Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1261241 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #2600 on: November 19, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »
@ Pissclams/Dlew-  Get a chance to watch BWEmp tonight? Crazy ending to the episode. I don't know how many eps are left in the season but I have a feeling crap is going to hit the fan at home and Chalky is going to do his own thing and  :dance:

ya i watched it.  i thought the ending was v predictable given the hints about owen (marrying his gf, running away w/ margaret,etc). 
2 episodes left so you're prob right about things firing up quickly.  i just don't see how gyp is untouchable, can't imagine he makes it out of this season alive.  also, the shovel scene was  :sdeek:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:56 AM »
walking dead is so amazing.

the last scene with michonne walking up to the gate surrounded by zombies?  wow, loved it.

The two groups are about to make contact right before the midseason break. 

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: November 19, 2012, 08:58:28 AM »
walking dead is so amazing.

the last scene with michonne walking up to the gate surrounded by zombies?  wow, loved it.

The two groups are about to make contact right before the midseason break.

Cant wait for rick to go all rambo when they rescue glen and maggie. Also I see darryl killing merle in some dramatic way.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: November 19, 2012, 09:08:43 AM »
walking dead sucks.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: November 19, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »
walking dead sucks.

It does.  It really, really does.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: November 19, 2012, 09:16:22 AM »
American Horror Story hasn't been nearly as good as season 1.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: November 19, 2012, 09:26:49 AM »
So, rick is still in his coma, right?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: November 19, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »
walking dead sucks.

It does.  It really, really does.

brucely opinions on display here.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: November 19, 2012, 09:44:19 AM »
So, did Rick realize he was crazy, hang up, then decide not to be crazy anymore....or did he realize he was crazy, hang up, and just plans on watching out for some more crazy?

Also, Hershal picked up the phone.  Did he hear dial tone?  If not, he now knows rick is crazy and will probably warn all the others.  Could lead to some sort of soft rebellion.

Also, why won't the Gov let ppl leave?  Worried that they will tell others about their location and have to then worry about those ppl coming in to take over/ruin the joint? 

Also, why does the Gov care where other ppl are located if they are settled elsewhere? 

Also, why won't the Gov tell anyone who he is?

Great season so far, but really concerned about the implications of rick being crazy.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: November 19, 2012, 09:45:30 AM »
So, did Rick realize he was crazy, hang up, then decide not to be crazy anymore....or did he realize he was crazy, hang up, and just plans on watching out for some more crazy?

Also, Hershal picked up the phone.  Did he hear dial tone?  If not, he now knows rick is crazy and will probably warn all the others.  Could lead to some sort of soft rebellion.

Also, why won't the Gov let ppl leave?  Worried that they will tell others about their location and have to then worry about those ppl coming in to take over/ruin the joint? 

Also, why does the Gov care where other ppl are located if they are settled elsewhere? 

Great season so far, but really concerned about the implications of rick being crazy.

im pretty sure he realized he was crazy and delt with his emotions and now he is cured and back to normal.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: November 19, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »

im pretty sure he realized he was crazy and delt with his emotions and now he is cured and back to normal.

Hmmm. I don't know.  I mean, if you are crazy enough to hear your dead wife call you from the great beyond on a prison phone, I don't know if you just turn that kind of crazy off.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: November 19, 2012, 10:19:20 AM »

b/c he wants to kill them and steal their stuff.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: November 19, 2012, 11:03:01 AM »
@ Pissclams/Dlew-  Get a chance to watch BWEmp tonight? Crazy ending to the episode. I don't know how many eps are left in the season but I have a feeling crap is going to hit the fan at home and Chalky is going to do his own thing and  :dance:

ya i watched it.  i thought the ending was v predictable given the hints about owen (marrying his gf, running away w/ margaret,etc). 
2 episodes left so you're prob right about things firing up quickly.  i just don't see how gyp is untouchable, can't imagine he makes it out of this season alive.  also, the shovel scene was  :sdeek:

Yeah gyp is going to get snuck up on. He's been careless in his takeover of Taber Heights IMO, and Nucky just doesn't lose.

So who do you think smoked Owen? Nucky?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: November 19, 2012, 11:05:58 AM »
i think the crooked FBI agent that was with owen told lucky and meyer who told Masserai.

nucky needs Masserai dead now.  he would have dealt w/ owen on his own, had he known.  judging by how he acted watching margaret react to owen's murder makes me think he was in the dark about their relationship.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: November 19, 2012, 11:12:51 AM »
American Horror Story hasn't been nearly as good as season 1.

I agree, but I just can't stop watching it.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: November 19, 2012, 01:17:09 PM »

think he needed some sort of closure by telling his wife he loved her and stuff.

he's probably fine.

the governer is crazier than rick and feels threatened by other survivors.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: November 19, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »
The Governor isn't just crazy, he's pure rough ridin' evil. The rest of the season will be great.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: November 19, 2012, 01:40:05 PM »

think he needed some sort of closure by telling his wife he loved her and stuff.

he's probably fine.

the governer is crazier than rick and feels threatened by other survivors.

Even if this is the case, Hershal will still think he is rough ridin' out there and will do something about it....unless there was a dial tone.  :surprised:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: November 19, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: November 19, 2012, 03:58:37 PM »
i don't trust anyone who is a "the voice" fanboy to give others tv watching advice   :dubious:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: November 19, 2012, 04:09:50 PM »
It's still good but they need to pull the plug after this season or next

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: November 19, 2012, 06:18:12 PM »

You just ruined the surprise "it was all a dream" ending you dick

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: November 19, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »

You just ruined the surprise "it was all a dream" ending you dick

LOL. had this exact convo today with a friend.

"if this is all a rough ridin' coma dream i am gonna be very upset."

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: November 19, 2012, 09:30:00 PM »
I'm not going to pretend The Walking Dead is the best show on tv or is super amazing.  Plot/storyline or whatever, there are lots that are better.  That said, I have always been super intrigued by zombies.  This show does that for me, so I love it.