Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1261914 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #3475 on: March 27, 2013, 11:01:38 AM »
I might of gone a bit overboard. The Masturbation Episode was "ok".

CFoD has taken this thread and several Seinfeld-tards by the balls this morning.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: March 27, 2013, 11:02:25 AM »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: March 27, 2013, 11:08:41 AM »
I might of gone a bit overboard. The Masturbation Episode was "ok".

CFoD has taken this thread and several Seinfeld-tards by the balls this morning.

Not really

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: March 27, 2013, 11:39:57 AM »
Are you saying the coat check girl is the mother? Because, I think they implied she wasn't.

No, but he said "IF I had known your mother, this is what I would have done" and he ran to her apt (which he stated in the beginning of the episode was very close to his).

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: March 27, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3480 on: March 27, 2013, 12:32:13 PM »
hey pissclams,

did you happen to catch The Voice this week? Or did you give that up?

Not sure i care for the new judges, yet.

i've caught parts of both episodes.  really hate the contestant waiting room and how they root for their singers.  don't mind the new judges any more or less than the old ones.  glad aguilera is gone.  the in-fighting between the judges seems fake and rehearsed. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: March 28, 2013, 09:33:35 AM »
Has anyone talked about this week's Justified? Next week's Raylan on a warpath should be excellent.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: March 28, 2013, 09:39:38 AM »
I am always tentative when shows set up characters to be put in such conditions.  I mean, the show isn't a G.I. Joe movie and I don't want them to make it one. 

Online 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: March 28, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »
until today i had never watched an episode of seinfeld. well, it's kind of odd but i have the ability to watch every seinfeld episode ever at work. i just watched the first three and i think i get it. it's corny and quirky but very enjoyable. i'm going to keep watching it.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: March 28, 2013, 10:01:12 AM »
until today i had never watched an episode of seinfeld. well, it's kind of odd but i have the ability to watch every seinfeld episode ever at work. i just watched the first three and i think i get it. it's corny and quirky but very enjoyable. i'm going to keep watching it.

If you have access to New Girl, I highly recommend it.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: March 28, 2013, 10:01:49 AM »

1st season is so-so, the middle of the series is what makes it classic

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: March 28, 2013, 10:06:52 AM »
i watched an episode of the mindy project last week and i thought it was pretty funny.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: March 28, 2013, 10:16:15 AM »
i watched an episode of the mindy project last week and i thought it was pretty funny.

dlew, what are your thoughts on LA Shrinks?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: March 28, 2013, 10:18:56 AM »
I really enjoy Hell's Kitchen, mostly just the dinner services. It's fun watching people be berated to the point Ramsey takes it

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: March 28, 2013, 10:19:04 AM »
Has anyone talked about this week's Justified? Next week's Raylan on a warpath should be excellent.

i don't think they'll make him go killing everyone. I could be wrong though. I figure he'll get a way out of it.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: March 28, 2013, 10:20:09 AM »

Yep. Caught this weeks and am going to give it a go.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: March 28, 2013, 10:22:37 AM »

i don't think they'll make him go killing everyone. I could be wrong though. I figure he'll get a way out of it.

Seems like the main plot line of the season has been concluded. If they were going to start going after Raylan/Winona, they should've hinted at it earlier.  Can't end a season of Justifired without Raylan doing some killing though.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: March 28, 2013, 10:26:15 AM »

Seems like the main plot line of the season has been concluded. If they were going to start going after Raylan/Winona, they should've hinted at it earlier.  Can't end a season of Justifired without Raylan doing some killing though.

Mostly, but so far Drew isn't in witness protection and no one has a clue where the main mob guy is.  Also, they came right out and said that the mob guy has someone near the situation enough to know what is said in that little glass room. 

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: March 28, 2013, 11:15:30 AM »

Mostly, but so far Drew isn't in witness protection and no one has a clue where the main mob guy is.  Also, they came right out and said that the mob guy has someone near the situation enough to know what is said in that little glass room. 

Yea, I guess.  Just seemed fragmented because this episode is the first time the set up a continuation of the storyline.  I'm still definitely going to watch it as Justified has yet to let me down, but a scene where Mike O'Malley is getting really annoyed at Raylan and talking about going after him or a hint at a previous leak would've gone a long way for me earlier in the season.

Although I've grown to like the ADA, he would be a good leak.  Don't know who else they could reasonably have do it.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: March 28, 2013, 11:28:34 AM »

Yea, I guess.  Just seemed fragmented because this episode is the first time the set up a continuation of the storyline.  I'm still definitely going to watch it as Justified has yet to let me down, but a scene where Mike O'Malley is getting really annoyed at Raylan and talking about going after him or a hint at a previous leak would've gone a long way for me earlier in the season.

Although I've grown to like the ADA, he would be a good leak.  Don't know who else they could reasonably have do it.

There was a previous hint at a link.  the FBI guy who got shot in Winn's trailer as the Drew thing was really getting ramped up four or five epis ago.  I bet it is someone related to that. 

Online 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3495 on: March 28, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
caught up on the last two epi's of The Following last night. i like it, but how is that crap on network tv?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: March 28, 2013, 04:57:53 PM »
caught up on the last two epi's of The Following last night. i like it, but how is that crap on network tv?

Exactly.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: March 28, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »

FYI, it was picked up for a 5th season. Not sure there was any doubt, but it made me happy.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: March 28, 2013, 10:37:03 PM »

Claire, the wife is a really dumb bitch.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: March 29, 2013, 12:28:35 AM »

i enjoy that show dlew!  she seems more funny in it than the office (well i guess it's her show, she better right?) and the dude from ira & abbey is pretty likeable