Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1261209 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #2350 on: October 11, 2012, 12:28:41 PM »
Nashville!

Oh man I totally forgot that was on last night.  What episode do Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere scissor each other?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: October 11, 2012, 12:30:11 PM »
Taboo is pretty amazing. Saw some people eat rotten fruit of the the dumpster and orgasm. The lady had a sweet goatee. They also gave hugging and moaning intimacy clinics in the park.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: October 11, 2012, 12:32:40 PM »
I'm pretty disappointed in this thread.  The title would indicate that only shows that have you "by the balls or vag" should be discussed. SOme of you jack wagons just throw every rough ridin' show you watch on here.  Let's tidy it up a bit folks.   :shakesfist:

Well, the title is discriminatory and complete bullshit, so whatever.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: October 11, 2012, 12:39:21 PM »
I'm pretty disappointed in this thread.  The title would indicate that only shows that have you "by the balls or vag" should be discussed. SOme of you jack wagons just throw every rough ridin' show you watch on here.  Let's tidy it up a bit folks.   :shakesfist:

the non-posting The1BigWillie was a far better poster than this assclown

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: October 11, 2012, 12:46:01 PM »

Saw some great reruns of King of Queens last week when I was bored.

Man, when that program gets a hold on your gennies you'd might as well let it have them.  Rubicon.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: October 11, 2012, 12:52:28 PM »

Or maybe he has a point and some of you ('sclams) need to re-evaluate what it means to have a television program truly take hold of your genitals.  Maybe try to take something seriously in life for once.  "Hey, I'm Mr. Jokey Jokestein and everything's rough ridin' hilarious 24/7/365!"  You know what 'sclams?  It isn't. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: October 11, 2012, 12:55:27 PM »

Or maybe he has a point and some of you ('sclams) need to re-evaluate what it means to have a television program truly take hold of your genitals.  Maybe try to take something seriously in life for once.  "Hey, I'm Mr. Jokey Jokestein and everything's rough ridin' hilarious 24/7/365!"  You know what 'sclams?  It isn't.

Mr Bread, back when you were brand new here and we were dealing with the mindfuck of oscar Webber getting hired, you had a couple bad posts so I PI'd the crap out of you and told you to leave.  I'm really glad you didn't listen.
:adios:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:59 PM »

Mr Bread, back when you were brand new here and we were dealing with the mindfuck of oscar Webber getting hired, you had a couple bad posts so I PI'd the crap out of you and told you to leave.  I'm really glad you didn't listen.

Me too, 8mp, me too. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: October 11, 2012, 01:15:29 PM »

you know what you son of a bitch?  maybe you're just rough ridin' right on this one.  enough with the wise cracks, from now on, it's just rough ridin' enough.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: October 11, 2012, 01:16:02 PM »
did anyone watch "Plane Crash" on discovery on sunday night?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: October 11, 2012, 01:18:41 PM »

I didn't see it. Will it grab me by the balls if I watch it?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: October 11, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »

yes.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: October 11, 2012, 01:24:25 PM »

yes.

what did you think?  it was intense. 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: October 11, 2012, 01:25:58 PM »

yes.

what did you think?  it was intense. 

was a big fan of the pilot. Although i didn't think it needed to be 2 hours long. The last 45 minutes was the most interesting.
Also think they should have just had Mythbusters do it. At least they could rig up a consistent trigger system. lmbo.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: October 11, 2012, 01:28:31 PM »
i thought it was pretty intense how they flew a 747 with a remote control airplane remote.  very surreal and almost futuristic. 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: October 11, 2012, 01:35:02 PM »
i thought it was pretty intense how they flew a 747 with a remote control airplane remote.  very surreal and almost futuristic. 

the remote needed better range. and they still ended up short of the runway.
- chunkles

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: October 11, 2012, 01:55:03 PM »
NO.  NO. NO. NO.  I watched "Plane Crash".  It was a 20 minute show that took 2 hours to watch.  Remote control planes? Only been doing that since WW rough ridin' 2.  GMAFB.  Not ball grab worthy. Denied.

#TeamSD
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: October 11, 2012, 01:56:56 PM »

so you watch a guy with a tiny handheld remote control fly a 600,000 pound 747 and the one thing that you have to say about it is that the remote control needed better range.  wtf.  <--not a question.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: October 11, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »

so you watch a guy with a tiny handheld remote control fly a 600,000 pound 747 and the one thing that you have to say about it is that the remote control needed better range.  wtf.  <--not a question.

hey pissclams, ever heard of autopilot?

<-------not impressed.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: October 11, 2012, 02:03:09 PM »
hmm autopilot?  nope never heard of it, is that where a guy with a remote flys a plane?  guess not.

First, I should describe the autopilot system in a jet. It's essentially a device that a pilot will program to climb, descend or hold an altitude while following a specified route of flight. The system also includes autothrottles, which maintain the speed of the airplane in cruise and adjust the power automatically for climbs and descents.

The autopilot in an airliner is really analogous to the cruise control feature in your car. Just as you wouldn't use your cruise control when leaving your driveway, we never use the autopilot for takeoff. In fact, there's a limitation on the 757 and 767 that doesn't allow the autopilot to be used below 1000 feet, after takeoff. Above that and it's the flying pilot's option if they'd like to use it.

I usually prefer to 'hand-fly' the airplane to about 18,000 feet before turning on the autopilot. We generally don't hand-fly after leveling as it becomes rather tedious after a while. And one sudden push of the yoke would cause the passengers to float toward the ceiling. Some airlines charge for this weightless experience, but our passengers tend to prefer a straight and level ride.

Some pilots will bring the autopilot on right after takeoff, and again, that's their option. When I first started flying commercially, we tooled around in a commuter airplane that didn't have an autopilot, so I sometimes crave a little stick and rudder time.

But there are times when the other pilot is busy making the PA or talking on the radio and you need to take a closer look at the weather radar up ahead or you're trying to decide what the best cruise altitude will be. In these cases, the moment you start getting busy, it's a good idea to get the autopilot on to reduce the workload for you and the non-flying pilot.

Some airplanes (I'm looking at you, 737-800) have a tendency to hunt or oscillate during climbs and especially descents. The airplane will go from 500 feet per minute down to 2500 feet per minute and back again before eventually stabilizing. This makes for a rather uncomfortable ride in the back and it's probably why many 737 pilots prefer to hand-fly most of the climbs and descents.

The autopilot can handle a significant amount of turbulence. There's no requirement to turn it off during the bumps, but if you feel it's not doing an effective job at holding an altitude or airspeed, then you're encouraged to 'click it off' using a thumb activated button on the control yoke and fly the airplane yourself.

There are times when the weather is below a certain level of visibility where airplanes must be flown using the autopilot. If the visibility is less than 1800 feet (550 meters) and the airport has the capability, we will still be able to land using the autopilot. In fact, the 757, 767 and the 777 can be flown down to a visibility of 300 feet (75 meters) with touchdown occurring without actually seeing the runway.

When we print out the current weather and it reports a low enough visibility to require an autoland you can just about read the disappointment on the flying pilot's face. Hand-flying the landing is the icing on the cake for pilots, and to fly all the way across the country only to be denied a landing takes some of the fun out of coming to work.

These autolandings (known as Cat III approaches in pilot-speak) also require more setup to fly, and a significant amount of monitoring to be sure the airplane is tracking correctly. We don't have to fly them very often--I think I only had two autolandings last year.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: October 11, 2012, 02:03:18 PM »

Operation Aphrodite
Memorial for Joseph Kennedy Jr. inside the fortress of Mimoyecques (France)Operation Aphrodite made use of unmanned, explosive–laden Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress and B-24 Liberator bombers, that were deliberately crashed into their targets under radio control.[3] These aircraft could not take off safely on their own, so a crew of two would take off and fly to 2,000 feet (610 m) before activating the remote control system, arming the detonators and parachuting from the aircraft.

After U.S. Army Air Forces operation missions were drawn up on July 23, 1944, Kennedy and Lieutenant Wilford John Willy were designated as the first Navy flight crew. Willy had pulled rank over Ensign "FNU" Simpson (who was Kennedy's regular co-pilot) to be on the mission. They flew a BQ-8 "robot" aircraft (a converted B-24 Liberator) for the U.S. Navy's first Aphrodite mission. Two Lockheed Ventura mother planes and a navigation plane took off from RAF Fersfield. Next, the BQ-8 aircraft loaded with 21,170 lb (9,600 kg) of Torpex took off. It was to be used against the Fortress of Mimoyecques and its V-3 cannons, northern France.[4]

Following 300 ft (91 m) behind them in a de Havilland Mosquito to film the mission was Colonel Elliott Roosevelt, USAAF, son of U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Kennedy and Willy were aboard as the BQ-8 completed its first remote-control turn. Two minutes later and ten minutes before the planned crew bailout, the Torpex explosive detonated prematurely and destroyed the Liberator, vaporizing[citation needed] Kennedy and Willy. Wreckage landed near the village of Blythburgh in Suffolk, England.

:popcorn:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: October 11, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »
wow ^  great example of how remote control airplanes work.  :lol:  wow.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: October 11, 2012, 02:06:04 PM »
wow ^  great example of how remote control airplanes work.  :lol:  wow.

Tapout much?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: October 11, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »
hey pissclams,

i may just use cruise control tonight on my way home, and totally blow your mind. 
- chunkles

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: October 11, 2012, 02:11:22 PM »
So Rick Daris is a doctor and pissclams is a pilot?  Huh.