Author Topic: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...  (Read 1261624 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Reply #4950 on: February 24, 2014, 05:19:44 PM »
Side note: I got shivers when Lip yelled at Fi last night.  Also, Frank's a goner, right?

Yup, season finale. Gotta be. This is by far the best season. And when I watch it back-to-back with True Detective, the short comings of TD are as apparent as all those brazongas they show.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4951 on: February 24, 2014, 05:25:20 PM »
Side note: I got shivers when Lip yelled at Fi last night.  Also, Frank's a goner, right?

Yup, season finale. Gotta be. This is by far the best season. And when I watch it back-to-back with True Detective, the short comings of TD are as apparent as all those brazongas they show.
I like how Carl is becoming a complete little badass.  I wish they'd bring back his partner in crime, Lil' Hank. 

I can't figure out Frank's other daughter at all.  Her son is a boss hog though.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: February 24, 2014, 05:32:06 PM »

I like how Carl is becoming a complete little badass.  I wish they'd bring back his partner in crime, Lil' Hank. 

I can't figure out Frank's other daughter at all.  Her son is a boss hog though.

Yeah, I think I mentioned it after the first couple of episodes, but the fact that they took characters as uninteresting as Carl and Deb and made them important and interesting characters is a pretty big task. I love the stuff they're going through, much more relateable that a lot of the dilemmas that this show has had historically.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: February 24, 2014, 09:03:25 PM »
i love lucy liu (like, maybe only amy adams beats her), but have never heard of this show, tell me more  :excited:
Amy Adams is just a poor mans Isla Fisher.

yeah. amy adams is maybe a notch above woof. but probably not. pretty wooftastic all around is what i'm saying
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: February 24, 2014, 11:36:46 PM »
Anyone watch Dollhouse? I finished it the other day, its pretty darn good. Not like amazing or anything but really fun to watch and only 2 seasons.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: February 25, 2014, 06:20:14 AM »
The fact that TTHOTUC is the only other poster on stevesie's side should tell you everything you nice to know about s60's opinion

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: February 25, 2014, 08:23:17 AM »
Finised S2 of House of Cards last night.  My goodness, it's just so intriguing
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: February 25, 2014, 08:25:46 AM »
The fact that TTHOTUC is the only other poster on stevesie's side should tell you everything you nice to know about s60's opinion

yeah id rather have vanderpump rules' #1 fan pissclams on my side for a tv show debate.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: February 25, 2014, 08:36:07 AM »
Girls completely redeemed themselves this week. My favorite episode of the season.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: February 25, 2014, 08:53:42 AM »

yeah id rather have vanderpump rules' #1 fan pissclams on my side for a tv show debate.

you like VPR too?  thoughts on last night's "behind the scenes" with jax lifting weights?  he's on steroids bros, don't do it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: February 25, 2014, 12:18:57 PM »
 :lol: omg yes please have 2 female detectives next season.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: February 25, 2014, 12:23:42 PM »

Nothing makes me more confident in my opinion being right than knowing that pissclams shares that opinion.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: February 25, 2014, 12:39:22 PM »
"hey emawblast are you excited for season 2 of true detectives premier tonight??"
"sure am emawmeister. thanks for calling, just finished fingering my butthole to the youtube vid of last seasons highlights."
"oh man, the writing is AMAZING. let me tell you, the story has me on the edge of my seat like all day every day."
"yeah but don't you think sarah jessica parker and kate winslet are going to stomp the mo-fo'ing yard this season?"
"oh I for sure do bro. theyre great, but lets not overlook the directing too. they have a scene where they didn't cut for 8 whole minutes this season. its gotta be incredible just because of that."
"oh yeah good point. anyways, im going to go try to find my creed CD that my mom grounded me from this week. later man."
"see ya later alligator!"

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: February 25, 2014, 12:40:19 PM »
winslet and SJP? would watch.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4965 on: February 25, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
TTHOTUC wouldn't know good writing if it was tattooed on the inside of his eyelids.

"Hey TTHOTUC, world renowned folk musician Bob Dylan here. Want me to write a beautiful love song you can sing to your mrs?"

"Thanks for the offer Bob Dylan, but I think I'm just gonna sing "I'd do anything" by Simple Plan."

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: February 25, 2014, 12:47:10 PM »
TTHOTUC wouldn't know good writing if it was tattooed on the inside of his eyelids.

"Hey TTHOTUC, world renowned folk musician Bob Dylan here. Want me to write a beautiful love song you can sing to your mrs?"

"Thanks for the offer Bob Dylan, but I think I'm just gonna sing "I'd do anything" by Simple Plan."

lol  :thumbs:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: February 25, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »

"Hi, Bob Dylan?"
"Yeah this is him, how can I help you?"
"Oh wow nice to finally talk. You've had a pretty great career. Can you write the first 35 seconds of a song for me to sing to my Mrs, please? After you write the first 35 seconds I'm going to hand it off to Avril Lavigne and shes gonna write it and then maybe ill find someone like Chad Kroeger to finish it off or something. Could you do that?"
"Sure can, friend."
"Oh and since you're so awesome can you tattoo it to the inside of my rough ridin' eyelids so I can see it all the time because that's totally how eyes work. I'll just shut them and see your awesomeness in the dark."

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: February 25, 2014, 01:06:37 PM »
For people that hate True Detective you guys seem like, pretty obsessed with True Detective.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: February 25, 2014, 01:13:37 PM »
Well, Blacklist had it's usual set of Sophomoric moments last night, and I knew the whole prison/interrogation was a ruse, but golly James is just so good, love that guy.   I mean, even though I knew in the back of my mind the whole interrogation thing was a set up, about the mid-point of his sad story about Christmas and his family and the blood, I almost, that's almost started to think it wasn't. 

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: February 25, 2014, 03:31:26 PM »
I'd like to be able to do this.  I feel like I'd cut my fingers though.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: February 25, 2014, 06:22:44 PM »
Finally watched epi 6 of true detective. Love love love. I have zero idea where it is heading, and that makes me happy.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: February 25, 2014, 08:30:07 PM »
I'd like to be able to do this.  I feel like I'd cut my fingers though.

One probably would. Pretty huge plot hole, if you ask me.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: February 25, 2014, 09:13:45 PM »
Finally watched epi 6 of true detective. Love love love. I have zero idea where it is heading, and that makes me happy.

you're just shallow and not that intelligent

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: February 25, 2014, 09:15:28 PM »

you're just shallow and not that intelligent

Well that wasn't very nice.