Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1261797 times)

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3800 on: May 20, 2013, 11:44:40 AM »
Baby hawk and buffalo dying. 

:bawl:

oh bro, when that buffalo was just laying there getting covered by snow...  :bawl:

sadder than when that penguin commits suicide by walking towards the mountains, imo.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: May 20, 2013, 12:21:55 PM »
GAAAAHHH SPOILER ALERT FUCKERS!!  :angry:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: May 20, 2013, 12:23:42 PM »

oh bro, when that buffalo was just laying there getting covered by snow...  :bawl:

sadder than when that penguin commits suicide by walking towards the mountains, imo.

what about when the falcon/hawk baby died in the badlands?  the killer whale eating the baby whale in front of its mom.  this is life son, if you can't handle it you should watch something else then because it's real.  north america keeps it real.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: May 20, 2013, 12:27:20 PM »
"These killer whales couldn't take on the mother. . ."   SO WHAT IS THE MOTHER'S rough ridin' PROBLEM AND WHY DOESN'T SHE GO eff UP THOSE KILLER WHALES THAT ARE EATING HER GOD DAMN BABY WHALE?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: May 21, 2013, 08:29:46 PM »
Just finished the season finale of Rectify. Pretty good.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: May 31, 2013, 12:44:22 PM »
I finally am catching up on all the seasons of Community and I am hooked hard.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: May 31, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »
I finally am catching up on all the seasons of Community and I am hooked hard.

I think the last season sucked hard.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: May 31, 2013, 01:29:39 PM »
I just finished season one and am getting ready to start season two of Homeland.  That's a really good show.  Lot's of surprises in the storylines!
@lopakman

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: May 31, 2013, 01:35:29 PM »
I just finished season one and am getting ready to start season two of Homeland.  That's a really good show.  Lot's of surprises in the storylines!

season one > season two. still a very good show, though.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: May 31, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »

I've actually heard that a couple of times.  Too bad ,but good to know it's still worth watching.
@lopakman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3810 on: May 31, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »

I've actually heard that a couple of times.  Too bad ,but good to know it's still worth watching.

i will not ruin it for you (im notorious for spoilers) but i would like to hear your thoughts on the tempo once you finish season 2.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: May 31, 2013, 02:01:25 PM »

what episode was this?  I've watched them all and don't remember a buffalo dying or baby hawk or penguin.  :confused:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: May 31, 2013, 02:06:40 PM »

i will not ruin it for you (im notorious for spoilers) but i would like to hear your thoughts on the tempo once you finish season 2.

:thumbs:

I'm actually taking all next week off so I plan on getting through the whole season. 
@lopakman

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: May 31, 2013, 02:38:32 PM »

Season 2 was very back end heavy with action and story. I thought Season 1 was perfect.

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: May 31, 2013, 03:09:02 PM »

what episode was this?  I've watched them all and don't remember a buffalo dying or baby hawk or penguin.  :confused:

the buffalo was in either the first or second episode, I think it was the second but they blended together since it was the same night...The baby hawks were dying because of starvation since they live in the desert or something like that (stupid birds) - I believe this was in the 3rd episode.  hope that helps, Rams
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: May 31, 2013, 03:12:30 PM »
When i was college, i got a copy of the original (NOT the 80s remake) of PBS' The Cosmos and loved it, watched it while enjoying some recreationals many a time.   I was recently recomended another older documentary the BBC's The Ascent of Man and its been rocking my socks off, even without any recreationals!

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: May 31, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »

the buffalo was in either the first or second episode, I think it was the second but they blended together since it was the same night...The baby hawks were dying because of starvation since they live in the desert or something like that (stupid birds) - I believe this was in the 3rd episode.  hope that helps, Rams
weird.  I've watched every episode and looked online and haven't been able to find it.  the only buffalo I saw were them running from the wolves and the only hawks I saw were killing geese and fighting over the dead salmon. I've even gone back to my dvr to search.  nothing. :frown:

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: May 31, 2013, 03:48:59 PM »

weird.  I've watched every episode and looked online and haven't been able to find it.  the only buffalo I saw were them running from the wolves and the only hawks I saw were killing geese and fighting over the dead salmon. I've even gone back to my dvr to search.  nothing. :frown:
I really hope you're not playing some weird and nerdy joke about differentiating buffalo from bison or someting like that   :angry:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3818 on: May 31, 2013, 09:39:48 PM »

I really hope you're not playing some weird and nerdy joke about differentiating buffalo from bison or someting like that   :angry:
well eff you for not giving me more credit than that. :dubious:

seriously. it's bizarre. I have all but the first episode dvr'd and I can't find a dead snowy buffalo or a dead baby hawk anywhere. I feel like I'm being punked. :embarrassed:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: June 01, 2013, 01:29:50 AM »
anyone ever heard of this arrested development show?  i've watched the first 3 epi's of s1 and they're pretty funny. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: June 01, 2013, 01:51:16 AM »
anyone ever heard of this arrested development show?  i've watched the first 3 epi's of s1 and they're pretty funny.
they have me by the "balls"
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: June 02, 2013, 10:07:17 PM »
GoT  :horrorsurprise:

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: June 02, 2013, 10:09:43 PM »
Surprised that episode was this week.   What will the cliff hanger be?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: June 02, 2013, 10:11:31 PM »
Last 3 episodes of FNL. The first three seasons were very good but once they changed the cast because of graduation it has kind of sucked. Figured I owed it to myself to finish...

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: June 02, 2013, 10:20:46 PM »
watched the first 6 episodes of breaking bad today
:adios: