Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 370975 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Very strange someone would click on this discussion and expect anything other than drivel.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Very strange someone would click on this discussion and expect anything other than drivel.

shut the eff up, edn.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Go boil some leather
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
 :bwpopcorn:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
where do whores go?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Man I really hope they tie that one up before ending the whole thing.  :pray:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Would you rough ridin' people just go read a bbs dedicated to this crap, so I can stop reading your drivel.

asava, you're the only one who can post in here until further notice.

GODDAMN RIGHT!

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
omg

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
That's great

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://imgur.com/a/8kJ8S

1:18 or so you see that guy people are claiming is Coldhands.
It also looks like someone might have chopped the IMDB credits.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1152798/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What is going on with the IMDB? Did it used to say that he was going to be in more episodes or what?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What is going on with the IMDB? Did it used to say that he was going to be in more episodes or what?
that's what I mean someone might have chopped in another line.  Everything I've seen on imdb doesn't show that "spoiler."
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't remember who played Benjen in season 1, but that Joseph guy has the look of a Stark.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
According to IMDB that Joseph guy played Benjen in 2011 (season 1) and that is it (nothing recent) so I am confused as to what the confusion is. There is no indication, as far as I can tell, that he is reprising his role...

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread
« Reply #2391 on: May 26, 2016, 09:24:10 AM »
So is the going theory that Mormont finds Sir Davos looking for a cure, which brings Dany and John Snow together?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So is the going theory that Mormont finds Sir Davos looking for a cure, which brings Dany and John Snow together?

That's a good theory. I guess he doesn't know that Stannis is dead yet (who would know the cure).

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't want to spoil things for you, but it's going to involve lots of Sand Snakes.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

That's a good theory. I guess he doesn't know that Stannis is dead yet (who would know the cure).

I don't think Stannis ever had a cure. Greyscale is disfiguring but not always lethal in children.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
i think i'm definitely going to re-watch everything once s6 is over. i really had no idea what was going on when i watched the first few seasons.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't think Stannis ever had a cure. Greyscale is disfiguring but not always lethal in children.

I'm pretty sure I remember Stannis talking to his daughter about how they kept looking and eventually found a cure for her deal.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
i think i'm definitely going to re-watch everything once s6 is over. i really had no idea what was going on when i watched the first few seasons.
I don't know if I have the patience for that. I love GoT, but it's so slow.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure I remember Stannis talking to his daughter about how they kept looking and eventually found a cure for her deal.

Yes, I specifically remember him talking about finding the cure.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think the Bear will head to Oldtown looking for a cure, where he will meet The Slayer eventually, which will tie in Jon and Dany's storylines.

I don't think The Onion Knight leaves the North anytime soon.