Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1261293 times)

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3825 on: June 03, 2013, 12:14:06 AM »
Surprised that episode was this week.   What will the cliff hanger be?

Loved the twitter blowup of the non book readers. They seem to like to put the big plot twist before the final episode (wasn't Ned's beheading the next to last episode of s1?) and not really a cliffhanger at the end.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: June 03, 2013, 08:05:17 AM »
ya, GoT was pretty crazy last night.  i can't say i didn't see it coming from a mile away but it was still surprising none the least. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3827 on: June 03, 2013, 09:29:59 AM »
Baby hawk and buffalo dying. 

:bawl:

oh bro, when that buffalo was just laying there getting covered by snow...  :bawl:

sadder than when that penguin commits suicide by walking towards the mountains, imo.
what episode was this?  I've watched them all and don't remember a buffalo dying or baby hawk or penguin.  :confused:

the buffalo was in either the first or second episode, I think it was the second but they blended together since it was the same night...The baby hawks were dying because of starvation since they live in the desert or something like that (stupid birds) - I believe this was in the 3rd episode.  hope that helps, Rams
weird.  I've watched every episode and looked online and haven't been able to find it.  the only buffalo I saw were them running from the wolves and the only hawks I saw were killing geese and fighting over the dead salmon. I've even gone back to my dvr to search.  nothing. :frown:
I really hope you're not playing some weird and nerdy joke about differentiating buffalo from bison or someting like that   :angry:
well eff you for not giving me more credit than that. :dubious:

seriously. it's bizarre. I have all but the first episode dvr'd and I can't find a dead snowy buffalo or a dead baby hawk anywhere. I feel like I'm being punked. :embarrassed:

definitely not being punked. will look it up on my dvr tonight and let you know what episode it is. but there is definitely a buffalo laying on the bank of a river slowly giving into death as the heavy snow falls. just teared up thinking about it.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3828 on: June 03, 2013, 12:20:55 PM »

Loved the twitter blowup of the non book readers. They seem to like to put the big plot twist before the final episode (wasn't Ned's beheading the next to last episode of s1?) and not really a cliffhanger at the end.

...cause he killed all 140 characters
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3829 on: June 03, 2013, 12:21:10 PM »

...cause he killed all 140 characters
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: June 03, 2013, 05:24:17 PM »
Thought ned was finale. I'm Probably wrong.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: June 03, 2013, 05:27:08 PM »
North America is cool but the score sucks makes it seem small timey

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: June 03, 2013, 07:17:32 PM »
brooks really seemed to hit it out of the park tonight @ the hollywood sign w/ Des.  you could tell robert was uber pissed when they opened the date card and his name wasn't on it. 

you snooze you lose, robert.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: June 04, 2013, 12:02:17 AM »
is this the bachelor thread? OMG the rap video at the end. :love:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: June 04, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »
definitely not being punked. will look it up on my dvr tonight and let you know what episode it is. but there is definitely a buffalo laying on the bank of a river slowly giving into death as the heavy snow falls. just teared up thinking about it.
:users:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3835 on: June 04, 2013, 12:23:14 PM »
This did happen, but I'm pretty sure it was the 1st episode.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: June 04, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »

Sorry. Meant to do it, but got pulled into house work. Will see if I can't get it tonight.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: June 04, 2013, 12:46:47 PM »
brooks really seemed to hit it out of the park tonight @ the hollywood sign w/ Des.  you could tell robert was uber pissed when they opened the date card and his name wasn't on it. 

you snooze you lose, robert.

yeah, brooks is a stud.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: June 04, 2013, 04:22:02 PM »

Offline PorkChop Express

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: June 04, 2013, 04:25:47 PM »
has anyone watched MARON on IFC?

I've been pleasantly surprised by how good it is.

Offline PurpleSleezyE

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3840 on: June 04, 2013, 04:37:44 PM »
GoT is the tits!  My wife thinks it is stupid, because it shows so many tits, but she was watching like crazy with me on Sunday. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: June 04, 2013, 04:40:22 PM »
GoT is the tits!  My wife thinks it is stupid, because it shows so many tits, but she was watching like crazy with me on Sunday.

I tried to get the wife to watch it.  Got to the part where bran fell and she was refused after that.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: June 04, 2013, 04:41:40 PM »

I tried to get the wife to watch it.  Got to the part where bran fell and she was refused after that.

I had to talk my wife into getting back into the show after Ned died. I'm not sure if she will watch it again after the last one.

Offline PurpleSleezyE

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: June 04, 2013, 04:49:43 PM »

I had to talk my wife into getting back into the show after Ned died. I'm not sure if she will watch it again after the last one.

My wife seems to walk in during every sex scene and just laughs.   She also thinks anything with dragons is dumb.  Sometimes she just frustrates me.   

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: June 04, 2013, 04:52:19 PM »

women are so strange... this is the exact moment where i was like whoa, i HAVE to watch this.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: June 04, 2013, 04:56:26 PM »

women are so strange... this is the exact moment where i was like whoa, i HAVE to watch this.

My wife said that she take issue with the whole *****SPOILER ALERT****** Pushing of a young child out of a window and that she doesn't want to watch a show that includes that within it's limits of crap that may happen going forward.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: June 04, 2013, 05:05:37 PM »

My wife said that she take issue with the whole *****SPOILER ALERT****** Pushing of a young child out of a window and that she doesn't want to watch a show that includes that within it's limits of crap that may happen going forward.

life includes that within its limit of crap that may happen going forward--->tell her your internet friend said that
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: June 04, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »

life includes that within its limit of crap that may happen going forward--->tell her your internet friend said that

I don't know.  I mean, if the show was something that didn't include dragons, knights, magical red gods, and ppl that turn into animals I might sit her down and have the "This here is REAL!" talk.  I just don't think I could sell it and maintain cred

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: June 04, 2013, 05:35:51 PM »
has anyone watched MARON on IFC?

I've been pleasantly surprised by how good it is.

Yes, Maron has a nice pleasant grip on my balls area and has made my weekly lineup of shows to watch.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: June 04, 2013, 06:45:06 PM »

I tried to get the wife to watch it.  Got to the part where bran fell and she was refused after that

I don't know.  I mean, if the show was something that didn't include dragons, knights, magical red gods, and ppl that turn into animals I might sit her down and have the "This here is REAL!" talk.  I just don't think I could sell it and maintain cred

Ah, but that's the selling point.  It's both gritty real life awfulness and fantasy fun.  You aren't forced to pick between the two.  You get to have magic and dragons and attempted child murder and incest! At the same time!!  Like The Hobbit and Boardwalk Empire in one.  Sell her CNS, she can have both.  Get her head out of the sand and force her to live.  Make it happen big guy.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.