Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 371026 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
According to IMDB that Joseph guy played Benjen in 2011 (season 1) and that is it (nothing recent) so I am confused as to what the confusion is. There is no indication, as far as I can tell, that he is reprising his role...
so you didn't look at the imgur link, got it.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
What in the eff is going on in this thread. SMH.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
He's about to drive her all the way to tarth
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
According to IMDB that Joseph guy played Benjen in 2011 (season 1) and that is it (nothing recent) so I am confused as to what the confusion is. There is no indication, as far as I can tell, that he is reprising his role...

Oh, you are right. I guess I was distracted by the embedded video and didn't even see that link. That's why I asked the question about whether there had been something on IMDB that got removed, and then your reply was so cryptic that I couldn't understand what you were saying.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
He's She's about to drive her him all the way to tarth

FYP

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So is the going theory that Mormont finds Sir Davos looking for a cure, which brings Dany and John Snow together?

That's a good theory. I guess he doesn't know that Stannis is dead yet (who would know the cure).

I don't think Stannis ever had a cure. Greyscale is disfiguring but not always lethal in children.

I'm pretty sure I remember Stannis talking to his daughter about how they kept looking and eventually found a cure for her deal.

Yes, I specifically remember him talking about finding the cure.

Right - but that doesn't actually mean he found a cure. It was a nice story to tell his child, whom he loved (before putting her to the torch a few epis later). Maybe this is getting too far into book territory and hasn't been explained in the show, but I'm pretty sure grayscale is not necessarily a death sentence for kids.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Oh, you are right. I guess I was distracted by the embedded video and didn't even see that link. That's why I asked the question about whether there had been something on IMDB that got removed, and then your reply was so cryptic that I couldn't understand what you were saying.

Understood.  I'll try to be more clear to decrease confusion/cross talk in this good thread.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
how long is dany gonna lug around those rough ridin' giant avocados until i get some guacamole?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Thatsa some spiceeeeee guacamole

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So I guess these theories about Bran going back and causing other things to happen, like the Mad King going mad, are gaining steam. That's going to really suck if true. One time loop was enough.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
So I guess these theories about Bran going back and causing other things to happen, like the Mad King going mad, are gaining steam. That's going to really suck if true. One time loop was enough.

Yes, I agree

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

quit watching it then?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Guys, I figured it out. Hodor the name, was code for "hold door", because that's how he saved bran and died.  :thumbs:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Guys, I figured it out. Hodor the name, was code for "hold door", because that's how he saved bran and died.  :thumbs:

Great job

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's all coming together, lib.  :thumbs:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wacky, if you go back and watch every scene where Hodor says "Hodor" there actually was someone needing a door held.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :sdeek:

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think Bran's powers will be limited in the south. No weirwood trees there.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

I think Bran's powers will be limited in the south, during the current time period. No weirwood trees there now.

FIFY

Also, 3ER came before Bran. We have no idea what he did.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
asava, save us with a meme

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think Bran's powers will be limited in the south, during the current time period. No weirwood trees there now.

FIFY

Also, 3ER came before Bran. We have no idea what he did.

Yeah, I think the Bran the Builder theories about Bran doing things that happened thousands of years ago probably will end up happening. I just don't seem him making the Mad King go mad unless it happens when he's visiting Winterfell or something.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
asava, save us with a meme

Do they have any good dad joke ones for GoT?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I guess they can't all be good. What a crap episode.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
I guess they can't all be good. What a crap episode.

You must be a blast at parties