands to Winterfell.

Rowboat travel apparently takes a long ass time.

didn't they row upstream from the castle when they left?  are they even going in the right direction?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
yeah the music last night was awesome and way different from anything previous in the show
SdK mentioned the music last night.  He hosted a little watch party for the final episode.  I liked the music; it always adds to the intensity of emotion in a scene. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Forget the timelines, all this crap is going on at different times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah if there were martell and tyrell sails on dany's ships it was obviously like months later

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
maybe when all the norsemen were shouting the king in north it was after bran had already warged a dragon, killed dany, burned the white walkers and then turned himself into a tree.  arya might even have already murdered sansa and started using her face, in preparation for rough ridin' littlefinger who is bran turned into a tree.

that'd make more sense.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm surprised the my didn't reveal Jon's twin Meera during the flashback. I guess they're saving that for next season. Probably didn't want to steal the thunder of Jonny T's big reveal.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I'm surprised the my didn't reveal Jon's twin Meera during the flashback. I guess they're saving that for next season. Probably didn't want to steal the thunder of Jonny T's big reveal.

Or maybe it's possible that that fan theory is false?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It could still be true in the books, ksu. Don't lose hope just yet.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Danny and the guy from orphan black held their wine glasses really awkwardly

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
Forget the timelines, all this crap is going on at different times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the simplest and most obvious explanation.

maybe when all the norsemen were shouting the king in north it was after bran had already warged a dragon, killed dany, burned the white walkers and then turned himself into a tree.  arya might even have already murdered sansa and started using her face, in preparation for rough ridin' littlefinger who is bran turned into a tree.

that'd make more sense.

^ You're an idiot.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
She and Pod are bumping uglies, I bet.
#PodricksMagicCock

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What if the final scene of the series is of pods 3rd leg? How angry would ksuw be?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And he farts

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What if the final scene of the series is of pods 3rd leg? How angry would ksuw be?

how did i never think of tripod before? eff

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
the rest of my review: the sept/wildfire thing was really well done. The rest was boring predictable crap.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
the rest of my review: the sept/wildfire thing was really well done. The rest was boring predictable crap.

Probably the best 20 minutes in GOT history, IMHO. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm surprised they didn't reveal Jon's twin Meera during the flashback. I guess they're saving that for next season. Probably didn't want to steal the thunder of Jonny T's big reveal.

Nah. The show cast Meera to look like Jon's twin - they'll reveal it next season. I didn't see anything in the flashback that necessarily discounts there being another baby in that room. This one is too cool to pass up. Way better than the "Tyrion is a Targaryan" thing.

Also, the whole Kings Landing sequence was amazing this episodes. Arya? Yes. Jon T? Yes. Dany? At least she's on the move - let's get this over with. The best season finale yet? I say yes, even with characters magically teleporting all over the map.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I'm surprised they didn't reveal Jon's twin Meera during the flashback. I guess they're saving that for next season. Probably didn't want to steal the thunder of Jonny T's big reveal.

Nah. The show cast Meera to look like Jon's twin - they'll reveal it next season. I didn't see anything in the flashback that necessarily discounts there being another baby in that room. This one is too cool to pass up. Way better than the "Tyrion is a Targaryan" thing.

Also, the whole Kings Landing sequence was amazing this episodes. Arya? Yes. Jon T? Yes. Dany? At least she's on the move - let's get this over with. The best season finale yet? I say yes, even with characters magically teleporting all over the map.

Nothing discounts that there is another baby in the room other than the fact that they only showed and referred to one baby being in the room  :facepalm:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Don't take this from him

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile

Nothing discounts that there is another baby in the room other than the fact that they only showed and referred to one baby being in the room  :facepalm:

Maybe they were trying to hide the other baby from Ned in the style of Luke and Leia? :dunno:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I mean the shot was pretty close up on Ned, Lyanna, and the baby. There was probably a bunch more of the room that we didn't see.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Maybe littlefinger was in the room, who knows? Can't prove he wasn't