Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1262007 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #2675 on: November 26, 2012, 10:02:09 PM »
agree that boardwalk was amazing.  all the seemingly pointless plot-lines are converging into a really amazing ending. 

richard's gonna march through that whorehouse like a boss just ending fools.  :dance:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: November 26, 2012, 10:15:41 PM »
agree that boardwalk was amazing.  all the seemingly pointless plot-lines are converging into a really amazing ending. 

richard's gonna march through that whorehouse like a boss just ending fools.  :dance:

Yeah, I can't decide if I want Jimmy's mom or Gyp to go last. Either way, bet he takes Jimmy's kid with him.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: November 26, 2012, 10:19:51 PM »

Yeah, I can't decide if I want Jimmy's mom or Gyp to go last. Either way, bet he takes Jimmy's kid with him.
Pfft...like it'll be that easy.  You think they build up that tension all season just to let A-City Mask predictably cowboy up through the whorehouse, take the kid he's taken a shining to, and ride off into the sunset with his girl?  Not going to be that simple.  Not on BWE.  Something is going to go horribly wrong there I bet, and it wouldn't shock me if Jimmy's kid or Richard or his girl sucks lead.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: November 27, 2012, 08:47:57 AM »
Cody and Dez.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: November 27, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »

Pfft...like it'll be that easy.  You think they build up that tension all season just to let A-City Mask predictably cowboy up through the whorehouse, take the kid he's taken a shining to, and ride off into the sunset with his girl?  Not going to be that simple.  Not on BWE.  Something is going to go horribly wrong there I bet, and it wouldn't shock me if Jimmy's kid or Richard or his girl sucks lead.

Hmm... What about Chalky? He is sticking his neck out for Nucky right now and everything Nucky touches seem to die lately. The club that Chalky has been talking about building seems a bit out there. I could see Chalky getting smoked if he wasn't like, immortal out of coolness or whatever.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: November 27, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »

agreed.  i can see richard cleaning out the whorehouse with the exception of gillian who is hiding, then he grabs the kid and begins walking out, gillian shoots him in the back of the head without richard knowing what happened.  he falls with the kid in his arms down into the pile of his own blood (symbolism of richard not being the kid's real father/blood).  gillian has owned richard and i have a feeling she will continue to until the end.   + it's no fun to see the "good guy" win too often on this show.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: November 27, 2012, 11:07:46 AM »
Cody and Dez.

both sucked.  i thought trevin sucked too.  hopefully melanie did enough to stay but thought her performance was average.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: November 27, 2012, 11:27:58 AM »
Cody and Dez.

both sucked.  i thought trevin sucked too.  hopefully melanie did enough to stay but thought her performance was average.

I don't care for Melanie, but it seems america does...so i don't know when she'll get cut.

Also, Can Carson be more awkward? the breakup thing with Melanie was brutal. 

Also also, Adam Levine + The Roxy = :sdeek:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: November 27, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »
Breakup thing was awful.  Why do they think a teenage girl wants to talk about that crap? 

Xtina spent yesterday in a panic she was down to 1 artist and decided to be mean to everyone else and then over-the-top praise her guy.  Pretty lame.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: November 27, 2012, 12:33:51 PM »
Guys where does Van Alden fit into all of this.  IIRC, the last time we saw him was when Capone intimidated him.  Also, Capone has some unfinished business with Van Alden's boss guy who made fun of Capone's deaf kid.  They've gotta get Van Alden back into Atlantic City.  Would love to see new criminal-version of Van Alden and Nuck interact next season.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: November 27, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »
Xtina spent yesterday in a panic she was down to 1 artist and decided to be mean to everyone else and then over-the-top praise her guy.  Pretty lame.

ya, she was way over the top. Her fault for going after those shitty pop singers.
- chunkles

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: November 27, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »
Guys where does Van Alden fit into all of this.  IIRC, the last time we saw him was when Capone intimidated him.  Also, Capone has some unfinished business with Van Alden's boss guy who made fun of Capone's deaf kid.  They've gotta get Van Alden back into Atlantic City.  Would love to see new criminal-version of Van Alden and Nuck interact next season.

eff, I keep forgetting about that loser. Between Van Alden and Luciano and the heroin I'm just so confused as to where it will tie together.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: November 27, 2012, 02:02:43 PM »

agreed.  i can see richard cleaning out the whorehouse with the exception of gillian who is hiding, then he grabs the kid and begins walking out, gillian shoots him in the back of the head without richard knowing what happened.  he falls with the kid in his arms down into the pile of his own blood (symbolism of richard not being the kid's real father/blood).  gillian has owned richard and i have a feeling she will continue to until the end.   + it's no fun to see the "good guy" win too often on this show.

I don't think the good guy has ever won in this show.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: November 27, 2012, 02:09:58 PM »

It's a show about bootleggers. Who is actually good? Everyone is either a crime boss, adulterer, whore house owner, heroin dealer, or murderer. crap, even the kid is an arsonist. There isn't a happy ending, all of these characters are loosely based on historical figures who are only famous because they got caught. Root for whoever you want, but there are no good guys on the show, just less evil guys.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: November 27, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »

It's a show about bootleggers. Who is actually good? Everyone is either a crime boss, adulterer, whore house owner, heroin dealer, or murderer. crap, even the kid is an arsonist. There isn't a happy ending, all of these characters are loosely based on historical figures who are only famous because they got caught. Root for whoever you want, but there are no good guys on the show, just less evil guys.

Jimmy's wife didn't do anything wrong except love women. :)

I'm just saying that anytime they make a likable character, one less evil than the rest, they kill em.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: November 27, 2012, 04:59:30 PM »
This just in- Gillian from BWEmp is also Matt Damon's bitch girlfriend in Rounders. As if I didn't hate her enough already, sheesh!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #2691 on: November 27, 2012, 08:00:27 PM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: November 27, 2012, 08:02:43 PM »
So apparently the episode of catfish I saw was the doc. 

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #2693 on: November 27, 2012, 08:32:46 PM »
This just in- Gillian from BWEmp is also Matt Damon's bitch girlfriend in Rounders. As if I didn't hate her enough already, sheesh!
:surprised: I just noticed that too when I was watching at the office this morning.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: November 27, 2012, 08:34:13 PM »
I watched my first episode of that tonight. Two fat lards.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: November 27, 2012, 10:42:13 PM »
Cody and Dez.
nice work

:D  Im afraid Terry and Trevin are going to have to pick it up to survive next week. :ohno:

Also, the Rhythm of Love cover the four did tonight was outstanding, imo.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: November 27, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »
I watched my first episode of that tonight. Two fat lards.

It sucked, but yet I was glad to see them get off the pattern.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: November 27, 2012, 10:49:49 PM »
So, crazy mid-season finale coming up on Walking Dead!

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: November 27, 2012, 11:08:43 PM »
So, crazy mid-season finale coming up on Walking Dead!

Looking forward to it. Hope Rick and The Governor go eye-to-eye...and Collin Klein and Coach Snyder are seen in the background during the fadeout, clearly coming to help Rick and the group. Then we'll know The Governor is done and a new plot twist is in order.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: November 28, 2012, 08:52:41 AM »
great episode of Sons of Anarchy last night.  I started watching this show a few years ago because I thought it was awful, but they've really improved on the writing.  The acting is getting somewhat better, too.

What the hell is going to happen next week?  I'm so nervous!